[Mod] Unofficial bug (player) fixes 2.7comp * updated 12 Jun*

The place to discuss scripting and game modifications for X³: Terran Conflict and X³: Albion Prelude.

Moderators: Moderators for English X Forum, Scripting / Modding Moderators

draffutt
x4

[Mod] Unofficial bug (player) fixes 2.7comp * updated 12 Jun*

Post by draffutt » Sun, 15. Mar 09, 03:22

i know some of you are thinking why don't i just post in the tech forums or in the L3 beta area that is currently testing the rc1 with these bugs. i have already done so with some of these and the reply was for whatever the reason are not going to be fixed. so i am doing the fixes myself.

what has been fixed so far:

1)(scene files) i had always found it very odd (since reunion) between the rotating arms of the kha'ak carrier/destroyer there are 3 to 5 objects that are stationary. the base of the arm rotates but those objects don't?!?!? now those objects rotate with the arms. as shown here:
[ external image ]
you can clearly see the 4 objects at the base of the arms i am talking about.

2)(t-ships) i have turned on the war paint for all pirate "classed" ships. now pirates can be proud to be pirates. when created for TC or some of the pirate ships ported over; the warpaint was turned off.... Aren't Pirates not proud of their heritage? fixed in 2.1 except advanced eclipse..... missed? all should be fixed in 2.7

3)(t-ships) Not all ship weapon systems are symmetrical. I.E. left side does not match what is installable on the right side for instance. i have reviewed all ships currently in game and fixed this. All ships should be symmetrical and the ships that were fixed:
Yaki Hoshi, Argon Colossus, Yaki Shuri, Pirate Galleon, ATF Vali, Yaki Kariudo hauler, Yaki Washi hauler, Argon Colossus hauler, Paranid Agamemnon fixed in 2.1 except colossus hauler

4)(t-ship) Argon Gladiator / Argon Auster hauler: All of these ships has front/forward firing missile launchers under the left AND right wings. Problem was when created in TSHIPs the individual used the same P IDX number for the weapon under the left wing. Which means to you? Under the current configuration these ships will only fire missiles for the front left missile launcher. This has been fixed; the ships will now use both missile launchers to fire their missiles. fixed in 2.1

5)(scene files, t-ship) Argon Starburst / Argon Arrow: removed all installable weapons and turrets from these ships as they were supposed to be only used for racing....

6) changes undone

7)(scene files) I have removed all dead turrets from any ship that does not use them. why draw them if they are not going to be use or are able to use? I.E. M5 class why are rear turret draw on some of these if not a single M5 class can use for instance?

8 )(scene files) The discoverer line of craft has "jets" when you steer your ship except for one discoverer type. reason for this someone did not complete the scene file. the average P IDX for a scene file for this fighter class is roughly 22 entries. this one only had 6 entries; just enough to call and draw the ship. this has now has been fixed. fixed in 2.1

9)(44.xml) When selecting the kite ship or its variants betty would not say the word "kite". this has been fixed; betty now says "kite" when that ship type is selected or its variants. fixed in 2.1

10)(001.xml) when selecting a dragonfly factory and click on description betty did not speak its description. this has been fixed; betty now gives dragonfly factory description.

11)(Tasteroids) when porting over the different asteroid types from reunion several were re-classed as debris in TC. problem; one of the debris had the wrong description number assigned which gave it an invalid/non-existent label (since the number reference did not exist in the 0001). this debris type now has the correct label type and description. fixed in 2.1

12)(tship) Pirate pirate ship turret were non-functional after porting over from Reunion. Turret is now fully functional.

13)(0001.xml) well i have gone through the english 0001 file. it was pretty impressive for a 15,000 page document not to have that many errors. but there were still a few and has been corrected.

14)(tstations) i have fixed a few station icon associations. there were hept forges using flak icons, flak using PAC icons, etc.... i have even standardized what icon is associated with the CIG. in its current state it uses a different icon for each race. for those of you who don't use a custom hud you'll not see difference. but for those who do.....

15)(scene) I have fixed the front turret cam for the kha'ak guardian. it was pointing to the side rather then straight ahead.

