supply ships pick up, but don't deliver?

Ask here if you experience technical problems with X³: Terran Conflict, X³: Albion Prelude or X³: Farnham's Legacy.

Moderators: timon37, Moderators for English X Forum

hairyhermit
x4

supply ships pick up, but don't deliver?

Post by hairyhermit » Sun, 12. Apr 09, 02:56

I setup a disco with some orders to go out and get me drones. I send him out, he goes and gets the drones, comes back to the sector I'm in and then stops a short distance from the gate and does not move.

I've tried this in my modded game, as well as a vanilla game, same equipment (although I cheated in the vanilla game to save time and get to the point I needed to in order to test)

transporter and supply software on both ships. I'm in a Boa, 4 ships assigned as wingmen, 5 if you count the disco. I've tried removing him from wingman and still have the same issue.

any input is appreciated...
“One has to understand what the enemy is all about: the enemy's history, the enemy's culture, the enemy's aspirations. If you understand these well, you can perhaps move towards peace.”

softweir
xr

Post by softweir » Sun, 12. Apr 09, 22:43

Enough room in your cargo bay for the drones?

Another explanation is that it is executing the "follow" script and, because the Boa is a carrier, it wants to dock and can't because all the slots are full. Try telling one of the other ships to undock.
My new fave game (while waiting for Rebirth) - Kerbal Space Program

Return to “X³: Terran Conflict / Albion Prelude / Farnham's Legacy - Technical Support”