X3TC ultimate ship source listing (heavy spoiler warning)

General discussions about the games by Egosoft including X-BTF, XT, X², X³: Reunion, X³: Terran Conflict and X³: Albion Prelude.

Moderator: Moderators for English X Forum

Spacedude1942
x3tc

Post by Spacedude1942 » Sat, 22. Jan 11, 14:40

Is there a mod I can use to get hold of the capable ships I might have missed or the derilct ones I claim and got destroyed/sold?

ComedianGR
x3fl

Post by ComedianGR » Sat, 22. Jan 11, 14:51

You can use Cycrow's cheat package to spawn any ship under anyone's possetion but you'll get the modified tag.

TTD
x4

Post by TTD » Sat, 22. Jan 11, 20:34

ComedianGR wrote:You can use Cycrow's cheat package to spawn any ship under anyone's possetion but you'll get the modified tag.
I used this a lot at one time.
Great for testing different ships.
But don't over-use it.
It is easy to spoil your game - play.

Spacedude1942
x3tc

Post by Spacedude1942 » Sun, 23. Jan 11, 21:00

Thanks guy's. I agree that cheats can spoil the game. I just didn't fancy starting the game again.

nponoBegHuk
x4

Post by nponoBegHuk » Sat, 9. Apr 11, 07:13

I've been working on a couple of updates to this but it's been a long time and I can't find the backup of the very last revision I did (the one with fully functional backup/restore scripts), so updated the link with a last working revision of the spreadsheet I could find.

At some point you will be able to back up your ship collection and paste the data into the newer version of the spreadsheet (should I ever update it again? :D )
Fast sector selection on the Universe Map | Rock locations for Mobile/OOS mining | Botting for max speed Hyperion | Complete list of ship sources | Capturing smaller ships

My current ship collection:
11 out of 11 *retired* ships found
17 out of 17 *unique* ships found
9 out of 9 *limited* ships found
16 out of 16 *rare* ships found

nponoBegHuk
x4

Post by nponoBegHuk » Sun, 10. Apr 11, 01:09

version 2.03 uploaded, now supports import/export between different speradsheets (useful if you upgrade the version and don't want to reintroduce all the ships manually)
Fast sector selection on the Universe Map | Rock locations for Mobile/OOS mining | Botting for max speed Hyperion | Complete list of ship sources | Capturing smaller ships

nponoBegHuk
x4

Post by nponoBegHuk » Wed, 13. Apr 11, 19:54

jackmcbarn
x3tc

Post by jackmcbarn » Thu, 14. Apr 11, 16:04

You can also get the Medusa Prototype at the beginning of the game as an Unholy Traitor.

nponoBegHuk
x4

Post by nponoBegHuk » Fri, 15. Apr 11, 00:30

jackmcbarn wrote:You can also get the Medusa Prototype at the beginning of the game as an Unholy Traitor.
Thanks for the submission, I will include it together with the next version of the spreadsheet which is still couple of hours of testing away.

EDIT: updated, uploaded new version, the scripts need more testing, hopefully I will have free time today at work

nponoBegHuk
x4

Post by nponoBegHuk » Fri, 15. Apr 11, 17:32

Updates:

Pirate Centaur: blueprints available at pirate bases
Pirate Nova Raider: blueprints available at pirate bases
Pirate Buster: blueprints available at pirate bases

version 2.07 uploaded, changelog inside the spreadsheet.

EDIT: any moderator reading this could please add me a blank post just under the first post on this thread so I can split the list between the two, as I'm running out of space in the first post

Deadbeat_Spinn
x3tc

Post by Deadbeat_Spinn » Fri, 15. Apr 11, 18:22

nponoBegHuk wrote:....EDIT: any moderator reading this could please add me a blank post just under the first post on this thread so I can split the list between the two, as I'm running out of space in the first post
That's why players who make guides/scripts/mods make 1-3 "reserved" posts (depending on what's being done) after the making the OP because you never know when you're going to have to use it. :)

But on the subject of adding a blank post in between two existing posts, it can't be done AFAIK.

You could make a new thread and request that an admin/mod lock this one or make do with you have.

A5PECT
x4

Post by A5PECT » Fri, 15. Apr 11, 18:26

Deadbeat_Spinn wrote:You could make a new thread and request that an admin/mod lock this one or make do with you have.
Or you could write the next page of the listing. :p
Admitting you have a problem is the first step in figuring out how to make it worse.

Deadbeat_Spinn
x3tc

Post by Deadbeat_Spinn » Fri, 15. Apr 11, 18:31

KloHunt3r wrote:
Deadbeat_Spinn wrote:You could make a new thread and request that an admin/mod lock this one or make do with you have.
Or you could write the next page of the listing. :p
Yes, yes I was about to edit my post and suggest that another option would be to ask the person who did the second post to add in the information. :P

Although I'm not going to be writing anything. :wink:

Forgot that I was the one who made the second post in this thread (it's been 9 months after all), so nponoBegHuk should consider himself lucky. :D

@nponoBegHuk, send me the portion of the text that you want as the second post via PM and I'll make an edit to my posting to include the information.

Then you can make a notation in the OP stating that the rest of the information can be found in the second post of this thread. I would normally suggest a link for the second post but that would mean you'd have to dig through 9+ months worth of my posting history (probably a 1000+ posts) to find that particular post of mine from July.

nponoBegHuk
x4

Post by nponoBegHuk » Fri, 15. Apr 11, 20:21

Thanks for the suggestions guys, I don't feel like bothering you asking to edit your post each time I want to post an update is a good thing so I opened a new thread here

Thanks for all who contributed to this thread, see you in a new one.

Moderators can you please lock this one or append it to the one I posted?

Nanook
Moderator (English)
Moderator (English)
x4

Post by Nanook » Fri, 15. Apr 11, 21:32

Merging two threads tends to keep the chronology, so what you'd have is all of the old posts in this thread preceding your posts in the new one. Probably not what you want, so instead I'll just lock this one, as requested. :)
Have a great idea for the current or a future game? You can post it in the [L3+] Ideas forum.

X4 is a journey, not a destination. Have fun on your travels.

Return to “X Trilogy Universe”