[TC] New Home Plot Walkthrough

General discussions about the games by Egosoft including X-BTF, XT, X², X³: Reunion, X³: Terran Conflict and X³: Albion Prelude.

Moderator: Moderators for English X Forum

TTD
x4

Post by TTD » Wed, 7. Nov 12, 23:25

the numbers shown in your game...to the corresponding position in the solver.
Then use the solve soduko button to display the missing numbers.

Then transfer these new numbers to the correct places in your game

Excalibur Bane
x4

Post by Excalibur Bane » Wed, 7. Nov 12, 23:40

Yup, finally got it, only for it to reset and I lost all my progress. I'm assuming there is no way to skip this portion of the mission?

This is getting seriously annoying. :(

Excalibur Bane
x4

Post by Excalibur Bane » Thu, 8. Nov 12, 00:45

Ah, nevermind. Finally got through the damn thing. Just waiting for the Teladi to contact me to do the paperwork. Love to know where your supposed to get that kind of credits. Whoa. :P

TTD
x4

Post by TTD » Thu, 8. Nov 12, 12:20

For many of us ,we had a good trading empire by then.
It was an addition to the original release.

"Borrowing" return ships and selling them can yield dividends.

Fleanis
x3ap

Post by Fleanis » Sun, 20. Jan 13, 08:38

Spychotic wrote:He sends a message telling you to return. You then pay lots of money and have to find another guy somewhere random.

Spike
I am going to go ahead and bring this back from the dead.

I finished this up until this point, but didn't have the 56m credits, so I went and got them. I have activated the guidance for this mission again, and it's asking me to dock at the station again. Doing so does nothing.

A poster back on page 12 had a similar situation, but waiting around does nothing. It's almost like the game doesn't think I dropped him off the first time. I turned on SETA and left, and still nothing. There was never a message to return in my log. Does anyone know what exactly I am supposed to do at this point?

No mods, no scripts, no hax.

Thanks in advance!

http://oi48.tinypic.com/2wfmhco.jpg
http://oi46.tinypic.com/24c8nix.jpg

Ikcirt

Post by Ikcirt » Wed, 17. Apr 13, 18:29

This mission is completely bonkers. It takes much, much, MUCH more than 3-6 jump / reloads to get in. And then when you do get in, chances are you die during the mission and you get to DO ALL THAT SWEET STUFF OVER AGAIN.

Woo, dice rolls. I uninstalled the game. Waste of ****** money.

Alan Phipps
Moderator (English)
Moderator (English)
x4

Post by Alan Phipps » Wed, 17. Apr 13, 18:44

@ Ikcirt: Well you seemed happy enough saving and reloading to get a better-tuned Hyperion. Your anti-game rant is really not very helpful or appropriate in a particular plot Guide thread you know.
A dog has a master; a cat has domestic staff.

Deathshade

Post by Deathshade » Sat, 13. Jul 13, 14:02

While I realise this thread is quite dead, I do not know where else to turn.

I'm stuck in the beginning of this mission, where I have to get the passengers off the station. I had no TM at the time, so I quickly ran off to get one, ended up buying a Zephyrus loaded with Solano fighters. Used the UFJD to get into the sector, no problems.

Then I quickly realised that, in my haste to get the mission over with, I didn't even outfit my ships with any weapons (I later realised that the Solanos came with 3 PACs each).

I jumped out of the sector, and that's where the trouble started. I couldn't get into the sector again. I'd try up to 10 times, even several times on different days. So I downloaded a bundle of cheats provided by Cycrow, warped into the middle of the sector, destroyed the few fighters attacking the stations, and then nothing happened. Eventually, I just forgot about it, worked on another mission, faffed about for a week or so before coming back to the mission. Still couldn't get in the way intended, so I cheated my way to the center of the sector.

After waiting for a while, I realised that the mission had disappeared from the list, and was no longer active. I get the impression that this isn't what's intended. I've read through this whole thread, only noticed 2 or 3 posts mentioning this scenario, but as if it's little more than a nuisance.

Other than the bundle of scripts I installed after the mission failed to work, I had only a single script, one enabling the transport of asteroids between sectors, and it might have been deactivated by the time I started. I have no savegames from before this happened, so I can't start over.