16)(scene, tship) some of you will know what is wrong with this picture:
[ external image ]
almost half of the scene files used by fighters are similar to this and this is just the weapon entries. i have fixed every scene that is similar to this so the P IDX in the scene matches the tship entries.

17)(scene, tship) any scene file not changed in 16 by me has been reviewed and compared against the tship file and now matches. 10 ships where affected.

18 )(scene, tship) used unused scene files to expand the number (graphically) ships in game. I.E. 3 different susanowas types used the same var1 scene file. now each ship has its own graphic courtsy of egosoft unused included files (reason why these weren't used in the first place was there was something wrong with the scene files that needed to be corrected). there are a couple of ship types like this for you to discover. :wink:

19)(scene) Some of you have noticed this type of hole in certain ships:
[ external image ]

all ships that are like this should be fixed. beware thou this condition still exists if you look down in certain ships. i am not going to take the time to take the time to fix those as it is not really worth the effort. fixed in 2.1 except kite vanguard and pegasus sentinel..... missed?All should be fixed in 2.7

20)(TwareT) Ion mine factory produces correct end product now
Tractor mine factory produces correct end product now fixed in 2.7

21)(waretemplate) Terra-corp nvidium mine: now produces nvidium instead of delexian wheat when cheated/ modded in. doesn't work if you deploy it.
disruptor missile factory: now produces disruptor missles instead of delexian wheat when cheated/ modded in. doesn't work if you deploy it.

22)(tship) in v1.4 the springblossom had the ability to load all expermental weapons in all gun slots. but with the 2.0 release it lost (accidently?) this ability in the rear turret. this has been fixed. fixed in 2.1

23)(tship) with the 2.0 release the new miner ship is classed as a miner ship but lacks the default assigned equipment for its class of miner. this has been fixed.

24)(tship) to add believability to the history/lore of X3 i have changed a couple of installable weapons to what i felt for a specific race for a given weapon type. specifically the fusion beam cannon (terran), plasma beam cannon (argon), phased array laser cannon (split), and the tribeam cannon (paranid). even thou the factories to produce these weapons do not exist in a vanilla game (which is too bad since ego created a specific factory model for the fusion beam cannon forge); the history/lore does and it doesn't make sense the only ship that is able to install these is the goner truelight seeker?!?!!?? and the mobile pirate base (which isn't able to physically install any physical weapon). Now you'll be able to install these weapons for the given race if you were somehow able to get your hands on one (cheating, mod). these are the only weapons i have touched as i felt this was a cosmetic blemish.

25)(tship) I have adjusted some scene files used for a given race ship to match what is in use for a given ship type. What am i talking about?

Race Ship......................Scene file used.........Race Ship......................Scene file used
Teladi harrier.................Base Scene..............Pirate harrier.................Var 2
Teladi harrier hauler.......Var 1.......................Pirate harrier hauler......Base Scene
Teladi harrier vanguard..Var 2.......................Pirate harrier vanguard..Var 3
Teladi harrier sentinel.....Var 3......................Pirate harrier raider........Var 1

as you can see in this example the "teladi harrier" and the "pirate harrier" do not use the same graphic files even thou both are label harrier. Now with my patch the "pirate harrier" uses the same graphic as the "teladi harrier" and etc....

now with my changes:

Race Ship......................Scene file used.........Race Ship......................Scene file used
Teladi harrier.................Base Scene..............Pirate harrier.................Base Scene
Teladi harrier hauler.......Var 1.......................Pirate harrier hauler......Var 1
Teladi harrier vanguard..Var 2.......................Pirate harrier vanguard..Var 2
Teladi harrier sentinel.....Var 3......................Pirate harrier raider........Var 3

26)(scene) some of you have noticed/reported when docking with certain ships your cockpit view ends up in the frame of the station. here is an example of one of those ships with that cockpit view. i have the field of view maxxed and i am looking down. you will notice how far away the cockpit is from the ship:
[ external image ]

and here is a side view of the ship using the external viewer showing the cockpit position. you can cleary see how far away the cockpit is from the main body:
[ external image ]

i have moved a couple of ships cockpit cams closer to the body so hopefully there will not be any more problems with cams and dockingfixed in 2.7

