[SCR] (24.08.09) Fleet Supply V2 [beta]

The place to discuss scripting and game modifications for X³: Terran Conflict and X³: Albion Prelude.

Moderators: Moderators for English X Forum, Scripting / Modding Moderators

NKato
x3tc

Post by NKato » Thu, 16. Apr 09, 01:50

The download is offline, site appears to be down. Help?

BlackRain
Moderator (Script&Mod)
Moderator (Script&Mod)
x4

Post by BlackRain » Fri, 17. Apr 09, 05:28

Hey I seem to have found some problem with this. I am using Terran ships, I think it happens for all ships though. When I set my HQ as my supply dock and then have my ships supply there, meaning adding weapons, etc. It makes all of the weapons and stuff at the dock show as unknown so then it becomes impossible for me to manually move weapons and shields onto ships.

amirite

Post by amirite » Fri, 17. Apr 09, 16:01

I get that occasionally too. Also, this script seems officially broken with 2.0 - my fighters won't supply themselves anymore because they can't find a same route, even if I'm in the same sector.

EDIT: Okay, if I dock all ships first, then they will get their appropriate gear when I issue the supply command. So it still saves me tons of time.

DaOpa, do you plan on updating this mod at all? I often have trouble with my ships not finding 'safe' routes to my dock, plus the Unidentified Ware issue that someone mentioned earlier.

This is a great mod and it is STILL the only one that makes ship equipping an easier task overall. However there are still some typos as well as tiny issues that are holding it back. Please give us one more release if you have it in you! :)
-TEVE

Cith
x3tc

Post by Cith » Fri, 17. Apr 09, 19:11

I tried your link http://www.merchant-haven.de/forum/down ... l&df_id=66 but the site is down. Could you (or someone else) upload it elsewhere?

I really like this script :)
Give a man a fish and he'll eat for a day, teach a man how to fish and he'll eat yours.

BlackRain
Moderator (Script&Mod)
Moderator (Script&Mod)
x4

Post by BlackRain » Sat, 23. May 09, 05:48

yes can we get someone to upload this pls? I want to download it

deanblee
x3tc

Post by deanblee » Wed, 24. Jun 09, 08:45

Does this still work and does anyone know where I can get it from ?

BlackRain
Moderator (Script&Mod)
Moderator (Script&Mod)
x4

Post by BlackRain » Wed, 24. Jun 09, 13:28

It works, I am using it, luckily I found the files on my pc but Daopa seems to have disappeared.

deanblee
x3tc

Post by deanblee » Sun, 28. Jun 09, 18:23

Is there any chance of someone uploading this as I would love to give it a try.

sferum

Post by sferum » Sun, 28. Jun 09, 23:00

Please reupload :)

Or if someone has this script please, could he/she upload it please??

I also wanna give it a try
http://img154.imageshack.us/img154/2213 ... 715ux8.gif

***MODIFIED***
Español - English - Deutsch

BlackRain
Moderator (Script&Mod)
Moderator (Script&Mod)
x4

Post by BlackRain » Tue, 30. Jun 09, 10:39

ill try to reupload it soon

DaOpa

Post by DaOpa » Tue, 30. Jun 09, 15:02

Hello

Long time since my last visit here :oops:
Soon I'll upload a overhault version of this script.
(maybe next monday an early beta)

I'll also write an update script, because the changes are too wide for the current update routine.
Please don't nail me down on any release-date.

Greetings

deanblee
x3tc

Post by deanblee » Fri, 10. Jul 09, 14:54

Still no news on the updated version ?

DaOpa

Post by DaOpa » Fri, 10. Jul 09, 18:45

Hello

At time i've uploaded the latest V2 beta, but till now only in german. There arn't to many changes in the t-file and I'm sure it will be done till Monday.
The description will be a little bit more work.
Whats new at V2?
- HQ-CSTs work for ships and docks - for ships they will let the normal counts of wares on board and take only what is more in cargo bay (at ships jump range is 0)
- Docks now work like Fighter Supply but for all battleships (not for transporters)
- self supply remake
- mobile storage on TL's - store much more than normal and may be good HQ's for the HQ-cst

The problem that fighter supply don't load M6 or M8 shouldn't come back (I increased the transporter range from 5000 to 6000 meters)

Last words:
Simply the most scripts are completly new and the update-script from older versions comes later.

