[SCRIPT] Emergency Transporter Extension V1.00 : 15/06/2009

The place to discuss scripting and game modifications for X³: Terran Conflict and X³: Albion Prelude.

Moderators: Moderators for English X Forum, Scripting / Modding Moderators

Cycrow
Moderator (Script&Mod)
Moderator (Script&Mod)
x4

[SCRIPT] Emergency Transporter Extension V1.00 : 15/06/2009

Post by Cycrow » Mon, 15. Jun 09, 19:22

===========================================
Name: X3TC Emergency Transporter Extension
Version: V1.00
Author: Cycrow
Updated: 15/06/2009
===========================================

After continous losses in battle with the split, the boron decised they needed something to protect thier lives above all else. So they commissioned Cycrow Technology Inc to design and build
a device to protect them.

The result is an extension to the transporter device allowing automatic transportation of the pilot to the closest friendly ship when the ships hull becomes critical.
The Extension is capable of boosting the distance of the existing transporter device by a considerable amount, but causes a strain on the ships system proportional to the extra distance traveled
This ends up overloading the ships system and causes more damage the further you travel.

:arrow: Installing :arrow: Obtaining the Device
  • You can buy it from all good Boron Equipment docks, and requires you have the Transporter Device Installed
:arrow: Using the Device
  • The device has 2 ways of using, the first is a hotkey that allows you to activate it when ever you like.
    The 2nd allows you to set a hull threshold to automatically activate at.
:arrow: Automatic Transportation
  • To use the device automatically when you get damage, you need to set the hull threshold, this is done via the Community Plugin Configuration, which is a required.
:arrow: Ship Damage
  • The damage caused by the transport is proportional to the distance transported. No damage will be caused if the closest ship is in range of the normal transporter device

russbo
x4

Post by russbo » Thu, 21. Jan 10, 07:27

Great script. And no activity. How did this disappear since June...

Lancefighter
x4

Post by Lancefighter » Thu, 21. Jan 10, 07:50

My guess - It was a WIP thread when first posted, and as LV likes to do, he locks his threads while he works on them/uploads etc.
It then slips off the first page while still in WIP stage, is finished and 'open for business', but on a hidden page somewhere.

Of course its in the download library and all, just nobody sees it..

lamoyja
x3tc

Post by lamoyja » Thu, 21. Jan 10, 23:35

this sounds like a useful script and I endorse not having to reload when my m5 gets scragged by pirates while I'm fooling around mapping sectors.

:D

jynx101022

Works with CODEA?

Post by jynx101022 » Tue, 9. Feb 10, 03:01

I was just wondering if this works with the pilots in CODEA? Nothing worse then having a captain recently promoted in my Springblossom decide to get cocky and then killed >.<

Cycrow
Moderator (Script&Mod)
Moderator (Script&Mod)
x4

Post by Cycrow » Tue, 9. Feb 10, 16:16

no, this is a player only device

Requiemfang
x4

Post by Requiemfang » Wed, 18. Aug 10, 20:56

Cycrow I noticed that this script/mod isn't up to date with the EMP wares. Reason why I know is because I had it installed and it was giving me the blank emp ware slot instead of the emergency transporter extention. When I uninstalled the emergency transporter it removed the ware. So this leads me to believe it isn't updated

Cycrow
Moderator (Script&Mod)
Moderator (Script&Mod)
x4

Post by Cycrow » Wed, 18. Aug 10, 21:07

yeah its not updated it, it will be when i get my net connection back

flopsies

Post by flopsies » Sun, 24. Jun 12, 08:07

does this mod work with docked ships?

Cycrow
Moderator (Script&Mod)
Moderator (Script&Mod)
x4

Post by Cycrow » Sun, 24. Jun 12, 13:13

there should be no reason to use it with docked ships. Afterall, the whole ship will escape, which will include all the ships that are docked

Return to “X³: Terran Conflict / Albion Prelude - Scripts and Modding”