27)(0001.xml) small issue with the game issuing the label "Your". normally when a player acquires an asset the game will put a "Your" in front of the name of the item I.E. 'Your' Colossus. this doesn't happen with all assets for example the susanowa, raijin, etc. this should be fixed. all ships should now have a "Your" placed in front of the name once you own the asset.fixed in 2.7

28 )(tship) in restoring the rear turret of the springblossom i invertently broke the rear turret of the baldric miner. miners turret has been restored. fixed in 2.1

29)(0001.xml) now when you buy a tanker or super freighter class ship from ship yards it will list it as tanker or super freighter for the standard size and tanker XL or super freighter XL for the larger size. now it should be a little easier to know what you are buying plus with those quest givers you'll know what size they want.fixed in 2.7

30)(tship) swapped stats for the kite and kite vanguard so they are now have the correct stats for the class they are listed as. the kite vanguard had the stats for a M4+ but was listed as a M4. the kite had the stats for a M4 but was listed as a M4+.

31)(tship) the pirate gallaeon cockpit has been corrected. its seems i missed the symmetrical check for the cockpit type which allowed it to install more weapons on one side then the other. now both sides install the exact weapons. fixed in 2.1

32)(x3 universe.xml) several individuals mentioned in the Devnet of signs being in the way of docking proceedures if the player was IS. i have moved the out of the way in queens space (the 2 that where near the rimes fac.) and the raster refinery in family zyarth.

33)(tship) as it was brought up. the baldric and the baldric miner has the exact same stats. i have slightly changed the miners stats; made the ship slightly slower in favor of it being more manoeuvrable, which is needed to navigate a debris field. miner also has a slightly smaller cargo space due to it needing specialized mining equipment but has a slightly larger power reserves. stats adjusted in 2.1

34)(warestemplate) in the WaresTemplate there was a double entry fac_p_hwep_complex. the first entry if and when the game used would cause a paranid heavy weapon complex to spawn producing only 1 item type. what is the point in having this complex type entry then? that is what forges are for..... this has been fixed. considering there was a double entry i changed one to ...s_hwep..... since the split for some reason do not have their own heavy weapons complex. this also has been fixed. the split now has their own heavy weapons complex. double entry fixed in 2.1

35)(0001.xml, 44.xml) it was pointed out that the new freight drone factories was using the description for the fighter drone. i have fixed this; betty will now give a description for the freight drone factory.

36)(0001.xml) i have fixed the tractor beam factory description. betty will now give a description for the tractor beam factory.

37)(tship) per enenra pointing out the eclipse. i have change the graphic files again. the "eclipse" class now looks like the standard ego graphic from reunion and the notus hauler now looks like the XTM eclipse model.

38 )(scene) I have included Saetan's Terraformer Hub (Bug-Fix) with this release. here is the link to the original bug fix posting: Linkfixed in 2.7

39)(scene) the valkyrie and Mjollnir; (they both use the same model) i have moved one of the weapons so the weapons loadout on the model no longer looks lopsidedfixed in 2.7

40)(warestemplate) the following factories now produce the correct end product instead of delaxian wheat:
fusionbeam cannon
plasma beam cannon
phased array laser cannon
tri-beam cannon
and an inactive light weapons complex

so now when you cheat/script/ or mods these in they will work. if you attempt to deploy these it will not work for some reason

41)(tmissiles) missiles:
-Mosquito: change the blast radius from 0 to 1
-Ghoul missile: speed is more in line with other missiles of its class
-specter missile: lifetime is more in line with other missiles of its class
-wraith: reduced the blast radius of the swarm. so if one goes off it doesn't/shouldn't automatically destroy the whole swarm. fixed in 2.1

42)(tship) fixed the skirnir; it was having an identy crisis, had trouble deciding if it was a cruiser or missile frig. fixed in 2.1

43)(tship) adjusted the stats for the tokyo. only ship that even came close in stats was the #deca and that is a unique ship (at least in my game it is). now the tokyo is more in line with other M1 classed ships.fixed in 2.7

44)(tship) since the dev's added a turret to the truelight with the release of TC i made it functional.

