[SCR/IDX] Lucikes Script Collection for X³: Terran Conflict [16th July 2011]

The place to discuss scripting and game modifications for X³: Terran Conflict and X³: Albion Prelude.

Moderators: Moderators for English X Forum, Scripting / Modding Moderators

Saetan
x4

Post by Saetan » Sat, 20. Mar 10, 20:15

Lucikes Script Collection for X³: Terran Conflict

[ external image ]
[ external image ] [ external image ]

-> Lucikes Script Collection (Zip-Format)
-> Lucikes Script Collection (7-Zip-EXE-Format)

Required: X³: Terran Conflict Version 2.5 or newer (not compatible with X³ Reunion) !!

20th March 2010
  • CODEA Weapon System (Version 3.1.10)
  • MEFOS Weapon System (Version 3.2.00)
  • Prospector (Version 3.2.04)

Ravenholme
x3tc

Post by Ravenholme » Mon, 22. Mar 10, 21:06

Is there any plans for an .spk version?

I'm not really fussed, I'll use it as is, but it just makes installation/uninstallation a breeze.

Saetan
x4

Post by Saetan » Mon, 22. Mar 10, 21:35

Ravenholme wrote:Is there any plans for an .spk version?
None, that I would know of.

Luisedgm
xr

Post by Luisedgm » Tue, 23. Mar 10, 03:32

Huuum update omnomnomnom, is there a changelog?

Saetan
x4

Post by Saetan » Tue, 23. Mar 10, 04:35

Changelogs can be found in the support topics of the different scripts. At least, if they got updated by their openers.

mpcribeiro
x3tc

Post by mpcribeiro » Thu, 25. Mar 10, 21:21

@Saetan

I know that you have replied this before but I've used Lucike scripts sometime ago.

But now that Cycrow has soved the installer would be really nice if Lucike scripts could be on spk format.

Please could you relay this msg to him. Cheers

Saetan
x4

Post by Saetan » Sat, 10. Apr 10, 10:23

[ external image ]

Required: X³: Terran Conflict Version 2.5 or newer (not compatible with X³ Reunion) !!

27th March 2010
  • Jump Beacon (Version 3.1.01)
  • Military Transport (Version 3.1.08)
  • Befehlsbibliothek "Libraries" (Version 3.4.07)
5th April 2010
  • CODEA Weapon System (Version 3.1.11)
  • Ship Hotkeys (Version 3.2.00)
  • Ship Tools (Version 3.1.06)
  • Befehlsbibliothek "Libraries" (Version 3.4.08)
9th April 2010
  • CODEA Weapon System (Version 3.1.12)
  • Dockware Manager (Version 3.1.05)
  • MEFOS Weapon System (Version 3.2.01)

Sahvion
x3tc

Post by Sahvion » Sat, 17. Apr 10, 00:52

Saetan, you need to fix a link of yours. The Advanced Complex-Hub link points to the Enhanced Equipment Docks.

Saetan
x4

Post by Saetan » Sat, 17. Apr 10, 11:45

Thank you, I've fixed the link.

Saetan
x4

Post by Saetan » Wed, 5. May 10, 22:05

[ external image ]

Required: X³: Terran Conflict Version 2.5 or newer (not compatible with X³: Reunion) !!

24th April 2010
  • CODEA Weapon System (Version 3.1.13)
  • Commercial Agent (Version 3.3.02)
  • Commodity Logistics Software MK1 and MK2 (Version 3.3.02)
  • MEFOS Weapon System (Version 3.2.03)
  • Military Transport (Version 3.1.09)
  • Befehlsbibliothek "Libraries" (Version 3.4.09)

29th April 2010
  • Commercial Agent (Version 3.3.03)
  • Economy and Supply Trader (Version 3.2.10)
  • Ship Hotkeys (Version 3.2.01)

5th May 2010
  • M7M Missile Launcher (Version 3.1.00)
  • Personnel Transporter (Version 3.3.00)
  • Befehlsbibliothek "Libraries" (Version 3.4.11)

orion_1394
x3tc

Post by orion_1394 » Sat, 8. May 10, 00:03

your Befehlsbibliothek "Libraries" (Version 3.4.11) link on page 1 is broken
Time You Enjoy Wasting, Was Not Wasted

Saetan
x4

Post by Saetan » Sat, 8. May 10, 13:53

Hi orion

That was because Lucike recently updated his Library and always deletes the old one from his webspace. I've updated the link now, also thanks for your information (althought, I've just read Lucikes PN too ;-))

If once that will happen again, you can change to the German topic by clicking on the German flag and download from there. The files are identical.

Saetan
x4

Post by Saetan » Tue, 25. May 10, 20:07

[ external image ]

Required: X³: Terran Conflict Version 2.5 or newer (not compatible with X³: Reunion) !!

10th May 2010
  • Military Transport (Version 3.1.10)
  • Personnel Transporter (Version 3.3.01)
  • Security and Rescue Service (Version 3.1.01)
  • Befehlsbibliothek "Libraries" (Version 3.4.12)
23rd May 2010
  • CODEA Weapon System (Version 3.1.14)
  • Economy and Supply Trader (Version 3.3.00)
  • Prospector (Version 3.2.06)
  • Befehlsbibliothek "Libraries" (Version 3.4.14)
24th May 2010
  • Economy and Supply Trader (Version 3.3.01)
  • Jump Beacon (Version 3.1.02)
  • Security and Rescue Service (Version 3.2.00)

KLHII
x3tc

Post by KLHII » Thu, 27. May 10, 22:24

I have downloaded patch for X3TC to bring it up to 2.6 and I have also downloaded the bonus pack, which I think includes a couple of the scripts from the Lucikes script Collection (Commercial Agent, Commodity Logistics Software MK1 and MK2). My question is if I want to use Economy and Supply Trader and/or Prospector will I need to install Befehlsbibliothek "Libraries" or is that included in the bonus pack also?

