This is for X3TC only. The plots it deals with aren't in Albion Prelude.
A major overhaul of 'All Plots Complete/Financial', designed to give the player more control over the plots they wish to play.
How it works
It's natural state is disabled, so if you don't want it, it won't be in your game.
To enable it you need to change your player name to 'PlotManager' (without quotes).
Subtitles will show that it's available.
What it will do when enabled:
A short time after reaching the start requirements for a particular plot you'll get a message:
This will tell you the current price to complete the plot by payment. Some plots the cost will decrease if you have completed some of it prior to switching to the payment method.
The Plot Manager can be now be accessed through the comms menu when docked at any station.
The Plot Representatives will handle your needs for that particular plot, whilst the Plot Reset Manager can be used if a particular stage of a plot or Corporation needs resetting. - It will only reset the stage of the plot you are on (if the plot has set stages) otherwise it will reset the entire plot.
Plots cannot be reset once they are completed - so once you have selected your new home sector there is no changing your mind several days later...
Talking to a Plot Rep. will get you four options:
1. Switch to Credit Payment System.
All mission guidance, actors and other plot objects are cleaned up, and a new conversation (you will need to undock/redock for it to show up) will be available from your rep giving payment options:
You can now choose to pay the full amount, or installments as and when you have some spare credits. Plot rewards will not be available until Full payment ha been made.
The outstanding amount can be tracked in your mission briefings:
Once full payment has been made, the plot will be marked as complete (for other plots that it may be a pre-requisite for) and the rewards will be available.
2. Maybe Later.
Can't decide whether you want to play the plot, pay for it or just have it completed? This will leave your options open.
3. Make The Plot Complete - No Payment.
As it says, the plot is set as complete, removed from the game, and all the rewards will be available.
4. I Wish To Play This Plot.
This will remove the Plot Representative, as well as all your options to complete the plot other than to play it as intended.
- If used in a custom game, will allow you to activate the plots.
- PHQ by Notoriety - allows you to start the PHQ Plot when you reach Boron King's Knight (Rank 8 ) rather than waiting until the end of The Hub Plot.
- The Hub Plot will give you some extra options in the initial contact message wen you reach the start requirements.
- Normal - The standard ware requirements (75,000 microchips.)
- Easy - 10% of standard ware requirements (7,500 microchips.)
- Very Easy - 1% of standard ware requirements (750 microchips.)
- Mahi Ma's Revenge - The original 1.0 plot requirements (250,000 microchips - for those that enjoy a challenge...)
Terran Plot: Heretic's End: Three Rapiers. Mars: Vidar, Rapier and Scabbard. Venus: Advanced Discoverer. Earth: Claymore. Ocean of Fantasy: Cutlass. Aldrin: Scabbard (also #deca, now boardable). Unknown Sector East of Zyarth's Dominion (20-5): Abandoned Enhanced Jaguar.
Aldrin Expansion: Asteroid Belt: Baldric Miner. Aldrin 2: Mobile Mining Base Ship.
Goner Plot: Elysium of Light: Truelight Seeker - In addition the Ozias is now boardable, the Goner Temple is built with it's relevant wares, and you get the Unfocussed Jump Drive.
Kha'ak Plot (Final Fury): Argon M148: Griffon - this is already under player control.
Hub Plot: Hub Sector (13-8 ): Enhanced Dolphin.
PHQ Plot: Hub Sector (13-8 ): Orca - with PHQ in the cargo hold.
Treasure Hunt: Argon Prime: Xperimental Shuttle.
A New Home: Player Sector (20-2): From Zyarth's Dominion, head East into the Unknown Sector, then North to the Player Sector.
Balance of Power: Maelstrom: Fenrir and Mjollner. Thor and Valkyrie blueprints added to PHQ once it's built.
Extract the zip folder into your X3TC root folder, the files should end up in your director folder where they need to be.
I have moved all my downloads to NexusMods, in an effort to ensure they are still available to anybody that still wants to use them:
Dillpickle's Mission Director Collection for Terran Conflict
director/2.007 HUB Plot.xml
director/3.02 Plot Missions.xml
director/DPPCF01 Plot Manager.xml
director/DPPCF02 Plot Manager Libraries.xml
29/08/2012 Reward ships now turned over to player when using Plot Manger to complete missions.
21/10/2012 Just a few minor bug fixes.
As per Nanook's request there is now an 'abandoned ship' version.
All the ships, with a few exceptions, are created as abandoned ships for the player to claim as and when he finds them. These ships are just bare hulls, no shields, no equipment, no nothing...
- Claymore - this will still be docked at the Torus, and turned over to the player when he enters the sector. This is because with collision avoidance being what it is in Terran sectors, and the very limited flight path in the sector, trying to claim an abandoned ship would most likely equal 'Game Over'...
- The Griffon - this one is created outside of the actual missions, as it was added as an after thought, trying to do anything different with it just causes headaches...
- The Orca, this will be abandoned in the hub sector, stripped of equipment etc... but it will still have the PHQ on board.
File available from the same place - will have 'abandoned_ship' in the file name, also available abandoned ship version of the original All Plots Complete - Terran Conflict