[MD] X3TC Corporation Mission Fixes

The place to discuss scripting and game modifications for X³: Terran Conflict and X³: Albion Prelude.

Moderators: Moderators for English X Forum, Scripting / Modding Moderators

dillpickle
x3tc

[MD] X3TC Corporation Mission Fixes

Post by dillpickle » Wed, 25. Jan 12, 19:48

Corporation Mission Fixes
  • Fixes Mission Continuation if HQ destroyed, and then rebuilt.
  • Corporation Missions will now be offered again if you get fired due to low rep.
  • Fixes Mission Chain breaking if certain passenger transport missions are aborted
Note: This only prevents these issues breaking the Corporation Plots. It doesn't fix them if they're already broken (yet).
If one (or more) of your corporations are broken, you will need Reset Corporations to reset them as well.

Known Issue(s):

The only one I've found so far is if the Corporation HQ gets destroyed whilst transporting a passenger for them, te passenger doesn't get removed, or disembark when you next dock.
I found opening the airlock to be an adequate solution, though a visit to the nearest Pirate Base would solve it equally well

Installation:

Extract the zip folder into your X3TC root folder, the two files should end up in your director folder, where they need to be.

Download available from:

I have moved all my downloads to NexusMods, in an effort to ensure they are still available to anybody that still wants to use them:

Dillpickle's Mission Director Collection for Terran Conflict

These scripts/mods are free to be reused in your scripts/mods as long as you say thank you in your topic.
Last edited by dillpickle on Tue, 29. Nov 16, 18:02, edited 3 times in total.

Llama
x3tc

Post by Llama » Wed, 25. Jan 12, 22:48

<3
<3
<3
<3
<3
<3
<3
<3
I fly Terran for the accents

G-MAN77
x3tc

Post by G-MAN77 » Sun, 19. Feb 12, 22:29

I have tried to install this script but does not work I have never used a script so am new to this. Once I have downloaded the script how do I launch it in the game?

dillpickle
x3tc

Post by dillpickle » Mon, 20. Feb 12, 07:04

This one only prevents the missions from breaking in the first place. If you're missions are already broken, you will need Reset Corporations, which will allow you to reset the relevant corporation.

You shouldn't need to reset corporation rank, as this one should pick up the missions from where they broke.

iueras
x3ap

Post by iueras » Sun, 13. Jan 13, 19:34

Are there any other download links or does someone have this already? The entire download section on dillpickle's site just returns a completely blank page in all browsers I've tried (IE, Firefox, Chrome).

RoverTX
x4

Post by RoverTX » Sun, 13. Jan 13, 20:53

I believe this is part of his X3TC plots for X3AP so you could grab the file from there though you might have to change the location of one of the companies I forget which one gets moved in AP to Albion.

dillpickle
x3tc

Post by dillpickle » Sun, 13. Jan 13, 21:10

RoverTX wrote:I believe this is part of his X3TC plots for X3AP so you could grab the file from there though you might have to change the location of one of the companies I forget which one gets moved in AP to Albion.
Wouldn't have worked as the whole downloads section was unavailable... :wink:

Fixed now.

RoverTX
x4

Post by RoverTX » Mon, 14. Jan 13, 01:32

woops miss read that . :oops:

Return to “X³: Terran Conflict / Albion Prelude - Scripts and Modding”