[MOD/Script] LI Production Modules (PM) - v7.2 29/08/2010

The place to discuss scripting and game modifications for X³: Terran Conflict and X³: Albion Prelude.

Moderators: Moderators for English X Forum, Scripting / Modding Moderators

Feloidea
x4

Post by Feloidea » Mon, 13. Jun 11, 01:03

Okay, two important questions:

Is it possible to create self-sufficient loops using the PMs within one closed complex (or TL/M1 for that matter) and if so, can you or someone else possibly write a guide on how to do that?

Second, I currently have only the script version of this installed and when deployed as a station, I get an "invisible" station. I suppose I need the LI-Mod for it to come up as a full-fledged station. Thing is, I run XTra-Ship-/Stationpack with Litcubes Saturn Compley Hub and I wouldn't want to miss out any of them. If someone could give me a detailed description on how I merge those mods together (mostly just how I do implement the relevant LI-Mod data into the already merged XTra-.cat) so I could enjoy the full benefits, I'd be really grateful.

Thank you

Feloidea

edit://
I have already extracted both the TDocks.txt and the hq.xml ... but from here on I am clueless. I know I am to implement them into my last number .cat, but I don't know whether I just need to copy paste it, possibly overwrite existing data and/or where exactly to put the stuff in.

Any help would be appreciated.

bung_dorji
x4

Post by bung_dorji » Sat, 2. Jul 11, 23:15

i still dont get it, what is this mod uses for ? create product in TL ? or increase capaciti of cargo bay ? sorry for dumb question
It is hard to live since the xenon and kha'ak patrol recentrly

Halconnen
x3tc

Post by Halconnen » Fri, 22. Jul 11, 21:27

Trying to get this to work on a TL for the first time.

Er.

The AL plugin is running, the stations showed up everywhere, but when I try to add my TL to the list of ships in the PM options menu, under the TL header, when I press add, I just get a completely blank window that doesn't let me do anything.

Where did I go wrong? D:

EDIT: Got it. There seems to be a bug. I got a second TL and now the FIRST showed up on the list. Looks like the latest TL can't be added. Not sure about M1 yet, don't have one.

Markilliy

Post by Markilliy » Fri, 19. Aug 11, 10:34

Is it possible to transfer blueprints from ship to station, or i missed smth?

Sesk
x4

Post by Sesk » Sat, 3. Dec 11, 12:18

I'm running this mod with SRM and I have 2 "types" of Production Complexes.

One is "LI - Production Complex", the other "LI Production Complex".

Both of these station types are in the LI_MODv7.cat file, so I assume it's not a problem with SRM (it integrates MPM). Only difference is that the dash one is a SG_DOCK_EQUIP and the other, a SG_DOCK_HQ (perhaps a fix to prevent player from receiving blueprint offers?)

I've tested the M(edium) version of both of these types.

The one with the dash is sold at the created shipyards, but when deployed, it has no storage space (0/0). The one without a dash isn't available at any dock, but when deployed, it has the correct storage space (40m for medium). Apart from the space, they share the same model/behavior/etc (the one with the dash might not have a collision model if there is such a thing, saw a few TS run into it while heading for the other no-dash one).

The one without a dash is the "default" Medium/Large Production Complex in the PM Options menu (110), the one with the dash needs to be added (119).

The plugin.PM.Dock.Install loads id 300038-300054 from the 9913 file which are the dash ones, but that text file also contains references to the no-dash ones, 300020-300036.

Is the 0 storage space working as intended?
Why duplicates?

PS: I salvaged a XL SPP at the 0-space dock, and ended up with 4500ish space, approx. the space of the salvaged components.

EDIT: Re-tested later, and I now have a dash station up with it's 40m storage space. Weird.

Bobisback

Post by Bobisback » Sat, 17. Dec 11, 20:03

so are the production complex's suppose to be invisible?

The Cuban Nightmare
x3

Post by The Cuban Nightmare » Sun, 18. Dec 11, 21:49

No, you probably installed the mod file wrong. This might also be if the tdock file is overwritten. Also does anyone know if this works with AP?
I'm your worst nightmare....

Apocalypse Incorporated; destroying a planet near you!

Bobisback

Post by Bobisback » Thu, 22. Dec 11, 09:50

does anyone no how to get the equipment to work in this? I have some equipment blueprints but when i build them they just disappear after a bit, and if I can manage to catch it just after it finishes in the PN menu it shows one of the item but when i go to a ship to transfer it shows 0 of that item. any ideas?

The Cuban Nightmare
x3

Post by The Cuban Nightmare » Thu, 22. Dec 11, 11:00

Do you have an equipment dock? It could be automatically moving to that?
I'm your worst nightmare....

Apocalypse Incorporated; destroying a planet near you!

Romulet
x3ap

Post by Romulet » Sun, 15. Apr 12, 20:14

Sorry wrong script im trying to get FDN script to work.

Ignore this please TY

Ragemaster9999
x4

Post by Ragemaster9999 » Tue, 17. Apr 12, 23:52

Bobisback wrote:does anyone no how to get the equipment to work in this? I have some equipment blueprints but when i build them they just disappear after a bit, and if I can manage to catch it just after it finishes in the PN menu it shows one of the item but when i go to a ship to transfer it shows 0 of that item. any ideas?
i am having the exact same problem, and i cant find a solution. I make fight command MK1s and for some reason they keep getting sucked back into the FDN Node, when I Move ware to my headquarters, which is enabled as a Production Module, the ware sits there for a few seconds before going back into the FDN node. What is the deal? Setting remote access yes/no and setting store locally has zero effect on the outcome, everything ends back up in the Node, also i cant add software upgrades as wares in the node.

