XTM Valhalla and other M0 class ships

The place to discuss scripting and game modifications for X³: Terran Conflict and X³: Albion Prelude.

Moderators: Moderators for English X Forum, Scripting / Modding Moderators

sereph159
x4

XTM Valhalla and other M0 class ships

Post by sereph159 » Sun, 24. May 09, 10:25

Is it possible to exract and convert the M0 class ships from X3 XTM and add them to TC if so can some pleas point me in the right direction on how to do it or if somone would like to make a mod that would be great too :D

enenra
x4

Post by enenra » Sun, 24. May 09, 10:33

These ships will be included in the new XTended - Terran Conflict Mod (XTC) and until it is out, there is no legal way to get them except to import them yourself from the old XTended Mod. :)

sereph159
x4

Post by sereph159 » Sun, 24. May 09, 10:43

and how would one go about importing them from the old xtm ?

dalin80
x3tc

Post by dalin80 » Sun, 24. May 09, 19:01

there is a thread in this forum which covers that, iam sure a search for 'valhalla' will find it.

iam currently planning on swapping out many of the TC ships for the previous XTM versions and adding some of their ships, just havent got round to sorting all the programmes i need. I was going to just wait for xttc but iam starting to think were never going to see anything of it.
Pilot of the Purple Elephant

Street21309
x3tc

Post by Street21309 » Mon, 25. May 09, 20:28

Guys all you gotta do is export the Xtended Mod CAT Files from X3 Reunion and use the Ship Creator from the X3 Reunion Mod Manager. Once you get your ship set up via the Ship Creator, save it in XSP format and then import it with the XSP to X3TC guide here on the forums and you should be set. Might be a bit easier to wait for the XTM for TC but for those impatient people this would be the best way of going about doing that.
Freespace X3TC Mini-Mod
[ external image ]

Khensu
x3tc

Post by Khensu » Thu, 12. Nov 09, 18:56

if its so easy, then why didnt anybody do it till now?

anyways I hope somebody will do it, because I suck in scripting and moding XD
Sry for my bad english ^^"

Tomonor
EGOSOFT
EGOSOFT
x4

Post by Tomonor » Thu, 12. Nov 09, 19:00

Khensu wrote:if its so easy, then why didnt anybody do it till now?
because its not legal to publish it. lol, I swapped almost every single x3r's mod ships into my TC and did job files for it, but I m not gonna publish it because:
-I didnt asked for permissions
-its not legal anyway

so lulz, I m having fun with my self indeed xD

Khensu
x3tc

Post by Khensu » Thu, 12. Nov 09, 19:03

and can you maybe send it over via mail or something? XD

or at least the M0's... I dont like this look for the M0 terran Valhalla, looks bad :(

LV
Sith Lord
x3tc

Post by LV » Thu, 12. Nov 09, 19:29

Khensu wrote:and can you maybe send it over via mail or something?

yes he could if he wanted both of you to be banned if a mod or site admin found this had happened, distribution is distribution
LV's TC Scripts
Readme's For All My Scripts

I felt a great disturbance in the forum, Like millions of voices cried out in terror, then were silenced

si tacuisses, philosophus mansisses

Khensu
x3tc

Post by Khensu » Thu, 12. Nov 09, 20:17

ohh :(

btw, why is the Valhalla so different in TC then in XTM ?

wasnt the XTM version much better?

Deadbeat_Spinn
x3tc

Post by Deadbeat_Spinn » Thu, 12. Nov 09, 21:05

The XTM version can actually fit through a normal sized gate, the TC version, if you use it, needs to have an enlarged gate script included otherwise it blows up when exiting a gate. I also recall mentions of the XTM Valhalla having the ability to do a P2P jump.

There's a thread called Valhalla in this forum that has everything you need to be able to have a TC or XTM Valhalla in your game, though the "everything" is in several different posts. I'll post the link to it when I can locate said thread which won't be too hard.

Edit: Link to Valhalla.

Tomonor
EGOSOFT
EGOSOFT
x4

Post by Tomonor » Thu, 12. Nov 09, 22:02

Khensu wrote:and can you maybe send it over via mail or something? XD

or at least the M0's... I dont like this look for the M0 terran Valhalla, looks bad :(
lol no way... But you can start learning how to mod your files anytime. Tutorials are in the sticky thread.

Khensu
x3tc

Post by Khensu » Thu, 12. Nov 09, 22:06

repatomonor wrote:
Khensu wrote:and can you maybe send it over via mail or something? XD

lol no way... But you can start learning how to mod your files anytime. Tutorials are in the sticky thread.
yeah, but I like to have legal stuffs, and if its illegal, than no thx XD

anyways, I dont use that ship, I use normal M2 destroyers to kill all in my way, that works fine :D

ArseZ
x4

Post by ArseZ » Sat, 19. Jun 10, 00:50

any1 no how to extract argon m0 from Xtended and put into original reuinion game as xsp?

LV
Sith Lord
x3tc

Post by LV » Sat, 19. Jun 10, 01:13

you did well to find this old thread which has some relevance, be careful though necromancing is punishable by immediate death on all egosoft non script forums, what would be even better is reading what Street21309 stated above and checking the [url=http://forum.egosoft.com/viewtopic.php?t=216693]TC Tutorials[/url] on models.

We have a no spoon feeding rule around here, another rule we have is don't post the Same Question in multiple forums

follow the advice you were given in the TR forum
LV's TC Scripts
Readme's For All My Scripts

I felt a great disturbance in the forum, Like millions of voices cried out in terror, then were silenced

si tacuisses, philosophus mansisses

Return to “X³: Terran Conflict / Albion Prelude - Scripts and Modding”