Stupid TL

General discussions about the games by Egosoft including X-BTF, XT, X², X³: Reunion, X³: Terran Conflict and X³: Albion Prelude.

Moderator: Moderators for English X Forum

Triaxx2
x4

Post by Triaxx2 » Mon, 7. Feb 11, 13:46

Sounds like Rep is low, or that it's waiting for NPC's to dock. Try the EQD in that sector, or the military base. If you can at those, then it's the shipyard. If you can't, it's Rep.
A Pirate's Revenge Completed Now in PDF by _Zap_
APR Book 2: Best Served Cold Updated 8/5/2016

The Tale of Ea't s'Quid Completed

Dovie'andi se tovya sagain

sthakker
x3tc

Post by sthakker » Tue, 8. Feb 11, 02:12

i dont think its rep cuz I was able to dock my other ships there.... just not my herc.. I am Company Owner... maybe it is NPC... but I must have had it on an hour SETA time and it just continued to do the same thing.

Zloth
x3tc

Post by Zloth » Tue, 8. Feb 11, 02:38

If the station's large ship docks were all full, I think he would notice. Unless a whole bunch of really small M7s decided to take up residence at the station, the ships that typically dock at a shipyard are pretty huge. I wonder if the game has gotten confused and thinks it's full when it really isn't?

Sthakker, what is the exact message it's giving you when you try to dock??

ObadiahtheSlim
x3tc

Post by ObadiahtheSlim » Tue, 8. Feb 11, 16:15

Terran Atmo Lifters FTW! Those things got massive cargo holds and they conviently spawn like clockwork once you get in position. Need good mech and hack skills to cap it and probably a ship with Ion-Ds because they sometimes spawn with sentry lasers.

Return to “X Trilogy Universe”