[Script] Factory Complex Constructor [4.02]

The place to discuss scripting and game modifications for X³: Terran Conflict and X³: Albion Prelude.

Moderators: Scripting / Modding Moderators, Moderators for English X Forum

Commander Kat
x3

Post by Commander Kat » Mon, 10. Jan 11, 07:32

ok well i'd like it if they both work as they should...

Fcc is fine but the tubeless complexs won't seem to work for some reason, i've tryed renaming the files and installing it as a mod in the mod folder... No joy my complexs still have tubes :?
Q9550 2.83Ghz @ 3.4Ghz - 1600Mhz FSB
4GB corsair domi P2-8500/1066 DHX + Domi Fan
XFX6970 2GB 5500/880 + LG-Flattron W2453TQ

Saetan
x3tc

Post by Saetan » Mon, 10. Jan 11, 12:14

There is no real reason why a script like FCC and a mod like tubless tubes should conflict each other. Also I use FCC too with my own tubless tubes mod and it always worked fine.

Seems to be a problem in installing the tubes or with the tubes itself. So I think it's best to ask in the thread of the tubes.

Requiemfang
x4

Post by Requiemfang » Mon, 10. Jan 11, 12:17

Mod folder might be the problem... try using it has a fake patch

Flybye
x3tc

Post by Flybye » Wed, 16. Feb 11, 06:40

Hi all. Does FCC work with 3.0?

nuttyprot
x3tc

Post by nuttyprot » Wed, 16. Feb 11, 12:39

Flybye wrote:Hi all. Does FCC work with 3.0?
Yes

farmerDan
x3tc

Post by farmerDan » Thu, 24. Feb 11, 18:56

Neither Firefox on Mac, or Explorer on XP are showing any content in the first entry of the thread for anything to actually download. Swear it was there in Explorer as recently as 2/21/11, but nothing there yesterday or today. Other mod threads are suffering from the same anomaly.

For instance Station Financial Manager:
http://forum.egosoft.com/viewtopic.php? ... sc&start=0

or is this noob error?

X2-Illuminatus
Moderator (Deutsch)
Moderator (Deutsch)
x4

Post by X2-Illuminatus » Thu, 24. Feb 11, 19:52

Works here with Opera, Firefox and Internet Explorer. So, it must be something on your side.
Die komplette X-Roman-Reihe jetzt als Kindle E-Books! (Farnhams Legende, Nopileos, X3: Yoshiko, X3: Hüter der Tore, X3: Wächter der Erde)

Neuauflage der fünf X-Romane als Taschenbuch

The official X-novels Farnham's Legend and Nopileos as Kindle e-books! (NOW also available: X3: Yoshiko!)

Yeloox

Gray buttons

Post by Yeloox » Thu, 24. Feb 11, 20:41

Hello!
I'm using Xtended TC mod and just installed FCC 4.02. As soon as I load a game, I get a message which say that the mod installed succesfully, i bind the keys, buy a TL, get in, buy some stations, but when I try to use the autopilot - command console - general, both buttons are gray and can't click them.
Please help!

bluewiz1960
x3tc

File Download Missing

Post by bluewiz1960 » Wed, 2. Mar 11, 17:17

I am getting the same error...no download showing for me either....

X2-Illuminatus
Moderator (Deutsch)
Moderator (Deutsch)
x4

Post by X2-Illuminatus » Wed, 2. Mar 11, 20:12

If you haven't tried it, please activate the "show all images: images in posts"-option in your profile. I just noticed that when I deactivate this option the OP is blank for me, as well.
Die komplette X-Roman-Reihe jetzt als Kindle E-Books! (Farnhams Legende, Nopileos, X3: Yoshiko, X3: Hüter der Tore, X3: Wächter der Erde)

Neuauflage der fünf X-Romane als Taschenbuch

The official X-novels Farnham's Legend and Nopileos as Kindle e-books! (NOW also available: X3: Yoshiko!)

bluewiz1960
x3tc

hanks very much

Post by bluewiz1960 » Wed, 2. Mar 11, 20:33

Yes that seems to be the difference...before I had only a couple of lines and now I have a full page message...wonder how that happened because Inever changed anything and it was working before,wonder if the site operators made an upgrade lately that changed it

bennyg

Re: Gray buttons

Post by bennyg » Thu, 31. Mar 11, 08:33

You know what's even weirder?

I've got a Elephant (which I had before I installed FCC btw) where FCC works fine.

I bought a Mammoth - FCC commands are greyed out. Shifted *everything* (bar the stations themselves) from the Ele to the Mam - still greyed. Dropped the stations from the Mam, picked em up with the Ele - could use FCC fine.

Annoying, and very weird. Couldn't be something to do with them being XTC XL varieties of RR, CSA, CF - coz it worked in the Elephant.

Yeloox wrote:Hello!
I'm using Xtended TC mod and just installed FCC 4.02. As soon as I load a game, I get a message which say that the mod installed succesfully, i bind the keys, buy a TL, get in, buy some stations, but when I try to use the autopilot - command console - general, both buttons are gray and can't click them.
Please help!

FWIW I've had no issues in displaying any of this forum's content for me on Chrome - even in my phone's dodgy browser as well.

Saetan
x3tc

Factory Complex Constructor: Addon for stationary ships 1.00

Post by Saetan » Fri, 22. Jul 11, 14:57

Factory Complex Constructor: Addon for stationary ships

Image Image

This script adds the feature to move stationary ships, like satellites, laser towers or orbital weapon platforms (last ones untested yet), with the Factory Complex Constructor.

Download: Factory Complex Constructor: Addon for stationary ships (1.00)

This download only contains the modified scripts of this inofficial AddOn. That means, you must install the original Factory Complex Constructor files first!
The downloaded .zip file must be unpacked into the X³:TC root directory, already existing files need to be replaced.

To uninstall this script simply unpack the original FCC files into your X³:TC root directory again and overwrite the existing files. No additional files got added for this AddOn, only two FCC files got modified.

Turiko

Post by Turiko » Mon, 25. Jul 11, 19:00

Hi there, i've got a question about something that isn't directly adressed in the manual (i only just started using this mod).

Looking at these amazing complexes in the screenshots, it seems the standard 15km limitations on connections is gone, but i'm not sure. It is possible they were done while moving the complex hub (as is done in vanilla x3), hence i'm asking :P.

Saetan
x3tc

Post by Saetan » Mon, 25. Jul 11, 19:16

There are several possibilities to circumvent this limitation.

One possibility is to increase this limitation with a mod, as you are already modified anyway.

FCC itself doesn't change anything about this limitation.

Return to “X³: Terran Conflict / Albion Prelude - Scripts and Modding”