45)(tship) kha'ak cluster's turrets are turned on. (this has been for a while now, just didn't include this fact in the listing :wink: )

46)(tship) relabel a couple of ships in the t-ships. for example there is a ship label argon small weapons platform but when you spawn this it spawns the kha'ak guardian. it appears someone on the dev team was creating a 2.0 version of the guardian but for some reason labeled it as a argon weapons platform

47)(tship, scene) swapped the model of the marlin hauler so now it looks like a boron ship. sadly thou there are no unused models so i used the model for the skate. i have also added it to the jobs file; now you will find the boron defense teams making use of their M8's now.

48 )(jobs) changed a couple of entries in the jobs files. i believe this will fix the pirate issue of here some pirates are hostel and some are not. but this will need futher testing so this is where YOU come into play. :D

49)(0001.xml) added rank structure for the Yaki and Xenon. currently the vanilla game will not use this.

50)(jobs) Argon one is no longer invincible. this will automatically apply to a new game. if you want this to apply to your current game save game you will need to destroy the ship yourself and it will respawn no longer invicible. easiest way is to use cycrow cheats to destroy the ship.fixed in 2.7

51)(0001.xml) added Kha'ak rank

52)(tdocks) Included F.A.B.'s icon fixes for "docks". fixed in 2.1 except both ATF orbital defence stationsfixed in 2.7

52)(tship) fixed the spitfyre, #deca.cefa, and #deca.deaf so now they will only use aldrin based weapons

53) fixed the cockpit position for the xenon L and Mfixed in 2.7

54) added pirate rank. here's you chance to let the dev's know you want this. :D

55) various other fixes and adjustments. too many to go over.....

56) includes Gazz's fix for the tokyo fixed in 2.7

57) include someone else's fix for the Carrack fixed in 2.7

58 ) fixed the problem identified by mace24de with the trade Mk3

59) swapped the scene file for the demter prototype (no longer sharing a scene file) to an unused paranid TS scene

60) swapped the scene file for the tonbo (no longer sharing a scene file) to an unused yaki scene file

61) swapped the scene file for the barracuda vanguard to a lesser used scene file. (currently vanugard was sharing the scene with 3 other ships)

62) swapped the message drone (no longer sharing a scene file) from the freight body to the message drone body (wasn't being used)

63) added support for italian and german

64) fix turret cams positions. you'll now find cap ships will target better.fixed in 2.7

65) added couple of paste stations in the terran sector. now you'll have a chance to save it ecomony

66) includes someone's fix for the kraken, minotaur, and ares; missile tubes are now fixed.fixed in 2.7

67) various little cap ship fixes

new additions

68 ) fixed several weaponsdummys. their laser pointers where showing as you can see here:
[ external image ]fixed in 2.7

69) thanks to someone else for pointing out and killjaeden fixing the problem. i have including killjaeden fix for the xenon q. here is the original link to the fix: linkfixed in 2.7

70) thanks to chaosras i have included a bug fix for the job and jobwing files. as well as implemented his suggestion for the aldrin jobs. fixed in 2.7

71) changed the orientation for the turrets of the beastclaw and prototype. so it no longer is on it "side"

72) move the sign in ringo moon so it is no longer in the docking path of the station.

73) included the fix for the vali made by Dante1983. one of the forward guns was pointing in the wrong direction.

74) two more typos in the L044 file fixedfixed in 2.7

75) centered cockpit cam of the paranid pericles. it was a little off centeredfixed in 2.7

76) moved another sign by the SPP M in queens space

77) corrected an issuse with the factories complex connection nodes.
here is what it looked like before:
[ external image ]

and now:
[ external image ]

here is one of my favorites:
[ external image ]

i have circled the tower so you'll remember this location. :wink:

and this is where the connection point is currently located:
[ external image ]

as you can clearly see the connect node is located at the base of the radar tower!?!?!?! this can clearly cause problems.

