New Scrip : Yaki-Pirate Controled Invasion, added : HQ, HUB, Gate, Guns, Ship ....

The place to discuss scripting and game modifications for X³: Terran Conflict and X³: Albion Prelude.

Moderators: Moderators for English X Forum, Scripting / Modding Moderators

radical7
x3tc

New Scrip : Yaki-Pirate Controled Invasion, added : HQ, HUB, Gate, Guns, Ship ....

Post by radical7 » Tue, 10. Jan 12, 02:08

Version 2.6 Beta

Need script editor activated to work...
1-change your name to Thereshallbewings
2-Save and reload the game

This script, give opportunity to play as yaki or pirate, and expend there empire as mush you whant, even capture the whole galaxy....

It also give a new ways of playing cause you control invasion and industri.

script made with albion prelude...

Compatible with all save game

Added :
-Fully Working HeadQuarter, buyable in Yaki Shipyard (You start with one free)
-added two blue print to your HQ
-Equipement dock for Yaki and Pirate Shipyard
-Shipyard For Pirate with illegale station ware, basic station, missing factory, and missing pirate ship
-added illegale station to yaki shipyard and basic station
-Hub is back to YOU but you cannot change portal destination
-Gate Joining Yaki-Pirate empire and some more to discover
-Missing guns factory include Repair laser, plasma gun and more....
-Special crystal mine for the invasion system
-Increase Ai of Yaki and Pirate ship
-Invasion system is based on the number of station (includ yours) that a race have in there sector. Ratio work on 25 stations. So the more station you build the bigger invasion/assistance army you get. It writh to log book when you lunch invasion how much this race have station.
-Order Yaki or pirate to invade the system you whant and they will take it in there name and claim is tec. and so, build there own shipyard and equipement dock with the tec the system/race had.
-Tec Claim also work on Xenon and Terran, and so you can conquer all galaxy without loosing any station or ship tec and claim tec like xenon ship.
-Drop a Red Cristal and the Pirate will try to take over the current system if enemi
-Drop a Yellow Cristal and the Yaki will try to take over the current system, if enemi
-Drop a Green Cristal and Yaki and pirate will assist you or the invasion, work anywhere.
-New Gate connect : Tisserand -­> Gunne -> LooManckStrats
-New Gate connect : Gaia -> Hub -> d'Ocracoke
-New Gate connect : more to make pirate travel to enemie sector and give easy access to terran sector .
*Faction have been modifie between you , yaki and pirate to be friend...
*On claiming any sector, pirate or yaki will build a commercial station and defence platorm, the industri will be hand by you.
*Get a Million credit and faction raise when you claim a sector

Have Fun

To install, download and put the xml file in your script folder
(C:\Program Files (x86)\Valve\Steam\SteamApps\common\x3 terran conflict\addon\scripts)
.Rar File

Or use plugin manager to install the spk file.
SPK file

Made By Radical
V2.6 Beta

22-21-2012
11 month before the end of the world....

*This script is still in developpement but getting better everydays :)
Last edited by radical7 on Wed, 25. Jan 12, 00:50, edited 12 times in total.

MrSlide
x3

Post by MrSlide » Tue, 10. Jan 12, 17:44

Nice plugin !

radical7
x3tc

new version

Post by radical7 » Tue, 17. Jan 12, 21:03

what you think about it ?

GameDrifter

Post by GameDrifter » Fri, 20. Jan 12, 22:20

I've not played long into the game using your mod yet. Just worked my way down to Yaki space and shot up a few Paranid invaders for a space station defense quest so far. Will there be issues later in game with Yaki/pirates forgetting we are friends like in many of the x3TC pirate type mods I've played in the past. Gets frustrating spending hours playing the bad guy only to have your bad guy buddies suddenly forgetting your one of them. :D

radical7
x3tc

Post by radical7 » Sat, 21. Jan 12, 01:01

you can use script friendly pirate that always keept pirate friendly to you

http://forum.egosoft.com/viewtopic.php?t=219619
Last edited by radical7 on Sat, 21. Jan 12, 05:03, edited 1 time in total.

GameDrifter

Post by GameDrifter » Sat, 21. Jan 12, 03:24

Found a bug. :D Yaki Stock Exchange in Senator's Badlands isn't taking my offer of 4 Space weed to allow me to open up a stock account there. The message pop's up when I land then gives me the option to offer it but nothing else happens once I click the 4 Space weed button. I could track down 14 Space Fuel instead and try.

radical7
x3tc

Post by radical7 » Sat, 21. Jan 12, 06:57

did u give the request item to access it, cause script is not suppose to interact with that, but i m gonna check this....

