[SCRIPT] Station Camper V1.00 : 11/02/2010

The place to discuss scripting and game modifications for X³: Terran Conflict and X³: Albion Prelude.

Moderators: Moderators for English X Forum, Scripting / Modding Moderators

HotSake
x3tc

Post by HotSake » Tue, 3. May 11, 15:36

KillingMonkey wrote:Yeah, I got that much... But what's the advantage of it?
The point is to camp at a station that produces something you want, like shields or a particular gun, and buy up its production as soon as possible so NPCs don't get to it first. You'll be buying at max price, yes, but that's the tradeoff for convenience. Same with selling - you can take a hands off approach and just leave the trader parked at a station which takes its cargo as resources, and it'll sell them off as fast as the station can consume them. For minimum price, of course.

aerziel
x3tc

Post by aerziel » Wed, 13. Jul 11, 19:50

I just tried to update camper through the plugin manager and it keeps going to version 1 instead of the version its upgrading to

ZSedlacek

Post by ZSedlacek » Fri, 6. Apr 12, 15:00

My campers don't do anything - They just dock at the station and it sends me an empty report. Do there have to be factories selling the ware you want to sell to the station in the same sector?
"Knowledge speaks, but wisdom listens." - Jimi Hendrix. No, really.

filippe999
x3ap

Post by filippe999 » Fri, 6. Apr 12, 15:35

:o i've left the game with my Mammoth buying fighter drones MkII for a day, today when i looked again i got 5747 fighter drones in freight bay :lol:

squirpion13
x4

Post by squirpion13 » Mon, 7. Mar 16, 00:26

I'm receiving an error that this script is for TC, and it is not compatible with AP. Can anyone confirm this? Has anyone successfully used this in AP?
"Always take the time to mod a game correctly"

Cycrow
Moderator (Script&Mod)
Moderator (Script&Mod)
x4

Post by Cycrow » Wed, 9. Mar 16, 09:56

it just means the script hasn't been updated specifically for AP. That message is more of a warning because of this. It should work fine in AP

Return to “X³: Terran Conflict / Albion Prelude - Scripts and Modding”