X3 reunion - Elephant question

General discussions about the games by Egosoft including X-BTF, XT, X², X³: Reunion, X³: Terran Conflict and X³: Albion Prelude.

Moderator: Moderators for English X Forum

trader dal
x3

X3 reunion - Elephant question

Post by trader dal » Tue, 16. Mar 10, 14:48

Hi all, I'm still playing X3 reunion, this has been re installed.
Question : When I played this before in my elephant I had the option to eject all my ships at once ( i.e if under attack or somthing ) but this time I dont see that option & I've tried all the menus, I've got everything installed on the ship ( i.e Fight command software 1 & 2, special command software ) .

Any ideas anyone becuase I havnt ?

Rednoahl
x4

Post by Rednoahl » Tue, 16. Mar 10, 15:05

Are you sure you have carrier command software installed?

BRANCA
x3tc

Post by BRANCA » Tue, 16. Mar 10, 16:01

Hi,trader dal

Try, ship, command console, broadcast to my docked ships.
Select command.

No carrier command in reunion.

hth,
Branca

Buck_Rogers
x3

Post by Buck_Rogers » Tue, 16. Mar 10, 20:20

BRANCA wrote:No carrier command in reunion.
Ooooo! You likkle liar! :p :lol:

Group Carrier Operations
Anarkis Carrier Commands
Buck Rogers

Vice Admiral of Shadows Haven Alliance (SHA) visit us at:
SHA Forum
Feel free to join my DID
Too often we lose sight of life's simple pleasures. Remember, when someone annoys you, it takes 42 muscles in your face to frown. But only 4 to extend your arm and slap the bugger!

BRANCA
x3tc

Post by BRANCA » Tue, 16. Mar 10, 20:51

Buck_Rogers wrote:
BRANCA wrote:No carrier command in reunion.
Ooooo! You likkle liar! :p :lol:

Group Carrier Operations
Anarkis Carrier Commands
Sorry Buck, didn't mean to lie.
I'm playing Vanilla,no scripts. :(

Branca

Buck_Rogers
x3

Post by Buck_Rogers » Tue, 16. Mar 10, 21:20

Hey, I was only kidding ;) Good for you, for sticking with vanilla.
Buck Rogers

SHA Forum
Feel free to join my DID
Too often we lose sight of life's simple pleasures. Remember, when someone annoys you, it takes 42 muscles in your face to frown. But only 4 to extend your arm and slap the bugger!

hydra_one
x3tc

Post by hydra_one » Wed, 17. Mar 10, 02:31

in X 3 Reunion, you can not buy carrier command software. That is only avail able in TC. With scripting such commands are created, but are still not bought as a software.

As for the command, I suggest making sure that the said ship in question has both fight command software modules installed

trader dal
x3

Post by trader dal » Wed, 17. Mar 10, 10:25

hydra_one wrote:in X 3 Reunion, you can not buy carrier command software. That is only avail able in TC. With scripting such commands are created, but are still not bought as a software.

As for the command, I suggest making sure that the said ship in question has both fight command software modules installed
You mean if I install a mod in the game it will give me that option ?? I did have a mod installed last time that gave me the option to set up manual trade runs for the ships, cant remember what one it was though :cry:

I remember last time I had the option to broadcast to my docked ships - dont see it this time & I've got every upgrade you can get apart from trade command software MK 3 & mineral scanner.

Buck_Rogers
x3

Post by Buck_Rogers » Wed, 17. Mar 10, 10:30

trader dal wrote:You mean if I install a mod in the game it will give me that option ?? I did have a mod installed last time that gave me the option to set up manual trade runs for the ships, cant remember what one it was though :cry:
Erm...........would this be it?

If so, then its part of the official Bonus Pack, which you will find here
hydra_one wrote:in X 3 Reunion, you can not buy carrier command software. That is only avail able in TC. With scripting such commands are created, but are still not bought as a software.
Perhaps, but the scripts I mentioned above, allow similar actions to what your Carrier Command Software does.
Buck Rogers

SHA Forum
Feel free to join my DID

Rednoahl
x4

Post by Rednoahl » Wed, 17. Mar 10, 12:13

...I should never answer questions about Reunion, I never got on with the game vanilla...I did play it long enough to know better though so I'm sorry for giving bum info.

trader dal
x3

Post by trader dal » Wed, 17. Mar 10, 12:41

Okay it the command I wanted i can get from one of my docked fighters, I must have been getting confused, thought I could issue it from my elephant, cheers for your help though guys.

Return to “X Trilogy Universe”