GameDrifter

Post by GameDrifter » Sat, 21. Jan 12, 17:49

Well the message came as soon as I landed my ship exactly like if I was landing at a talidie stock exchange where there's asks you to pay 10k credits to be able to trade there. I had the 4 space weed in inventory and clicked the option for it then the message goes away. I still had the weed and no stock window excess to the station. It's almost like it was a broken button in the message it just did nothing.

paulms1980
x3tc

Post by paulms1980 » Sat, 21. Jan 12, 19:58

this sounds really cool!
so the hub dont work but the gates do? or is it just broken and going to stay that way?

radical7
x3tc

Post by radical7 » Sat, 21. Jan 12, 20:26

you have the hub but you cannot change gate destination (i dont know why, i try maning thing) so i have put my gate that i find usefull, like joining yaki and pirate, and paranid and unknow sector that lead to terran.

radical7
x3tc

Post by radical7 » Mon, 23. Jan 12, 01:17

vr 2.6 is out many bug corrected sry for the trouble :(

GameDrifter

Post by GameDrifter » Mon, 23. Jan 12, 22:55

Bugs? Trouble? Nah Most of us using mods exspect bugs from time to time. The fact that your fixing them as we discover them is a good thing. Just makes your mod all that much better. :D

As for your issues with Hub gate control. There was a mod I use to use in TC that still works in AP that allowed players to auto complete all the main quest lines including access to the hub. Maybe this mod will give you some ideals on how to let players have full control of the hub. http://forum.egosoft.com/viewtopic.php?t=279274

Only thing Different between TC and AP on that missions mod is the hub isn't linked to a sector in AP. I had to cheat script to reveal and then jump to it but once there control switched over to me. There was no defenders to fight. And I couldn't seem to restock the hubs energy cell supply but you had 30k energy supply already there. Enough to at least open all 3 gate links once.

radical7
x3tc

Post by radical7 » Tue, 24. Jan 12, 00:47

g thanks.... i do know why but when i have don that there was no energy cell into it, and even with adding energy cell, i could realign gate cause it didnt find any portal..... but gonna work on that, i maybe have done or miss something....

Now the hub is in player hand, but gate cannot but realign.... for now....

GameDrifter

Post by GameDrifter » Tue, 24. Jan 12, 01:42

Interesting I forgot to disable that mission plot mod before turning your mod back on to check out the changes you made. The hub works like it does in the mission mod I can set the 3 gate sets and there is 30k energy at the hub to do it. As well as the free ships and headquarters that mod gives as apart of skipping all the main game quests. However your mods gate links are there as well. there is like a double gate effect going on at the hub. Your 2 open gates plus the 3 closed ones ready for use. Maybe you can adjust the gate position of your open gate and make it an Advanced Hub with 4 sets of gates leave one set open for your mod and then somehow incorporate this other mods hub for 3 closed gates the player can open one time. :D

radical7
x3tc

Post by radical7 » Tue, 24. Jan 12, 03:59

lol k nice, will be easy to do....

now still working on damm relation between yaki and pirate, cause i whant to put little automate trade and developement but it seem need to become a mod to change those relation....

exept if you have another good idea :)

GameDrifter

Post by GameDrifter » Tue, 24. Jan 12, 23:12

Nope, no good ideals about the relations between pirates and yaki.. Closest I ever came to seeing them work together was under TC when I ran both Yaki Armada and Pirates Guild mods together.. I heard there someone buggy under AP so haven't tried them with it. Think you'll need to turn to the moders community for more advice on that stuff :)

GameDrifter

Post by GameDrifter » Tue, 24. Jan 12, 23:18

Oh but two possible ideals that would fit the theme of your mod. Set up a pirate game start, And since you already use the drop a crystal to start an invasion. Maybe add on that lets the player take control of a sector. Maybe something like 50 million credits to pay for a combined yakie/pirate fleet to come invade for you with the right level of rep to..

radical7
x3tc

Post by radical7 » Wed, 25. Jan 12, 00:48

i m taking all good idea thanks:)

for now race relation ship between yaki pirate seem to be good at 90 % with a new ways i found....

Now i'm splitting up the script to be abble to take ex: one sector with pirate and another with yaki and even call backup in another one... or get everything in the same for a nasty fight :)

Also i correct 2 bug with warfare.... and adjusting calling fleet to work = to the developpement.... and correct my experimentale guns fab, cause it was taking just to much time to create one....

also getting on trying to create special invasion available in station like : the pirate need that sector, lead ours fleet to victory and we will cover you with gold.....

well more to come in next version.......

GameDrifter

Post by GameDrifter » Wed, 25. Jan 12, 03:34

Hmm what about if the player is in a sector where the yaki or pirates are defending or attacking they might randomly be offered a quest to take control of a portion of the forces in-sector for the fight. And once the fight is over the ships go back to npc control but player gets a reward and stuff. Sound complex but would make for more interesting game-play and would make you feel more apart of the faction.

radical7
x3tc

Post by radical7 » Wed, 25. Jan 12, 09:20

not that complex, ill remember that one :p :)

Return to “X³: Terran Conflict / Albion Prelude - Scripts and Modding”