[SCR] (24.08.09) Fleet Supply V2 [beta]

The place to discuss scripting and game modifications for X³: Terran Conflict and X³: Albion Prelude.

Moderators: Moderators for English X Forum, Scripting / Modding Moderators

DaOpa

[SCR] (24.08.09) Fleet Supply V2 [beta]

Post by DaOpa » Mon, 15. Dec 08, 08:27

Fleet Supply
Version 2.0b ( 23.08.09 )

Zum deutschen Thema

Description under construction

Overview
0 .. What is Fleet Supply
1 .. Current version
2 .. Usage
3 .. Download
4 .. Installation
5 .. Uninstallation
6 .. Detailed description
7 .. FAQ
8 .. Technical information
9 .. Version history

0 .. What is Fleet Supply

The standard Egosoft supply commands are quite useful, but not nearly enough for what I had imagined. Whining is easy, so I took my CarrierSupplyTrader script of XR:R fame and overhauled it for TC, in order to satisfy my, and hopefully your needs.

In a nutshell, this script enables automatisation of supply operations for your fleet. It contains 5 items. The Supply Dock, the Carrier Supply Trader (CST), the Supply Dock Carrier Supply Trader (HQ-CST), Fighter supply for carriers, and a command for self-supply.

Thx for translation to tontonfred and Thrandisher!

1 .. Current version
- Version beta 230809 online

2 .. Usage

3 .. Download

MadXhawk Mirror - Fleetsupply/Flottenversorgung
Creshal.de Mirror - Fleetsupply
4 .. Installation

Just copy all the files in the X3 folder, keeping the folder structure. To update, simply overwrite the old files.

5 .. Uninstallation

6 .. Detailed description
Last edited by DaOpa on Thu, 24. Sep 09, 12:38, edited 10 times in total.

DaOpa

Post by DaOpa » Mon, 15. Dec 08, 08:27

7 .. FAQ

not yet available

8 .. Technical information

Textfile:
- 7070-L044
Sprachseite:

Command slots:
COMMAND_TYPE_SPEZIAL (500)
- 561, 562, 563
COMMAND_TYPE_SHIP (1200)
- 1262, 1263
COMMAND_TYPE_STATION (1100)

External Libs used :

lib.ut.change.color.tags.xml .. von UniTrader

Scripts

setup.plugin.opa.fleet.supply

lib.opa.get-mun.and.laser
lib.opa.sort.2Darr

plugin.opa.all.landed.homebase
plugin.opa.end.task
plugin.opa.fs.supply.trader
plugin.opa.fs.fighter.supply
plugin.opa.fs.buy.ware
plugin.opa.fs.check.equip
plugin.opa.fs.check.route
plugin.opa.fs.check.ware
plugin.opa.fs.config
plugin.opa.fs.config2
plugin.opa.fs.config3
plugin.opa.fs.config4
plugin.opa.fs.config5
plugin.opa.fs.create.warelist
plugin.opa.fs.dock
plugin.opa.fs.dock.trader
plugin.opa.fs.get.energy
plugin.opa.fs.global
plugin.opa.fs.move.to.target
plugin.opa.fs.resupply
plugin.opa.fs.self.check
plugin.opa.fs.status
plugin.opa.fs.transfer.wares
plugin.opa.fs.update

Global Variables

fs.global.version
fs.global.page.id
fs.global.run
fs.global.stop
fs.global.cst.cmd
fs.global.hqcst.cmd
fs.global.fs.cmd
fs.global.d.cmd
fs.global.supplier
fs.global.supply.docks
fs.global.carrier
fs.global.wait.supplier
fs.global.wares
fs.global.mun
fs.global.rak
fs.global.supplier.settings
fs.global.munlaser

Local Variables

fs.local.wares.need
fs.local.wares.bought
fs.local.buy.list
fs.local.dock.task
fs.local.fs.ready
fs.local.ausruesten

9 .. Version history

15.12.08 - 1.30
- english t-file added
- little changes

04.12.08 - 1.20
- Readtext errors fixed
- Self-supply error fixed
- Turret commands are now saved
- Auto naming added

23.11.08 - 1.10
- BSG scripts added
- Scripts reworked
- Weapons, shields and upgrades can now be equipped

23.11.08 - 1.01
- minor changes

20.10.08 - 1.00
- public release

Meros
x3tc

Post by Meros » Mon, 15. Dec 08, 09:57

Sounds nice, but where to get it? I tried the flottensomething link at the bottom of the first post, but could only find a link to a 1.20 version (if it is the same script, not sure I am not great at German).

DaOpa

Post by DaOpa » Mon, 15. Dec 08, 10:05

Hello

Try it again. The download page wouldn't accept my password and I had to wait for a new one :roll:

The file is named "Flottenversorgung" (my english is not the best). At next Version I'll change the name to Flottenversorgung/Fleet Supply.

Greetings

Sandalpocalypse
x4

Post by Sandalpocalypse » Mon, 15. Dec 08, 11:34

does it use the built in ammo/missile lists?
Irrational factors are clearly at work.

BlackRain
Moderator (Script&Mod)
Moderator (Script&Mod)
x4

Post by BlackRain » Mon, 15. Dec 08, 11:53

The file says v 1.2

DaOpa

Post by DaOpa » Mon, 15. Dec 08, 12:17

Hello

There is a problem on the download page. Hope it will be done today.
Sandalpocalypse wrote:does it use the built in ammo/missile lists?
? I don't know what you exactly mean.
The Missiles and Ammo configured where delivered.

