[Mod] Ashleys Factories L + XL + XXL V2.5 *Updated 09/11/2007*

The place to discuss scripting and game modifications for X³: Reunion.

Moderators: Moderators for English X Forum, Scripting / Modding Moderators

Should XL food and XL Mines be inported to X3?

XL Food Yes
5%
XL Mines Yes
9%
XL Food No
0%
XL Mines No
2%
Yes for XL Plants!
80%
No! XL Plants
3%

Total votes: 715

Snike7603

Post by Snike7603 » Thu, 7. May 09, 07:51

dralk
x4

Post by dralk » Thu, 7. May 09, 17:08

thanks for the thread page for the link
I cook with wine, sometimes I even add it to the food.
W. C. Fields.

Varek Raith
xr

Post by Varek Raith » Thu, 7. May 09, 22:30

She actually reposted back on April 5, here ya go.

http://after-domination.net/phpbb3/view ... ?f=23&t=93

dralk
x4

Post by dralk » Thu, 7. May 09, 23:27

thanks i was looking for that link but couldn't find it thanks again
I cook with wine, sometimes I even add it to the food.
W. C. Fields.

Varek Raith
xr

Post by Varek Raith » Fri, 8. May 09, 21:28

For those not shy on scripting, here's the code to fix the Teladianium XL & XXL Factories not producing anything.

In the editor, find the script called 'lib.T.Ash.Fabs.setup'. Scroll down to line 361 and add the following code. Note: Be absolutely sure it is line 361! Just copy/paste line 359 twice and modify it so it looks like this,

Code: Select all

@ = [THIS] -> call script 'lib.Custom.Factory.List' :  Factory Type=$T.Teladianium.XL  Product Array=Teladianium  Resource Array=$resources
@ = [THIS] -> call script 'lib.Custom.Factory.List' :  Factory Type=$T.Teladianium.XXL  Product Array=Teladianium  Resource Array=$resources
Note: This will have no effect if your factories are already in a complex!

anastasiax

Post by anastasiax » Sun, 24. May 09, 08:55

How do you find cost of goods sold on a balance sheet? My Accounting professor told us to determine the Inventory turnovers from the balance sheet, but I can't find how to figure out the cost of goods sold there.

rottenmilk

Question on Ashely's Factory

Post by rottenmilk » Fri, 12. Jun 09, 02:15

if I use the Ashely Factory script and I bought the Complex Buzzard (I think that what its called, the kit that you could connect 14 factories at once), do i need a complex kit or something like that to connect each factory to the Buzzard?

{Forum Rule No 12. Merge. jlehtone}

jazzdd

Post by jazzdd » Tue, 16. Jun 09, 09:15

Hey,
a question abot the xxl fabs. What is the factor for the production? For M factories it is 2 for L 5 for XL 10. I cant find anything about this. Is it the same for mines?

Jazz

ajw2255
x3

Post by ajw2255 » Mon, 31. Aug 09, 12:31

http://rapidshare.com/files/273791792/AshleysFabs.rar

Rapidshare link, ive gota premium account so it should stay alive indefinitely
Destroy the mothership and the cards will fall like a stack of dominoes. Checkmate

exogenesis
x4

Post by exogenesis » Tue, 1. Sep 09, 00:36

Is that the X3:R version, the Xtended (2.x) version or it is a TC version (is there one) ?

MarkusXL
x3tc

Post by MarkusXL » Fri, 22. Jan 10, 15:45

For the record,

Ashley's Factories, and that cool Extended Hub Complex, looks to be compatible with Gazz's Complex Cleaner mod+script and XTM 7a.

Its can be tricky to set up, but using Cycrow's Plugin Manager properly is the key. Once set up right, you have / retain all the benefits of Plugin Manager for your games (i.e. Mod Profiles, multiple Mods, etc.).

PM me if you are following in my footsteps...

Mindmaker
x3tc

Post by Mindmaker » Sat, 30. Jan 10, 11:51

Anyone can explain to me how to get this mod to work?

I installed it with the Plugin manager and even tried adding it at the starting menue on X3.
Still the other factories wont show up on the shipyards.

Edit: Nevermind, just figured it out.