TTD
x4

Post by TTD » Sat, 13. Jul 13, 14:46

Since you have modded the game and it is almost completed as far as missions are concerned,there are some "All Plots Complete" scripts and one that allows you to pay for completion of specific plots...."All Plots Financial"

Doc_Holiday
x3ap

Post by Doc_Holiday » Wed, 16. Oct 13, 00:23

I'v looked all over and can not seem to find my problem till now on your post. I'm doing the New Home Plot and have entered the USC33333USC3333333omega
It kicks me back to the 4 digit code break. This is my second time around and it want take the code.
A side note I agree, if I wanted to play a word game, I'd by a word game.

Doc_Holiday
x3ap

Post by Doc_Holiday » Wed, 16. Oct 13, 00:27

And yes I know that's not the code. But I'm new to this and I can't get the spoiler thing right .

Doc_Holiday
x3ap

Post by Doc_Holiday » Wed, 16. Oct 13, 01:00

I'm having the same problem, Tried to hang myself for wasting so muuuuch time.

Killjaeden
x3tc

Post by Killjaeden » Wed, 16. Oct 13, 19:47

put

Code: Select all

[spoiler]
in front of the spoiler part and

Code: Select all

[/spoiler]
at the back of it

and it looks like this
Spoiler
Show
boom
Doc_Holiday wrote:A side note I agree, if I wanted to play a word game, I'd by a word game.
A side note: It says THINK on the box...
[ external image ]
X-Tended TC Mod Team Veteran.
Modeller of X3AP Split Acinonyx, Split Drake, Argon Lotan, Teladi Tern. My current work:

falin
x3tc

help new home plot sudoku

Post by falin » Wed, 18. Mar 15, 18:25

Does anyone know how to get around or beat the sudoku mission??? I've never played sudoku and well I keep trying and failing at it....please help

X2-Illuminatus
Moderator (Deutsch)
Moderator (Deutsch)
x4

Post by X2-Illuminatus » Wed, 18. Mar 15, 18:38

http://www.sudoku-solutions.com/

Enter all the numbers from the game.
Hit the "Solve" button.
Enter the missing numbers in the game.
Nun verfügbar! X3: Farnham's Legacy - Ein neues Kapitel für einen alten Favoriten

Die komplette X-Roman-Reihe jetzt als Kindle E-Books! (Farnhams Legende, Nopileos, X3: Yoshiko, X3: Hüter der Tore, X3: Wächter der Erde)

Neuauflage der fünf X-Romane als Taschenbuch

The official X-novels Farnham's Legend, Nopileos, X3: Yoshiko as Kindle e-books!

falin
x3tc

Post by falin » Wed, 18. Mar 15, 20:49

Tytytytytytyty :lol: :)

Computertech

Post by Computertech » Wed, 22. Apr 15, 06:22

I dont' get it. what is this magical UFJD that i don't recieve when i'm suppose to enter the sector. And yes, i have a tm ship with fighters on board.

RainerPrem
x4

Post by RainerPrem » Wed, 22. Apr 15, 07:50

Hi,
Computertech wrote:I dont' get it. what is this magical UFJD that i don't recieve when i'm suppose to enter the sector. And yes, i have a tm ship with fighters on board.
you'll get it at the end of the Goner plot. You need to assign a keystroke to it.

cu
Rainer

X2-Illuminatus
Moderator (Deutsch)
Moderator (Deutsch)
x4

Post by X2-Illuminatus » Wed, 22. Apr 15, 09:01

UFJD is the abbreviation for Unfocussed Jumpdrive.
Nun verfügbar! X3: Farnham's Legacy - Ein neues Kapitel für einen alten Favoriten

Die komplette X-Roman-Reihe jetzt als Kindle E-Books! (Farnhams Legende, Nopileos, X3: Yoshiko, X3: Hüter der Tore, X3: Wächter der Erde)

Neuauflage der fünf X-Romane als Taschenbuch

The official X-novels Farnham's Legend, Nopileos, X3: Yoshiko as Kindle e-books!

ThommoHawk
x4

Post by ThommoHawk » Wed, 22. Apr 15, 14:09

^ also once you have it, the UFJD command can be found in your side bar menu in the navigation submenu. You can confirm you have it by checking out your itinerary at the bottom in pilot > statistics submenu iirc, if it is not listed you still have to achieve the plot objective.
[XTrilogy]: Holy Argnu cows! I have found it! An asteroid of pure ore - 100% - I am rich! Now, I just need to find one like that made from silicon. hmmm, where do I want to go today?
X REBIRTH? "JUST A TOURIST until X4 IS RELEASED! Because That SUPERNOVA sure went FUBAR" (Quoting T.Hawk. Read all about it at: http://forum.egosoft.com/viewtopic.php?t=353678) :x3:

Return to “X Trilogy Universe”