[SCR] Add Disruptor Missile Fabs (V1.2 - 05/08/2010)

The place to discuss scripting and game modifications for X³: Terran Conflict and X³: Albion Prelude.

Moderators: Moderators for English X Forum, Scripting / Modding Moderators

TEKing66
xr

[SCR] Add Disruptor Missile Fabs (V1.2 - 05/08/2010)

Post by TEKing66 » Sun, 18. Jul 10, 19:55

DESCRIPTION
This script will add two Yaki owned Disruptor Missile Fabs to the sector Weaver's Tempest.

This should assist in completing some of those rearm/deliver missile missions for the cooperations a little bit easier.

The scripts are setup to run at each game load/start and checks to see if they exist. If they do not it creates them, if they do exist it does nothing. If one happens to get destroyed, then only that one will be added back in on the next game load.

* These scripts are free to be reused in your scripts/mods as long as you say thank you in your topic.

Release Notes
Version 1.2 Fixes a type in one of the scripts.

FILE DOWNLOAD LINKS

V1.2 - SPK Version

Change Log

Version 1.2
1) Change made to script that creates the 2nd fab, it was not producing due to a typo in a variable name.

Version 1.1
1) Chane made to set station Trading to "True". They were producing, but not trading.

Version 1.0
1) Initial Release

CREDITS
Thanks go out to DreamsofanEagle for the Idea behind this.
And I also want to thank Cycrow for his guidance and help with my questions.
Last edited by TEKing66 on Fri, 7. Dec 12, 16:51, edited 5 times in total.
My mods for X3TC & X3AP

Been with the X-series from the beginning. If it happens in the X_Universe I've been there done that several times over.

kreep69
x3tc

Post by kreep69 » Wed, 21. Jul 10, 22:46

The script is running (for at least 20 game hours now) and I've looked all arount WT sector but don't see the fabs.

I installed the SPK version of this and there is one other actual 'mod' (for repair laser fabs, etc.) that the game is running. Could that mod be interfering with this?

I'll do an extended search with 3 kestrel's set to 150 range radius at 0, +40, and -40 and see if it turns the fabs up.

TEKing66
xr

Post by TEKing66 » Thu, 22. Jul 10, 01:46

What is the exact name of the other mod?

I'd need down load it and have a look see, but I wouldn't think it would be.
It might be that they are using the same factory model, which might confuse it. Or, just by some chance they may be using the same global variable (highly unlikely, but possible).

Better yet, if you can supply a link to it, I'd be happy to dig a little deeper and find out.
My mods for X3TC & X3AP

Been with the X-series from the beginning. If it happens in the X_Universe I've been there done that several times over.

kreep69
x3tc

Post by kreep69 » Thu, 22. Jul 10, 08:00

TEKing66 wrote:What is the exact name of the other mod?

I'd need down load it and have a look see, but I wouldn't think it would be.
It might be that they are using the same factory model, which might confuse it. Or, just by some chance they may be using the same global variable (highly unlikely, but possible).

Better yet, if you can supply a link to it, I'd be happy to dig a little deeper and find out.
Here you go TEKing66 - http://forum.egosoft.com/viewtopic.php?t=221081

I'll have conclusive feedback on the existence of the Disruptor Fabs in WT after I start playing in a few minutes.

kreep69
x3tc

Post by kreep69 » Thu, 22. Jul 10, 09:09

Hey your script works like a charm, both fabs are there. I'm not sure why I missed them the first time I was in there one was out past -53k/m but the other was pretty near the center. Maybe they didn't spawn as quickly as I jumped to WT and looked.

Anyway since you were nice enough to care to look, here are all the scripts I have installed so that you know it works with at least all these -

military base response revamp v2.7.2, force npc undocking, rrf v2.01, atf shipyard v5, hackstation, khaak invasions, mobile ship repair v1.7, piratestarts v1.10, marauder shipyard v0.5, anarkis defense, ai ammo cheat + reduced damage for bigships, pirate guild 3, yaki armada 2.

in addition, lv lib v2.3 (for rrf) and CommunityPluginConfiguration-V1.41 (for npc undocking and mbrr) are installed along with ecs, json parser, and XTendedGalacticNewSystemV103 (for mbrr).

Thanks for the great script .. the station was loaded up with 166 disruptors and now I can further supply the Yaki since I am befriending them.

Well done.

TEKing66
xr

Post by TEKing66 » Thu, 22. Jul 10, 16:02

Good to here it's working, they are setup to spawn in the same places every time . I could have made it random, but saw no real need to do that.

Also, most of the scripts in your list are running in my game as well.

Anyway, hope you enjoy and Happy Pirating.
My mods for X3TC & X3AP

TEKing66
xr

Post by TEKing66 » Mon, 26. Jul 10, 18:58

Version 1.1 is available.

See the release notes in the OP for change details.
My mods for X3TC & X3AP

TEKing66
xr

Post by TEKing66 » Thu, 5. Aug 10, 19:56

Version 1.2 is available.

See the release notes in the OP for change details.
My mods for X3TC & X3AP

cnecktor
x3

Post by cnecktor » Sat, 7. Aug 10, 11:55

This sounds really good I think I will try it out.

Idgy
x3tc

Post by Idgy » Fri, 4. Feb 11, 00:05

TEKing66 wrote:Good to here it's working, they are setup to spawn in the same places every time . I could have made it random, but saw no real need to do that.
Out of curiosity, what are the station coordinates? I've found the one at (-53.5, -4.5, 8.0), but I can't find the other.

Edit: lol at "8 )" becoming a smiley
Last edited by Idgy on Fri, 4. Feb 11, 01:50, edited 1 time in total.

TEKing66
xr

Post by TEKing66 » Fri, 4. Feb 11, 01:40

There should be one at -53km,-4.5km,8km.
And one at -35km, -4km, -24km.
My mods for X3TC & X3AP

TEKing66
xr

Post by TEKing66 » Tue, 17. Jan 12, 06:11

If anyone is interested a good friend says that he is running this script in X3AP with no issues. I can't yet verify this myself, but will as soon as possible.

If someone wants to try it and give me feed back, it would be most welcome. Not that I don't trust my friend, I just prefer a second opinion or even a third is welcome too.
My mods for X3TC & X3AP

Return to “X³: Terran Conflict / Albion Prelude - Scripts and Modding”