TNBT will soon be officially unveiled!!

General discussions about the games by Egosoft including X-BTF, XT, X², X³: Reunion, X³: Terran Conflict and X³: Albion Prelude.

Moderator: Moderators for English X Forum

Toastie
x3tc

TNBT will soon be officially unveiled!!

Post by Toastie » Tue, 29. Mar 11, 00:26

Koch Media will be holding a press conference at FedCon XX in Düsseldorf, Germany on Thursday 28 April 2011 at 15:15, at which the project known as TNBT will be officially unveiled. There will be a brief preview of the game for the media. All of the relevant information given at the event will also be simultaneously released right here at Egosoft.com.

TNBT will be just one of the titles featured at Koch Media's booth at FedCon. Please be advised that there will be no significant EGOSOFT presence at the event, so please don't attend expecting to see much of the game or the dev team.

However, two lucky Community members will have the opportunity to win a FedCon XX weekend passport. You can find out more about the sci-fi awesomeness on offer at Europe's biggest sci-fi convention here. Watch this space for more details of the competition.

Edited: ticket status updated (weekend passport 30 Apr-01 May)
Last edited by Toastie on Tue, 29. Mar 11, 19:27, edited 1 time in total.

Tycow
x4

Re: TNBT will soon be officially unveiled!!

Post by Tycow » Tue, 29. Mar 11, 00:31

Toastie wrote:Koch Media will be holding a press conference at FedCon XX in Düsseldorf, Germany on Thursday 28 April 2011 at 15:15, at which the project known as TNBT will be officially unveiled. There will be a brief preview of the game for the media. All of the relevant information given at the event will also be simultaneously released right here at Egosoft.com.

TNBT will be just one of the titles featured at Koch Media's booth at FedCon. Please be advised that there will be no significant EGOSOFT presence at the event, so please don't attend expecting to see much of the game or the dev team.

However, two lucky Community members will have the opportunity to win a FedCon XX passport (all days/all events). You can find out more about the sci-fi awesomeness on offer at Europe's biggest sci-fi convention here. Watch this space for more details of the competition.
:O

Finally! Looking forward to the big reveal! :D

berth
x4

Post by berth » Tue, 29. Mar 11, 00:32

This could be a long four weeks... :D

Mopy
x3

Post by Mopy » Tue, 29. Mar 11, 00:39

Exciting stuff :)
Sig

Deadbeat_Spinn
x3tc

Post by Deadbeat_Spinn » Tue, 29. Mar 11, 00:45

Dang it Toastie....you've ruined the work for Apr. 1st. :roll:

Anyhoo's do we get a release date as well when TNBT is "officially" unveiled?

*Gets ready to click the pre-order button when it appears* :D

Toastie
x3tc

Post by Toastie » Tue, 29. Mar 11, 00:48

Deadbeat_Spinn wrote:Anyhoo's do we get a release date as well when TNBT is "officially" unveiled?
Wait and see! :)

Deadbeat_Spinn
x3tc

Post by Deadbeat_Spinn » Tue, 29. Mar 11, 00:53

Toastie wrote:
Deadbeat_Spinn wrote:Anyhoo's do we get a release date as well when TNBT is "officially" unveiled?
Wait and see! :)

Oh that's cold.....making us wait until the end of April. I see Deep Silver will be the publisher again.

That reminds me TNBT better let me have my Kha'ak Corvette. :D

imperium3
x3tc

Post by imperium3 » Tue, 29. Mar 11, 01:01

I expect at best we'll get a ballpark release time, nothing specific... actually I hope nothing specific, since judging by a few hints Apoch's been dropping in the OT forum, they've still got a fair way to go and I wouldn't want Ego pushed into a rush job like they were with X3:R.

Still, I'm salivating already... :D

Deeparth
x4

Post by Deeparth » Tue, 29. Mar 11, 01:12

Man.....I CANT WAIT!!!

silentWitness
x3tc

Post by silentWitness » Tue, 29. Mar 11, 01:14

I have tears of joy! The wait will soon be over!!!!!