BryanNeff
x3tc

Post by BryanNeff » Sat, 6. Feb 10, 19:32

Having a couple problems with this mod.

As you're aware, there's two types - the Extended mod pack (XTM) and the regular.

With the extended mod pack, the bazaar and complex hub show up on the shipyard list, but no new station types show up - even when force restarted via script editor. In addition, the shipyards themselves quite literally turn into small nothings - disappearing entirely. This makes them undockable, and thus useless. It is worth noting I -do- have the extended mod pack mod.

With the regular, I encounter problems as well. Again, no new stations appear on the station list. The shipyards actually exist, which is positive compared to the XTM, but the complex bazaar and hub shows up as 'readtext17...'

It is worth noting that with LV's cheater, it is possible to -create- XL/XXL stations. Thus, they seem to exist, but simply are not showing up as buyable.

Any help?

digdug83
x4

Post by digdug83 » Sun, 7. Feb 10, 00:29

This could have something to do with the order in which you installed the scripts/mods if you're an XTM user so the first thing I suggest is looking up their directions on how to do that in case you accidentally crossed some wires in your install.

When you say no new stations appear in the station list, do you refer to the station wares (the actual items you buy) or an actual station in space? All of the new stations (except for the bazaar and extended complex) are put on separate shipyards, one for each race, in a predetermined system specified in the readme that comes with it.

As far as your readtext error goes, did you apply any other scripts after this one? I tried to add another factory altering script and got a similar error which I actually just wound up correcting personally but for most people that's annoying and tedious :D

BryanNeff
x3tc

Post by BryanNeff » Sun, 7. Feb 10, 00:36

digdug83 wrote:This could have something to do with the order in which you installed the scripts/mods if you're an XTM user so the first thing I suggest is looking up their directions on how to do that in case you accidentally crossed some wires in your install.

When you say no new stations appear in the station list, do you refer to the station wares (the actual items you buy) or an actual station in space? All of the new stations (except for the bazaar and extended complex) are put on separate shipyards, one for each race, in a predetermined system specified in the readme that comes with it.

As far as your readtext error goes, did you apply any other scripts after this one? I tried to add another factory altering script and got a similar error which I actually just wound up correcting personally but for most people that's annoying and tedious :D
I'll look at the XTM readme. Ashley's didn't mention anything about order.

I guess I missed the part about 'separate stations' in the readme, though. THanks - that rather fixes that.

To the third, I don't think I added in any newer scripts? I think I have the Nividium mines as well, and I have at least a dozen other scripts, but none of them really concern stations much.

digdug83
x4

Post by digdug83 » Sun, 7. Feb 10, 01:21

If that's the case the only way to fix the readtext error is to do a search for the text you see in the station shop list and then correct it to the proper t id number. It'll be in the mod's t file(s) which control where and how the mod's text appears in game. So if your extended complex hub says its t id 50000 for example but in game it says readtext 40000 you would need to change the t id value to match it (or maybe I have that backward, it's one or the other :D ).

DSBANiMAL

Post by DSBANiMAL » Thu, 18. Feb 10, 14:05

The link to download the mod doesnt work...
any ideas where i can get this mod?

Ani
There is Some corner of a foreign field that is forever England

digdug83
x4

Post by digdug83 » Thu, 18. Feb 10, 21:01

Download links for RAR, SPK, Vanilla, and XTM versions can be found at the bottom of first post here.

DSBANiMAL

Post by DSBANiMAL » Fri, 19. Feb 10, 15:31

Thanks Digdug much appreiciated ;)

i kept going to there website where it said it couldnt be found.

Ani
There is Some corner of a foreign field that is forever England

BoomerM6
x3tc

Post by BoomerM6 » Mon, 3. May 10, 16:16

Hello

Certainly this question have been already asked before ? (i did not find it) but does Ashley fabs exist for X3 TC ? I used it in X3 R and loved it !
Maybe it have a new name and this is why i can't find it ? or just no version for TC :shock:

Anyway, thanks for the reply if you have info about a TC version and i am sorry to first have not come here to ask (got locked in x-universe for that question) because i was not sure i was having to ask there and or, did not wanted to resurrect old thread.

Have a nice day.

Return to “X³: Reunion - Scripts and Modding”