Till mondey ...

deanblee
x3tc

Post by deanblee » Tue, 14. Jul 09, 00:00

Looking forward to the release and thanks for the hard work :)

DaOpa

Post by DaOpa » Tue, 14. Jul 09, 08:59

Hello

I hope to find time for translating the changes in the t-file today.

The download-link will be aktiv in a view minutes, but still only as german version. Later the same link is for both languages.

Greetings

DaOpa

Post by DaOpa » Tue, 14. Jul 09, 14:58

Hello

t-file is done and uploaded!
For the description is much more time nessesary.

Greetings

Senatorium

Post by Senatorium » Thu, 16. Jul 09, 07:41

I've read through the topic and the idea of this seems fantastic, but I'm kind of fuzzy on the steps to get everything working and what it can do. Correct me where I go wrong:

1) Buy an Equipment Dock and place it, then transfer some cash to it
2) Under my ship's command console, under Additional Commands, choose Fleet Supply
3) Choose Configuration
4) Under Equipment Setup, create an ideal loadout for a ship (let's use an M4 for example)
5) Under Weapons Setup, do the same
6) Under Wares Setup, choose the number of wares I want the Dock to stock.

Here's my first fuzzy part: Under Wares setup, if you choose a ship upgrade like Fight Command Software, it just takes you back to the Wares Setup screen. Someone mentioned that in vanilla, player stations can't stock them. Do I need an additional mod? If the dock can't stock those types of wares, what happens when you order a ship to self supply to build itself out and its Equipment Setup includes software?

7) Once I've done the setup, how do I transport goods to the dock? I tried assigning Mercury Haulers as CAGs and they didn't do much beyond a couple tiny Energy Cell runs, and Energy Cells was all I could put in their ware list. If I assign them as HQ-CSTs (set to work with All Wares), they fly to the station and flicker between Fleet Supply and Return Home.

DaOpa

Post by DaOpa » Thu, 16. Jul 09, 09:22

Hello

First: I have to make a new description.

An equipment dock or better HQ is correct.
By wares you arn't able to select equipment, upgrades and tunings. If you want them on your Equipment dock, please use POED from Trickmov.
Tunings, Upgrades and Equipment are only for "self equip".
You should be able to select Laser, Shields, Missiles and Ammo under wares, but the supply with Missiles and ammo wouldn't work right this way. Laser and shields only at docks, never for ships!

To supply your dock, please choose Lucike's "commercial agent". My Script uses for docks the same ware-limit-variables and Lucike's script is realy great. This is the reason why I haven't wrote a special command for this part.

HQ-CST's only deliver wares from there HQ to ships, which need supply. Never they would buy anything, but Energy for there jumpdrive!

Your questions are similar to earlier questions and are one reason to rebuild the description!

Thanks for using and trying the script. If there are bugs, please find them and I will remove them.

Greetings

Senatorium

Post by Senatorium » Thu, 16. Jul 09, 18:42

I set the Equipment Dock to stock 10 HEPTs and 10 200 MJ shields under Wares Setup, as well as the default Energy Cell count, but unfortunately the commercial agents didn't do anything to buy them, they just topped off the dock's Energy Cells. I do have the commercial agent script running successfully and being used by other stations, but it's like the script didn't see the HEPTs and shields as wares that needed to be purchased. The HEPTs and shields also didn't appear under the Ware List in the commercial agent configuration for the ships serving the station. I'll try it again when I get home today.

Senatorium

Post by Senatorium » Fri, 17. Jul 09, 02:45

No luck unfortunately. The commercial agent just sits at the station, and I can't add anything to his ware list, it just puts me back at his command console when I try.

I'm starting to wonder if maybe it has to do with designating the Equipment Dock as a Supply Dock. When I go to the Command Console for the Equipment Dock and click on one of the station commands, Supply Dock is an option. But when I click on it, there's no 'Command Accepted' or anything, it just takes me back to the station's Command Console.

Regardless, it seems like the ware list isn't getting attached to the station, and the commercial agent in turn doesn't get a list of wares to buy.

EDIT: Ah ha, yes, it's the supply dock. After posting, I bought a fighter and, just for the heck of it, told it to self supply. The screen then said 'No supply dock found'. So I guess now I'm wondering what I'm missing...the ship I'm trying to designate as my supply dock is an Equipment Dock bought from the Federal Argon Shipyard in Cloudbase Southeast.

Return to “X³: Terran Conflict / Albion Prelude - Scripts and Modding”