TNBT will soon be officially unveiled!!

General discussions about the games by Egosoft including X-BTF, XT, X², X³: Reunion, X³: Terran Conflict and X³: Albion Prelude.

Moderator: Moderators for English X Forum

X2-Eliah
x4

Post by X2-Eliah » Tue, 29. Mar 11, 13:40

My guess as to the possibility - about 4.937%. Desirability, on the other hand - 0% flat.

Playbahnosh
x4

Post by Playbahnosh » Tue, 29. Mar 11, 14:09

Oh god, please let it be X4!!!! X4!!! :roll:

I know Egosoft said it multiple times, that X3TC is the last X game ever, but I'm 94.3552% hopeful TNBT will be X4.

At least I'm sure it will be a sci-fi game, given that it will be announced on a sci-fi expo, and I'm pretty sure it will be a space simulator-esque game, since Egosoft is a master of that genre.

Also, I don't think it will be a Star Trek game, nor a Stargate one, you can't draw that conclusion because there will be ST and SG actors and stuff on that expo. Hell, every science fiction expo has Star Trek and Stargate guys showing up, it's not news.
_Belgarion_ wrote:If it is Star Trek related, woulndn't there be any anouncement or article that Egosoft bought a Star Trek licence long ago?
No, Egosoft is the developer, they don't have to buy the IP licence, since the licence is only needed to publish the game containing ST stuff. I can make a Star Trek game and give it to my friends, that would be legal since it's non-commercial use, but if I wanted to publish it and sell if for money, I'd need to buy the licence. That's the publisher's job, so if Deep Silver did not buy the IP licence, TNBT won't be Star Trek related.

Alee Enn
x4

Post by Alee Enn » Tue, 29. Mar 11, 14:30

Henkie wrote:I say april fool :lol:
I suspect this as well.
pjknibbs wrote:Now, while I'll say that I know no more about TNBT than the rest of you, I think the chances of it being Star Trek related are approximately equivalent to my chances of sprouting wings, flying to the Moon, and finding it's actually a giant balloon left there by alien intelligences far beyond our ken... :-)
Damn, you've uncovered our dastardly plot !
JImmyrosso wrote:Please X4
Please X4
Please X4

i kid :D - anything as a space sim with improved AI is a win for me.
AI, gameplay, graphics - in that order!
And to all those of you wanting X4 ....

I want to go a step further ... PLEASE make my dreams come true and announce an Egosoft & Frontier Developments collaboration and announce ELITE 4 :D :D :D
Formerly "Alien Tech Inc."

Daedalus29
x4

Post by Daedalus29 » Tue, 29. Mar 11, 14:49

Omg! So you hired the devteam of infinity quest for earth, integrated their planetary stuff technology, mixed it with the universe of X and then you turned it multiplayers with a persistant universe...or not.

Well, are you planning to go to the gamescom this year and show your new title?

SayuNowi
x3tc

Post by SayuNowi » Tue, 29. Mar 11, 15:41

Oh Em Ge .. ;o ..

Observe
xr

Post by Observe » Tue, 29. Mar 11, 15:54

On Thursday 28 April 2011 I will begin to spec. out my new computer system. I've been wanting to upgrade for some time, but have held off so I can get the best available (within budget) when TNBT hits the shelves. :)

vlasticz
x4

Post by vlasticz » Tue, 29. Mar 11, 15:55

well, that's gonna be looong month

I can't wait to see what's it going to be about :D

Tycow
x4

Post by Tycow » Tue, 29. Mar 11, 16:28

pjknibbs wrote:
Tycow wrote: According to the program the "Deep Silver Exclusive Game Preview" is on the first day surrounded by Star Trek related stuff (and one Star Gate thing) so is TNBT a Star Trek related game? :O
I'm struggling to follow the logic here. Not only is at least one other thing that day not Star Trek related (the Star Gate thing you mentioned), I don't recall there being a rule that all the things that happen on a particular day have to be related to each other.