all stations have been checked and should be fixed. for those of you who would like a list of what stations i have fixed:
  • boron hammer torpedo fabrication facility
    boron tempest missile factory
    boron dumbfire missile production
    boron dragonfly missile factory
    boron heavy weapons complex
    boron concussion impulse generator forge
    boron stott mixery
    boron stott mixery
    argon mass driver forge
    argon hammer torpedo fabrication
    argon dumbfire missile production complex
    argon heavy weapons complex
    argon concussion impulse generator forge
    pirate incendiary bomb launcher forge
    teladi energy bolt chaingun ammunition forge
    teladi cyclone missile factory
    teladi hammer torpedo fabrication facility
    teladi dumbfire missile production complex
    teladi heavy weapons complex
    teladi concussion impulse generator forge
    teladi dream farm
    teladi flower farm
    teladi flower farm
    paranid hurricane missile factory
    paranid hornet missile factory
    paranid hammer torpedo fabrication
    paranid dumbfire missile production complex
    paranid tractor beam factory
    paranid tri-beam cannon forge
    paranid heavy weapons complex
    paranid concussion impulse generator forge
    paranid soyery
    paranid soyery
    paranid soyfarm
    split thunderbolt missile factory
    split tractor beam factory
    split mass driver forge
    split hammer torpedo fabrication facility
    split dumbfire missile production complex
    split dragonfly missile factory
    split heavy weapons complex
    split concussion impluse generator forge
fixed in 2.7

78 ) fixed all missing or incorrect material scenes for all split ships. example the split raptor:fixed in 2.7
[ external image ]
as you can see there is one section on top and 3 on the bottom missing textures. now looks like this:
[ external image ]

79) fixed the bug i created when fixing the weapondummy7dfixed in 2.7

80) fixed the weapons under the wings on the pirate harriers. the weapons under the wings where pointing up into the wings rather then straight ahead.

81) added weapons to the notus raider as dante1983 pointed out they where missing

82) added engine exhast to the following ships:
  • pirate osprey
    teladi osprey
    terran katana
    argon fighter drone mk2
    khaak m3 fighter
    terran baldric miner
83) fixed explosive effect for the khaak guardianfixed in 2.7 and the military transport

84) standardized cockpit labels for better support for cockpit mods

85) various minor fixes

86) Fixed the noriety on terran missiles and the kris. you will no longer be able to land at any terran station and be able to buy missiles/kris without the proper noriety.fixed in 2.7

87) Partial fix: When certain ships docked at stations using autodock ship would sometimes not quite make the connection. This appears to be a two part fix and I only accomplished 1 part.

88 ) Mostly fixed: some ships were having ranging problems when shooting at other ships. I.E. A ship would start firing at another ship long before it was in range. All small classed ships were check and fixed except for the old x2 models.

89) Russian Language support added

90) Fixed griffon. it is now 2.7 comp

91) fixed problem identified by Litcube for the eclipse prototype
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

i have notice an improvement with the fighters in game after fixing/adjusting the scene files. but i need further testing to validate this and that the improvements weren't just from the 2.0 updates.

FYI:
after having made the adjustments to the scene files i wanted to see if it really had any impact on the game.

i loaded up an unmodified rolling demo and ran it 3 times in benchmark mode. scored 52.9, 53.6, and 53.2 (in that order) for my overall average.

i then modified the rolling demo by swapping out the scene files it uses with my "updated" one and replaced the tship with my update. again i ran the benchmark 3 times; scored 54.1, 54.4, and 54.6 (in that order) for my overall average.

so it appears to have some type of effect even if it is very marginal. or it could be a blue moon just happened to pop out and helped to give me better results on the modified run.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Installation instuctions:

1) extract the 012 cat/dat and place in your TC game folder. these files needs to be in the 12th numbered position. if you already have a number 12 cat/dat then you will need to move that mod to a new numbered position.

2) next you will need to navigate to the \mov folder in your TC directory. you will need to locate the 00044 file and either rename, move, or delete this file.

for those of you planning on loading from a save game for the first time it would be in your best interest to head to a lonely/MT sector and save there; then follow steps 1) and 2). afterward load up your save game; call, cheat, jump a ship into the sector you are in then jump into that ship then zone to a different sector. this will insure all changes take effect otherwise you may run into graphically glitches.

downloadTC update.rar

report any issues you may encounter after installing this patch.

happy gaming :thumb_up:

Additions updated 28April 2010

Alkeena collision fix:
Alkeena.rar
suggest you place this in position 12

Here is Alkeena original thread and all credit goes to him:
link

X2 callback mod by killerog compatible with v1.06
for those of you wanting to play with killerog's x2 callback mod. X2ModV1.06.rar here is a combined tfile. I suggest you place this in position 12 unless you are using alkeena mod as well. Then place this mod into position 13

Here is Killerog's page; thank him and maybe he'll continue to update support his mod:
link
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

anyone is welcome to include these changes to your mod; to do as you please, as it'll save me to trouble in having to adjust mine to work with yours. :wink:
Last edited by draffutt on Sat, 12. Jun 10, 17:07, edited 53 times in total.
None of us is as smart as all of us. ~Ken Blanchard

TC player bug fixes
Reunion player bug fixes

apricotslice
x4

Post by apricotslice » Sun, 15. Mar 09, 03:58

What else are you planning to do ?

The only 1 I dont agree with is the Goner change, which was made deliberately by the devs. You should do that as a separate mod and let people choose to install it.

Have you assessed what impact having no guns has on the plot ? Obviously the seeker cannot be destroyed, but will it make the players role harder if the seeker cant defend itself ?

draffutt
x4

Post by draffutt » Sun, 15. Mar 09, 11:44

i'll need clarification concerning the seeker then as i haven't done the goner plot yet and at the moment i am unable to do so. also if the dev's did really add guns to the seeker then from all tests i have preformed on it the rear turret wasn't functional (at least when the npc was in control of the ship). so if you have any input please do so.

aside from number 16 and 17 i am looking at/consider 2 or 3 other fixes and anything else i might stumble along. one of them is using 1) if you notice there are two different objects at the base of the rotating arms. one is the turret which is viewable at ranges over 2+km but the object next to it (which is larger by the way) is only viewable up to ranges of 450m. basically you have to be on top of the ship just to see it. another is a proper turret fix. not the one currently in effect. but i really don't know as this is starting to feel like a job.

TC player bug fixes
Reunion player bug fixes

apricotslice
x4

Post by apricotslice » Sun, 15. Mar 09, 12:49

The thing about the Seeker, is that the player is given it as part of the plot. So a gunless ship is not going to please most players.

The other thing is that its not the only ship the goner fly in the plot that has guns, and they do actually order you to kill. So there is a change in goner standards.

It is also attacked several times during the plot, and if its unable to kill some of the badiies, it may make missions harder for some people.

Hard to tell on the last bit though.

draffutt
x4

Post by draffutt » Sun, 15. Mar 09, 16:29

thanks for pointing that out. easy enough to undo so changes dealing with the goner are undone. :thumb_up:

TC player bug fixes
Reunion player bug fixes

Spectre01
xr

Post by Spectre01 » Sun, 15. Mar 09, 19:18

I bet the dev will include your mod in 2.1 patch as it fixed tons of things. :D

draffutt
x4

Post by draffutt » Wed, 18. Mar 09, 04:34

i won't count on it. but anyways i am sure they already have 2.1 all ready to go as soon as 2.0 is released. :wink:

TC player bug fixes
Reunion player bug fixes

Vayde
x3tc

Post by Vayde » Wed, 18. Mar 09, 08:31

What a fantastic effort on your part to debug so many lines of code and wade through all of those scene files.

If you don't work for Egosoft this would make a damn good CV :)

Thanks for making the immersion just that bit more special :)
Still life in the old dog yet...

Walterses
x3tc

Post by Walterses » Wed, 18. Mar 09, 09:51

lol they wouldnt include this because...? doesnt make much sesne, i mean your not actually "changing" much, just fixing the things they missed... so why wouldnt they include it..? lol im confused..

anyway look forward to the release. thanks for the work lol
Would someone kill those dam fighters all ready? Those flack cannons are giving me a headache :s

draffutt
x4

Post by draffutt » Sun, 5. Apr 09, 02:08

Well i can think of at least 10 different reasons why they wouldn't. but i am not really in the mood to debate this. if they do great; if they don't just as great. :wink:

This is pretty much all the fixes i am doing to accomplish. this was to much like real work. :roll:

any report any bugs you may find after installing this and happy gaming. :D

TC player bug fixes
Reunion player bug fixes

Mudkest
x4

Re: [Mod] 2.01 bug (player) fixes

Post by Mudkest » Sun, 5. Apr 09, 21:51

draffutt wrote:13) how many noticed in the quote when you first start the game...... "it suddenly struck me that that..." those 2 that's? (it is even wrong on this forums quotes when that quote comes up)
thing is, those 2 that's are not wrong. First one is form "It suddenly struck me(that you are wrong)" and 2nd comes from "that tiny pea" :)
Avast ye chumsucking scumbuckets. Landlubbers be keelhauled, pillage them poodles and bring missery and mutiny to the mercifull

draffutt
x4

Post by draffutt » Sun, 5. Apr 09, 23:17

you know as soon as i ready what you wrote i realized i should have checked the quote online. oh well.... i've restored the extra that in the quote and updated the file. :wink:

TC player bug fixes
Reunion player bug fixes

Mudkest
x4

Post by Mudkest » Mon, 6. Apr 09, 14:19

draffutt wrote:you know as soon as i ready what you wrote i realized i should have checked the quote online. oh well.... i've restored the extra that in the quote and updated the file. :wink:
how about we both edit our posts and pretent it never happened?
Avast ye chumsucking scumbuckets. Landlubbers be keelhauled, pillage them poodles and bring missery and mutiny to the mercifull

stealthhammer

Post by stealthhammer » Tue, 7. Apr 09, 02:20

Does this make any changes to the stations? Just wondering. Thanks.

draffutt
x4

Post by draffutt » Tue, 7. Apr 09, 06:47

aside from 10), 14), 20), and 21) no

TC player bug fixes
Reunion player bug fixes

stealthhammer

Post by stealthhammer » Tue, 7. Apr 09, 14:24

Ok, thanks.

aquemnun

Post by aquemnun » Tue, 7. Apr 09, 19:30

About the translation error that you brought up "it suddenly struck me that that" is acctually grammatically correct, it just seems an odd way of saying it. (it loses a lot of meaning when it is written down lol) A better way of writing it would be:

it suddenly struck me that; that....etc

when written down it does appear to be a mistake in the translation however if you speak it out loud it makes moe sense. Otherwise brilliant work man i look forward to installing this patch soon.
There once was a buggy AI
who decided her subject must die
when the plot was uncovered,
the subject discovered
that sadly the cake was a lie.

Azag_thoth

Post by Azag_thoth » Thu, 9. Apr 09, 02:01

I'd just like to say that I like your mod and all your little fixes.

I have a dream... that someday I won't have to go through my game files and do the same quick fixes every time I patch my game to a newer version.

Also, I don't think this could be classified as something that needs to be fixed... but the baldric and baldric miner have the EXACT SAME STATS... and I'm sure a lot of people might not care about that kind of thing, but personally, it bugs me like nothing has ever bugged me before.

draffutt
x4

Post by draffutt » Thu, 9. Apr 09, 05:32

Azag_thoth wrote:I'd just like to say that I like your mod and all your little fixes.
i am glad you like it :thumb_up:
Also, I don't think this could be classified as something that needs to be fixed... but the baldric and baldric miner have the EXACT SAME STATS... and I'm sure a lot of people might not care about that kind of thing, but personally, it bugs me like nothing has ever bugged me before.
i know what you mean and i had considered make a slight adjustment in that department as well to go in line with the other miner classed ships........ but at least now it has the basic miner equipment. :wink:

***small update***

in restoring the rear springblossom's turret i did not realize it broke the baldric miners rear turret. :oops: the baldric miner turret has been restored. just download from the op and overwrite the current patch files you have.

TC player bug fixes
Reunion player bug fixes

Seathal
x4

Re: [Mod] 2.02 bug (player) fixes

Post by Seathal » Thu, 9. Apr 09, 16:15

draffutt wrote: 7) I have removed all dead turrets from any ship that does not use them. why draw them if they are not going to be use or are able to use? I.E. M5 class why are rear turret draw on some of these if not a single M5 class can use for instance?
At least Kestrel and Valkyrie M5-class ships use rear turrets. Don't they?

Return to “X³: Terran Conflict / Albion Prelude - Scripts and Modding”