What can i do? I just wanna be able to supply my own upgrades without having to visit NPC stations.

wwdragon
x4

Post by wwdragon » Sat, 19. May 12, 11:43

Same here!

I'm trying to produce Triplex Scanners or Bioscanners at the PM I've setup. It's got plenty of ECells and the task started, but sits at stalled state. :x
I tried putting an equipment dock in the same system, thinking that it might add the ship equipment to there. NO dice.

Sample of the debug logfile:
Game Time;Script;Element;Action
1 23:29:50;plugin.LI.PM.Ware.Production.Task;[YHQXA-23]LI - Production Complex M(Cloudbase North West);Parent Module = 99 - Module Settings = ARRAY ( 1, equip, ARRAY(6), 1, null, null, 9913, null, ... )
1 23:29:50;plugin.LI.PM.Ware.Production.Task;[YHQXA-23]LI - Production Complex M(Cloudbase North West);Parent Module = 99 - Module Status = 1
1 23:29:50;plugin.LI.PM.Ware.Production.Task;[YHQXA-23]LI - Production Complex M(Cloudbase North West);Parent Module = 99 - Update Child = 90 - Status = 2

How do I make these work?

I also notice that doesn't match the first post description, is that the different size production modules are supposed to require different levels of rep to buy. They both require Argon Federation Guardian.
Editing posts since long before I remember.

Stealth17
x3tc

Post by Stealth17 » Wed, 23. May 12, 19:58

Hi Logain,

I've installed your combined FDN mod which came with the Production Complexes in the Shipyards that were created. Now I bought a Production Complex but I see the FDN Industries Config menu, not the menu where you can select production modules. How can I select what module to install?

Thanks,
Stealth
Like a thousand other commanders on a thousand other battlefields, I wait for the dawn...

Logain Abler
x4

Post by Logain Abler » Wed, 23. May 12, 22:44

Stealth17 wrote:Hi Logain,

I've installed your combined FDN mod which came with the Production Complexes in the Shipyards that were created. Now I bought a Production Complex but I see the FDN Industries Config menu, not the menu where you can select production modules. How can I select what module to install?

Thanks,
Stealth
Is the AL Plugin on for PM?

LA

Stealth17
x3tc

Post by Stealth17 » Wed, 23. May 12, 23:05

There isn't any. I guess I should install it separately? I thought that since the production complexes were in the shipyards the complexes would work automatically. I'll install the plugin and see what happens.

Thanks! :)
Like a thousand other commanders on a thousand other battlefields, I wait for the dawn...

wwdragon
x4

Post by wwdragon » Thu, 24. May 12, 03:15

Equipment production is working. I realized that the config menu defaults to it requiring energy AND credits by default. :lol:
Once I turned off all the credit requirement, it's been chugging along nicely.
Editing posts since long before I remember.

Logain Abler
x4

Post by Logain Abler » Thu, 24. May 12, 09:26

wwdragon wrote:Equipment production is working. I realized that the config menu defaults to it requiring energy AND credits by default. :lol:
Once I turned off all the credit requirement, it's been chugging along nicely.
Great news, as I was scratching my head :gruebel:

I should have thought of the settings :oops: unfortunately flexibility and features tends to add to complexity….

LA

Stealth17
x3tc

Post by Stealth17 » Fri, 25. May 12, 18:19

Hey all,

I'm wondering about something: how is my production complex creating wares if it isn't getting fed by anything?

- I have FDN disabled
- There are no ships supplying the Production complex
- The complex has no money
- The complex isn't feeding on my money supply
- The complex doesn't have stocks of energy
- The complex doesn't buy energy

How is it possible the modules just keep producing wares that only require energy? I really don't get it. Is it a bug?

Stealth

Logain Abler
x4

Post by Logain Abler » Fri, 25. May 12, 20:32

Stealth17 wrote:Hey all,

I'm wondering about something: how is my production complex creating wares if it isn't getting fed by anything?

- I have FDN disabled
- There are no ships supplying the Production complex
- The complex has no money
- The complex isn't feeding on my money supply
- The complex doesn't have stocks of energy
- The complex doesn't buy energy

How is it possible the modules just keep producing wares that only require energy? I really don't get it. Is it a bug?

Stealth
What is it making? Could be a stuck task... Cen you turn on debug and post/send me a results?

LA

Inicvader

Post by Inicvader » Thu, 22. Nov 12, 02:13

Here is something extrange, i have Albion Prelude and installed XRM(last version), all fine. Then i installed FDN v8, DDN, PM v7.2(with .dat and. cat), and ALL work perfectly, the nods were installed, i used them without problems :D . BUT, i realized that XRM disables the plot mission :shock: , i wanted to do the plot mission and reinstall Albion prelude, i didn't install XRM, then intalled FDN v8, DDN, PM v7.2(with .dat and .cat) but this time the nods weren't intalled, i can't see the shipyards :cry: , but the scripts are working prefectly, i can use my HQ with PM and FDN. I don't undestand. The FDN, PM, trading post, etc. MODELS were working perfectly with XRM, why this time is not the case?, i really like the nods models, someone knows how to make the models compatible with albion prelude ? i'll apreciate that. Sorry for my english, i'm in the process of learning. :?: .

Return to “X³: Terran Conflict / Albion Prelude - Scripts and Modding”