Now, while I'll say that I know no more about TNBT than the rest of you, I think the chances of it being Star Trek related are approximately equivalent to my chances of sprouting wings, flying to the Moon, and finding it's actually a giant balloon left there by alien intelligences far beyond our ken... :-)
Indeed, it is a big leap with flawed logic behind it hence why I qualified the it with the whole "speculative speculation is speculative" statement! You know exactly the same as we do (i.e. nowt) so get specumalating!

It's fun! :)

IceFire909
x4

Post by IceFire909 » Tue, 29. Mar 11, 16:41

Thanks for making my head explode with delishous gooey brain matter.
Now I gotta clean this up!
Incoming Message (4 New Messages)
Your Xenon K has Blue Screen of Death'd.
Your #deca CPU ship has 404'd.
Your Xenon P was docking and has stopped responding.
Your #deca.cefa has limited or no network connectivity.

Observe
xr

Post by Observe » Tue, 29. Mar 11, 16:57

IceFire909 wrote:Thanks for making my head explode with delishous gooey brain matter.
Now I gotta clean this up!
No hurry. You've got a month to clean it up before it happens all over again.

Vitez
xr

Post by Vitez » Tue, 29. Mar 11, 17:30

The revolution has won! (Now to change my avatar to something else). Thinking of going down just for this, IF my exams can let me.

EmperorJon
x3tc

Post by EmperorJon » Tue, 29. Mar 11, 17:54

Viva la revolution! :roll:
______
I'm Jon. I'm mostly not around any more. If you want to talk, please message me! It's cool.
______

Deeparth
x4

Post by Deeparth » Tue, 29. Mar 11, 18:14

WHERE IS SETA WHEN YOU NEED IT?!!!

Mad_CatMk2
x4

Post by Mad_CatMk2 » Tue, 29. Mar 11, 18:39

Plug a keyboard somewhere on your body and press j :lol:
I fly an OWP. What about you?

Alee Enn
x4

Post by Alee Enn » Tue, 29. Mar 11, 18:43

Hold a calculator (or other heavy object) down on your eyeball and the month will soon whizz by. :lol:
Formerly "Alien Tech Inc."

softweir
xr

Re: TNBT will soon be officially unveiled!!

Post by softweir » Tue, 29. Mar 11, 18:44

Toastie wrote:Koch Media will be holding a press conference at FedCon XX in Düsseldorf, Germany on Thursday 28 April 2011 at 15:15, at which the project known as TNBT will be officially unveiled...
Hang on, are you saying you are Announcing the Unveiling of the game? Isn't this jumping the gun a bit? Surely at this point you should be Pre-Announcing the Announcement of the Pre-Announcement of the Announcement of the Unveiling?

Sorry!
My new fave game (while waiting for Rebirth) - Kerbal Space Program

BigBANGtheory
x4

Post by BigBANGtheory » Tue, 29. Mar 11, 18:49

Can't be an April fool if its before April 1st or after midday on April 1st :)

All I want to know is will TNBT support a TM Hotas Warthog? :P

VincentTH
x4

Re: TNBT will soon be officially unveiled!!

Post by VincentTH » Tue, 29. Mar 11, 19:27

softweir wrote:
Toastie wrote:Koch Media will be holding a press conference at FedCon XX in Düsseldorf, Germany on Thursday 28 April 2011 at 15:15, at which the project known as TNBT will be officially unveiled...
Hang on, are you saying you are Announcing the Unveiling of the game? Isn't this jumping the gun a bit? Surely at this point you should be Pre-Announcing the Announcement of the Pre-Announcement of the Announcement of the Unveiling?

Sorry!
^^^^ You are speaking my mind!!!! The next 30 day will be the longest month ever!!! This is cruel!!!

Toastie
x3tc

Post by Toastie » Tue, 29. Mar 11, 19:29

OP Updated to reflect tickets available for competition. We've just been told it will now be only a weekend pass (30 Apr-01 May). Sorry.

Jerald
x4

Post by Jerald » Tue, 29. Mar 11, 19:34

Wow...I don't know if I'm ready to put my sign down, I was quite enjoying the revolution, Naaaah, bring it on. :lol:

Return to “X Trilogy Universe”