[SCRIPT] Fighter Drone MKII factory in Queen's Harbour v1.01 - 19.12.08

The place to discuss scripting and game modifications for X³: Terran Conflict and X³: Albion Prelude.

Moderators: Moderators for English X Forum, Scripting / Modding Moderators

xiriod
x3tc

[SCRIPT] Fighter Drone MKII factory in Queen's Harbour v1.01 - 19.12.08

Post by xiriod » Tue, 16. Dec 08, 18:49

Yes, I'm back. These were my first two scripts, and I changed them a little before putting it here.

The first script creates Drone Production Facility beta in the Queen's Harbour sector, Boron space. The second script creates Fighter Drone MKII as a sold item at the Atreus Headquarters there, and is not needed if you just want the factory. This is a potent Fighter Drone, good to use with freighters.

And yet again this script is provided as is. I take no responsibility if you computer blows up ;) But I have used it for days now, and it works for me with no problems.

Installation:

First you need to enable the Script Editor if you have not done so yet by renaming your character to 'Thereshallbewings' and wait until it finish initializing. It will freeze for a short time, and you will get control back. That's how you know.

Unpack the archive to your game directory. To get the factory then run 'a1.create.drone.factory.mk2' from within the Script Editor and select 'null' if prompted.

If you want Atreus HQ to sell them if they get them then run 'a1.add.fdmk2.to.station' from within the Script Editor and again select 'null' if prompted.

Version history:

v1.01 Forgot to set both trade and production to true. No biggie, as the factory works and produces. But it seems the AI itself only trades with it if I set both to true.

v1.00 Initial release

File: http://www.sendspace.com/file/9x0l96

Have fun!

X.

EDIT: May 6th 2013 - This is still compatible with the current game.
Last edited by xiriod on Mon, 6. May 13, 23:22, edited 5 times in total.

xiriod
x3tc

Post by xiriod » Fri, 19. Dec 08, 17:48

Small, no, tiny update.

John Barker
x3tc

Can't seem to get it to work

Post by John Barker » Sat, 24. Jan 09, 01:04

activated the "Thereshallbewings" .... check
showing up on ship menu..... activate script menu "s".........check
saved game after install....... check
factory still not showing up.
any ideas? is AL different to spk?
I'm not much good at this..... anyway goodonya....great idea. Prob. sumpthin I'm doin wrong.

Hieronymos
x3

Post by Hieronymos » Sun, 1. Feb 09, 03:51

Thanks xiriod. Ever thought of doing same with Kris drone?

Return to “X³: Terran Conflict / Albion Prelude - Scripts and Modding”