Saetan
x4

Post by Saetan » Fri, 28. May 10, 10:32

KLHII wrote:I have downloaded patch for X3TC to bring it up to 2.6 and I have also downloaded the bonus pack, which I think includes a couple of the scripts from the Lucikes script Collection (Commercial Agent, Commodity Logistics Software MK1 and MK2). My question is if I want to use Economy and Supply Trader and/or Prospector will I need to install Befehlsbibliothek "Libraries" or is that included in the bonus pack also?
As the CAG for example is in the bonus pack too, and CAG is dependent from the library, the library is included. But the bonus pack only contains "outdated" script-versions due to the long time of testing.

If you use any other script by lucike not included in the bonus pack, you'll need to update the library too. Additionally, it's always adviced to use the most recent versions of a script because of bug fixes and improvements.

So if you (plan to) play with a ***modified*** anyway, I suggest to update all of Lucikes scripts and not to use the versions of the bonus pack, they are simply outdated.
To do that, simply download the most recend versions of the scripts (or the collection), extract and/or copy them to the game directory, overwriting existing files.

Best regards
Saetan

Legionnaire
x4

Post by Legionnaire » Tue, 1. Jun 10, 02:54

I installed CODEA and the latest versions of the necessary libraries 3.4.14 earlier on and as soon as i loaded up a game the performance has dropped to unplayable. I have since gone in and deleted the codea scripts, but still have unplayable performance which leads me to suspect that the latest version of the libraries doesnt like something else i have installed. unfortunately i cant find ver 3.4.09 which is what i was using to reinstall those and see if it resolves the problem.

Legionnaire
Mobo MSI Z270 Gaming M3 CPU i5 7600K @4.2
RAM 16Gb Corsair Vengeance
2x 1TB (RAID 0)+ 4TB SSHD + 3TB HDD + 500GB SSD (Windows and X4 install Locatrion)
Windows 10 PRO
8GB MSI 1070Ti

Saetan
x4

Post by Saetan » Tue, 1. Jun 10, 15:47

Legionnaire wrote:... still have unplayable performance which leads me to suspect that the latest version of the libraries doesnt like something else i have installed. unfortunately i cant find ver 3.4.09 which is what i was using to reinstall those and see if it resolves the problem.
Which other scripts and or mods do you have installed? Sure, that your performance drop occured because of the installation of the library?

You could try to re-install CODEA and the library, to exclude installation errors which can happen sometimes.

For the old version of the library, you need to talk to Lucike himself. I don't have one, and he always deletes the old ones after a new release of them from his webspace. I don't know, if he has the old libraries somewhere backed up at home.

Best regards
Saetan

Legionnaire
x4

Post by Legionnaire » Tue, 1. Jun 10, 17:42

I'm not 100% sure its the libraries that caused it, as i added a few scripts at th same time, however after uninstalling all the other scripts that were installed at the same time and loading a save game from before those scripts were installed i still have the major performance slowdown. Thats after i uninstalled CODEA as well. I have also tried reinstalling all of Lucikes Scripts that i usefrom the versions i have stored on my hdd, things have improved slightly, but are not anywhere near the performance i had before. As i said its not definate that its the libraries, but i was after the older version to try that and see if that was behind the problems.

Currently Installed.

AP Libraries
Bounty Boost
Cheat Collection Package
Community plugin configuration
Improved Races R13
Marine Repairs
Player Workshop
Salvage Command Suite
Security Services
Universe Explorers

Fake Patches
Cmod 3
Military Hud.

Also CAG, EST and Prospector, and Mars

Dont think there is anything else installed.

Legionnaire
Mobo MSI Z270 Gaming M3 CPU i5 7600K @4.2
RAM 16Gb Corsair Vengeance
2x 1TB (RAID 0)+ 4TB SSHD + 3TB HDD + 500GB SSD (Windows and X4 install Locatrion)
Windows 10 PRO
8GB MSI 1070Ti

Goncyn
x4

Post by Goncyn » Thu, 3. Jun 10, 19:31

This week, I installed CODEA, Military Transport, Jump Beacons, EST, CLS, and CAG scripts and spent several game hours collecting fighters, pilots, outfitting, etc. I am also running MARS.

I now have a problem that my Final Fury mission becomes stuck. It is on a "return to base" step, and when I dock at the military base in Argon Sector M148, the commander gives me a speech: "our forward base is discovered, clear the sector of Kha'ak, deploy now!" However, the guidance never changes and the mission goal does not update. It still wants me to dock at the military base. If I undock and dock again, nothing happens.

Is it possible that one of the scripts in Lucikes collection could cause this? Is there something I can do to debug the mission scripting problem myself?

Edit: it looks like this is possibly a 2.7 bug: http://forum.egosoft.com/viewtopic.php?p=3293003

Sheol
x3tc

Thanks!

Post by Sheol » Sun, 6. Jun 10, 21:23

I've been using all your scripts for a while now and just wanted to say thanks to you Lucike, and you Saetan and all the other translators and such who take the time to make these brilliant scripts available to us english-speaking players! :D

I saw one of my CAGs and a CLS jump in next to a sattelite yesterday, I didn't know they could do that they don't even have navigators!

Return to “X³: Terran Conflict / Albion Prelude - Scripts and Modding”