X-Tended -Terran Conflict V2.2 Released. [06/09/2013] (X3:AP prototype available)

The place to discuss scripting and game modifications for X³: Terran Conflict and X³: Albion Prelude.

Moderators: Moderators for English X Forum, Scripting / Modding Moderators

Epicus
x3tc

Post by Epicus » Mon, 20. Dec 10, 18:02

This looks amazing, cant wait to get back to my house to download...

Just a quick question: Does the mod have any missions at all? Or is it just a big open sandbox?

Axeface
x4

Post by Axeface » Mon, 20. Dec 10, 18:04

mr.WHO wrote: Edit: I confirm that "Signal Boost" script (that exend comm, transporter device and some others range) works with XTC.
Have you checked the new features that might be effected by this though? Such as Reveal Objects (M5's), or Mass Pickup Crates.

ezra-r
x4

Post by ezra-r » Mon, 20. Dec 10, 18:16

well, I started reading the new "features" and suddenly felt this "shaky" feeling.

No wonder it took so long.

Amazing number of stuff added.

A big thanks is in order!! Time to re-install x3tc!
Last edited by ezra-r on Mon, 20. Dec 10, 18:17, edited 1 time in total.

Shuulo
x4

Post by Shuulo » Mon, 20. Dec 10, 18:17

Is it OK that "Paranid high security Transporter" has a Medusa model?

Aydan

Post by Aydan » Mon, 20. Dec 10, 18:19

Yes ;)

reiks
x4

Post by reiks » Mon, 20. Dec 10, 18:22

Went out earlier this day, wasn't expecting it out today but I now know I was wrong.

Downloading and will be seeding till I reach ratio 10.0 or up (that's my universal seed limit before utorrent automatically delete's the .torrent file)

pja
x4

Post by pja » Mon, 20. Dec 10, 18:28

thats made my day, well done chaps, downloading via torrent now, will leave it seeding for a while.

mr.WHO
x4

Post by mr.WHO » Mon, 20. Dec 10, 18:39

OMG, that was most hardly and angry earned 4x1MJ shields ever, not to mention that with Terran Start, I didn't had a rank to buy one :(

No wonder my Rapier was so fragile, when I was using only one 1 MJ shield. Too bad that I can't help with Rapier low laser energy (with only 2 A-EMPC and this thing supose to mount 4 of them).

I don't wanna know how much work I need to do to earn a Sabre (and I don't want to strip Neil Armstrong M7 for money :( , nut something tells my that my sanity will require it).

costi
x3tc

Post by costi » Mon, 20. Dec 10, 18:40

I started the Terran start, and a quick question - can I get used to Neil Armstrong or is he just a temporary adition? ;)

Also, I assume that I must find the trigger for XTC plot myself?
Friendly fire is not so friendly.

KRM398
xr

Post by KRM398 » Mon, 20. Dec 10, 18:42

A great day for some exploring, but be careful, I found out the hard way that if you stick your head into a sector where your not allowed, even if you leave at once, they send someone after you. I have 2 teladi corvettes following me around right now, and no matter where I go, no one will kill them for me...lol Makes it hard to find ways to make a few credits..lol.

Aydan

Post by Aydan » Mon, 20. Dec 10, 18:42

The terran and paranid starts are using the teasers, which we have released a long time ago, as their base ;)

And if you find the trigger for the Leviathan, you will exactly notice it. No need to hurry ;)

PinkFloyd
x3tc

Post by PinkFloyd » Mon, 20. Dec 10, 18:53

Nice Job guys, downloading now. Wonder how much has changed since I was part of the team before real life got in the way!

GDI-BOSS
x4

Post by GDI-BOSS » Mon, 20. Dec 10, 18:59

when i start a game my ship dont have ANY equipement..not shields..no seta..lol nothing in my ship
When i eject of my ship terrans come in massive fleet and destroy my ship all times..why?

rusky
x4

Post by rusky » Mon, 20. Dec 10, 19:21

I would just like to throw in another "Thank you!" for all your hard work and commitment. :!:

herocrafter
x4

Post by herocrafter » Mon, 20. Dec 10, 19:26

Getting my thrusters warmed up w/ the Split start: A new battleground. When choosing starts this is described as difficult but in the config. menu its showing as normal. I take it all starts are started at normal level and its up to the user to make the adjustment in the config. menu?

lovin' it, btw.

Stars_InTheirEyes
x4

Post by Stars_InTheirEyes » Mon, 20. Dec 10, 19:34

Was just about to come on the S&M forum and ask for some recommended mod/scripts to make the X-Universe more interesting.

Then i saw this.
From the You Tube Trailer, I'm excited like its Terran Conflict 2 or something...

Will be downloading now via torrent, and I'll try to seed as long as i can before BT gives up on me...

Thanks for this guys, completely revolutionized my X-mas holiday!
(Slight pun intended :D )
Sometimes I stream stuff: https://www.twitch.tv/sorata77 (currently World of Tanks)
This sı not ǝpısdn down.
MyAnimeList,
Steam: Sorata

enenra
x4

Post by enenra » Mon, 20. Dec 10, 19:35

herocrafter wrote:Getting my thrusters warmed up w/ the Split start: A new battleground. When choosing starts this is described as difficult but in the config. menu its showing as normal. I take it all starts are started at normal level and its up to the user to make the adjustment in the config. menu?

lovin' it, btw.
Yes. It being adjustable on the fly is the great thing about our Difficulty System. Besides it having an actual effect on gameplay, of course, as opposed to the difficulty shown in the gamestarts ^^

A5PECT
x4

Post by A5PECT » Mon, 20. Dec 10, 19:36

Is there at technical support/bug reporting thread somewhere out there yet?

I just ran into an Akurei that only had an engine and turrets.
Admitting you have a problem is the first step in figuring out how to make it worse.

enenra
x4

Post by enenra » Mon, 20. Dec 10, 19:38

KloHunt3r wrote:Is there at technical support/bug reporting thread somewhere out there yet?

I just ran into an Akurei that only had an engine and turrets.
Read the first post, please. ;)

Gavrushka
x4

Post by Gavrushka » Mon, 20. Dec 10, 19:41

I am going to install tonight. I think I'll treat myself by playing on the big screen and stand for most of the evening pointing at the eye candy and slathering a bit.

Hope plenty of people start putting up their XTC screenshots on the relevent thread.
“Man, my poor head is battered,” Ed said.

“That explains its unusual shape,” Styanar said, grinning openly now. “Although it does little to illuminate just why your jowls are so flaccid or why you have quite so many chins.”

“I…” Had she just called him fat? “I am just a different species, that’s all.”

“Well nature sure does have a sense of humour then,” Styanar said. “Shall we go inside? It’d not be a good idea for me to be spotted by others.”

Return to “X³: Terran Conflict / Albion Prelude - Scripts and Modding”