x3tc issues

Ask here if you experience technical problems with X³: Terran Conflict, X³: Albion Prelude or X³: Farnham's Legacy.

Moderators: timon37, Moderators for English X Forum

Captsavmhoe

x3tc issues

Post by Captsavmhoe » Thu, 23. Apr 09, 15:12

Have a problem where all my station traders just stopped filling up on ecells and using there jump drives .all settings are good at stations and ships and all stations have 25k ecells .they just wont jump anymore unless i put the ecells on there ships my self .

this is getting crappy seeing i have tons and tons of them.

CBJ
EGOSOFT
EGOSOFT
x4

Post by CBJ » Thu, 23. Apr 09, 15:20

We have a problem too: you didn't provide any of the information requested in the very first thread in this forum, and therefore have very little chance of being able to help you. ;)

Captsavmhoe

Post by Captsavmhoe » Thu, 23. Apr 09, 15:25

lol ok well lets see

Exact nature of the problem and where and when it occurs.
- Your system specifications in the form of a DXDiag report (see this FAQ entry for details).
- Game version and language (e.g. 1.0.1 English).
- Whether or not your game is modified using any scripts/mods.
- Where appropriate, additional symptoms, error messages and screenshots.
- Where appropriate, type of game played (game start, custom game etc.)
1 in the game
2 dxdiag dont apply to this problem 2.0 or 2.0a what ever it is
3 english
4.boarding mod and sat earlywarning and marine trainer
5.does not apply
6.dont apply i dont think but humble merchant

ok now any answers

CBJ
EGOSOFT
EGOSOFT
x4

Post by CBJ » Thu, 23. Apr 09, 15:30

The simple answer is "no" because your game is modified. Unless you can reproduce the problem in an unmodified game, I will have to assume that your scripts/mods are responsible for the problem. Other players who may have seen something similar may be able to give other suggestions though.

Captsavmhoe

Post by Captsavmhoe » Thu, 23. Apr 09, 15:37

i understand but i have to mod some of it cuz ur stock stuff dont work
have u even played the game .try boarding using ur stock script and watch ur ships fly around doing nothing . or hear ur insta message alert 500 times in a row after marines are trained .what u expect .ur game is broken and others have to fix for u .

but u know what i wont fight over this ill wipe clean and restart
but ur just like every other co out there blame others . could have offered me maybe a spot to check or script to look at something . and sry im just mad i like the game but its not finished .

CBJ
EGOSOFT
EGOSOFT
x4

Post by CBJ » Thu, 23. Apr 09, 15:46

I hope you understand why it simply isn't practical for companies to provide support for games that have been modified in unknown ways by other people. There is no "blame" involved. We simply cannot be put in a position of wasting time chasing problems that are highly likely to be caused by someone else. If you show that that isn't the case by using an unmodified game then of course that changes the situation. :)

Incidentally, whether you "have to" use third party scripts is debatable as plenty of other people seem to be playing the game without, but that is neither here nor there as it doesn't affect the above.

Return to “X³: Terran Conflict / Albion Prelude / Farnham's Legacy - Technical Support”