X3TC: "Equip Ships Like..."

General discussions about the games by Egosoft including X-BTF, XT, X², X³: Reunion, X³: Terran Conflict and X³: Albion Prelude.

Moderator: Moderators for English X Forum

Quinch
xr

X3TC: "Equip Ships Like..."

Post by Quinch » Tue, 3. Mar 09, 08:34

How's that work, exactly? I've tried selecting it in the commands of a restupply TS, then selecting a ship I want to use as the template and finally selecting the unequipped ship, but nothing happens - the resupplier lists itself as heading toward a shield fab, but it also doesn't move at all until another command is given. Is the command broken, or am I missing something?
I wasn't banished to the moon yesterday.

kersami

Post by kersami » Tue, 3. Mar 09, 19:19

I've tried it alwell and it didn't work for me either, hopefully they will fix it in a patch or something.

BugMeister
x4

Post by BugMeister » Tue, 3. Mar 09, 22:52

did you wait long enough - I believe it checks the database for the items..
- the whole universe is running in BETA mode - we're working on it.. beep..!! :D :thumb_up:

baric
x4

Post by baric » Tue, 3. Mar 09, 22:58

I just got finished using it on a TS to kit out Momocorp Death Dealer MKII my second Boreas. It worked like a charm for me.

My new bug is every time I enter Legend's Home Betty goes nuts talking about a mammoth and laser not installed over and over and over. I dont have a mammoth in Legend's Home and she does this regardless of what ship I am flying.

fintoozler
x3tc

Post by fintoozler » Tue, 3. Mar 09, 23:29

I've used it to equip fighters in a carrier, I just armed one then made sure there were enough guns onboard for everyone and set the equip like.. to the first ship.

Worked like a charm.

Spaceweed Adict
x3tc

Post by Spaceweed Adict » Tue, 3. Mar 09, 23:32

She must have been at the spaceweed again baric. :D
Poor betty has developed a bit of a stutter here too, but well she's got a hundred an odd randy marines to deal with so its not suprising :lol:

Geek
Moderator (Français)
Moderator (Français)
x4

Post by Geek » Tue, 3. Mar 09, 23:41

To the OP : do the supplier have a transporter device ? This is required for all supply commands to work.
Right on commander !

perkint
x3tc

Post by perkint » Tue, 3. Mar 09, 23:47

baric wrote:My new bug is every time I enter Legend's Home Betty goes nuts talking about a mammoth and laser not installed over and over and over. I dont have a mammoth in Legend's Home and she does this regardless of what ship I am flying.
Have you got MARS installed?

Tim

Quinch
xr

Post by Quinch » Wed, 4. Mar 09, 11:35

Okay, I might be misinterpreting the command - does equip also cover upgrades, like ore collectors, trading software etc., or are those not possible due to being upgrades rather than "equipment" perse?
I wasn't banished to the moon yesterday.

Geek
Moderator (Français)
Moderator (Français)
x4

Post by Geek » Wed, 4. Mar 09, 13:18

I do not think so ; upgrades are not tradeable wares, a ship can not stock these.
Right on commander !

Return to “X Trilogy Universe”