Tycow
x4

Post by Tycow » Tue, 29. Mar 11, 01:34

Post this here as well then...
I said in Off Topic:

Let the speculation begin... and this is some pretty heavy speculation with some spurious connections made as we know little about TBNT.

According to the convention website it is "Europe's biggest Star Trek & Scifi convention". According to the program the "Deep Silver Exclusive Game Preview" is on the first day surrounded by Star Trek related stuff (and one Star Gate thing) so is TNBT a Star Trek related game? :O

Thoughts?

Reasons why I'm wrong? (Expecting a few of these)
However, the fact this is posted in the X-Universe forum leads to think otherwise... Curse Egosoft and their secrecy! :D

silentWitness
x3tc

Post by silentWitness » Tue, 29. Mar 11, 01:37

Tycow wrote:"Deep Silver Exclusive Game Preview" is on the first day surrounded by Star Trek related stuff (and one Star Gate thing) so is TNBT a Star Trek related game? :O ...

... Curse Egosoft and their secrecy! :D
When they say 'Star Trek' I say "better not be"...

Tycow
x4

Post by Tycow » Tue, 29. Mar 11, 01:43

silentWitness wrote:
Tycow wrote:"Deep Silver Exclusive Game Preview" is on the first day surrounded by Star Trek related stuff (and one Star Gate thing) so is TNBT a Star Trek related game? :O ...

Trust me SW, I'm in the same boat as you on that one. :)

Zloth
x3tc

Post by Zloth » Tue, 29. Mar 11, 02:44

Simultaneously? I should point out that simultanaity is, in fact, relative to your velocity. It may be possible for you to go at a speed fast enough and in the right direction so that a post made here will be done at the same time as the show's announcement but, in our own frame of reference, it will actually show up a month ahead of time. I wonder if the marketing contract took that into account? ;)

Star Trek might be kinda meh. Starfleet Battles / Federation & Empire, however, would be awesome. Tractor beams, plasma torps, Klingons flying in Klingon ships instead of Romulan ships, scatter pack shuttles, transporter bombs, hellbores, ESG fields, B-10s.... <drool>

Aro
x4

Post by Aro » Tue, 29. Mar 11, 04:06

Ooh.

Tycow wrote:
silentWitness wrote:
Trust me SW, I'm in the same boat as you on that one. :)
We assume they couldn't make a good version?....

eldyranx3
xr

Post by eldyranx3 » Tue, 29. Mar 11, 05:00

shireknight
x3tc

Post by shireknight » Tue, 29. Mar 11, 05:15

Awesome, looks like I picked the right day to check up on the forum :D
My (new) PC:-

Intel® Core™ i7-4770 processor (3.4 GHz, 8 MB cache)
Microsoft Windows 10
16 GB DDR3 Ram
NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 6 GB GDDR5

Reliku
x4

Post by Reliku » Tue, 29. Mar 11, 05:20

That's great news, so now unofficially, what is it :?

Deeparth
x4

Post by Deeparth » Tue, 29. Mar 11, 06:50

Zloth wrote:Simultaneously? I should point out that simultanaity is, in fact, relative to your velocity. It may be possible for you to go at a speed fast enough and in the right direction so that a post made here will be done at the same time as the show's announcement but, in our own frame of reference, it will actually show up a month ahead of time. I wonder if the marketing contract took that into account? ;)

Star Trek might be kinda meh. Starfleet Battles / Federation & Empire, however, would be awesome. Tractor beams, plasma torps, Klingons flying in Klingon ships instead of Romulan ships, scatter pack shuttles, transporter bombs, hellbores, ESG fields, B-10s.... <drool>
Stop showing off your knowledge of the theory of relativity :p

It better NOT be Star Trek game. It should be something like the X series, only with a better engine.

X2-Eliah
x4

Post by X2-Eliah » Tue, 29. Mar 11, 07:03

I wouldn't mind a star trek game if it was good.. The IP might make the game more appealing to larger playerbase, which means more profits for Egosoft.

That said, I don't think it's a star trek game, it'll be either an evolution on X lore, or a new ip.

Return to “X Trilogy Universe”