Greetings

Thrandisher
x4

Post by Thrandisher » Mon, 15. Dec 08, 12:28

You have a configuration screen where you can select the default x3TC missles for the class of a ship, if thats what your asking. You can also do all types of wares and so forth for each class of ships.

Example would be setting your M1 to hold 800 mosquitoe missles, setting your in game default for 10 on your m3's, so when your m3's land at the m1, they refill up to there 10, and then your carrier supplyer will jump up and refill your M1 back up to 800. That is if you have enough of them at your dock iirc.

I had a few errors on the 1.2 version but i also patched up from 1.2.1 to 1.3 TC patch while working with it.

I think it took me 45 mintues last time to configure how i wanted every ship equiped, then i had around 2 day's /played and didnt have to micro manage every single ship i caped or bought.

EDIT:File is 1.3 now on the d/l link
The mongrels will never get over THIS wall.

Forked
x4

Post by Forked » Mon, 15. Dec 08, 13:17

How does the supply dock work? Is this something I set on my own supply dock and it will use a CAG to fly around and collect what is needed.. or does it just spawn what is needed for 100k/hour + cost of the products?

DaOpa

Post by DaOpa » Mon, 15. Dec 08, 14:18

Hello
The Supply dock add and remove the configured wares at the dock compatible to Lucike's Dock-ware-manager (or how it is called in english). For the command "self supply" it is needed to add all selected equipment for the lowest price.
At the moment it doesn't do more. You only have to start it when using "self supply". If this is done, you could stop it.
Greetings

Meros
x3tc

Post by Meros » Mon, 15. Dec 08, 16:59

DL-link (still) broken at time of this msg.

/edit works now

DaOpa

Post by DaOpa » Tue, 16. Dec 08, 09:42

Hello

Version 1.31 should be uploaded soon.

There was still an old file inside with a lot of readtext-errors :oops: sorry!

The move-to-object-script wouldn't fly to the object, if enemies are around them.

A bug with unknown-objects as delivered wares couldn't be reproduced. I'll try other possibilities, which can produce such an error, today.

Greetings

Thrandisher
x4

Post by Thrandisher » Tue, 16. Dec 08, 10:42

You need to set your equipment dock to, supply dock, with command console, orders, then select supply dock in one of the 10 slots.

Then set your ts or whatever up as a supplyer (have his home base set to the equipment dock).

DaOpa, dont work to hard on that unkown error. I think i know what was doing it for me. I will have more time tommorow to track it down.

Loop 1 error

That is one of the 2 errors i had when setting up my equipment.

DaOpa

Post by DaOpa » Tue, 16. Dec 08, 11:13

Hello

I know where the error happens! But I don't know why! Which ware do you had selected?

Greetings

EDIT: The t-files are different at 5-6 positions. Because of that a few readtext errors happen while naming the trader and displaying messages. I make them work till tomorrow and try to start the dock-trader and the carrier supply trader over only one command.
So that traders with a dock as homebase automatically work as deliverer of dock-wares and the cst normaly.

I'm sorry that the description isn't perfect and a few thought that the dock trader delivers the dock. For this work there is Lucikes commercial agent (or so). He only delivers wares from dock to carrier.

DaOpa

Post by DaOpa » Wed, 17. Dec 08, 08:54

Morning

The infinit loop detection where removed and the read-text at cst-names are now correct when starting command.

amirite

Post by amirite » Thu, 18. Dec 08, 00:51

So an equipment dock (supply dock) is required for all of these commands right? That's kinda disappointing, I really wanted some supply commands that tell my ships to shop around at NPC stations until they have all the gear that they're supposed to get.

I don't own any stations at the moment but I'm always spending tons of time equipping ESTs.

Not to crap on the mod. This is a VERY good idea and once I can actually afford an Equipment Dock I'll probably try it out :)
Last edited by amirite on Thu, 18. Dec 08, 02:20, edited 1 time in total.
-TEVE

Thrandisher
x4

Post by Thrandisher » Thu, 18. Dec 08, 01:34

So far i know the following can be used.

Equipment dock, Hub, PHQ, Millitary Outpost (im useing Military Outpost at Shipyard v.1 from amurph0).

I havent tested it, but i think you can take a M1, take a TS and make the M1 his homebase, then run the, Carrier Supply, command on the TS. And it will supply the M1.

Doing a EST is really easy with this. Do your config for a TS ship (set it up the wares needed for a EST), then select your TS, hit the self supply, select your dock, then hit go. Ship will land there, and auto gear and be set up for a EST in a few seconds. It does take out the money from your global account for each ware so it doesnt cheat that way. The only way you could cheat it is if your enemies with the Teladi and cant buy a mk3 normaly.

Ive been useing the script for a few week and ill admit it has saved my head from gaining a few more grey hairs ;)

DaOpa

Post by DaOpa » Thu, 18. Dec 08, 07:51

Thrandisher wrote:Ive been useing the script for a few week and ill admit it has saved my head from gaining a few more grey hairs ;)
Morning

This is a nice compliment! :D

I considerate to remove the 100k Cr per hour and make the single goods more expensive. It is intendet to sell the equipment at normal way too at your supply Dock.

I had expected that anybody would find more bugs in the normal behaviour of the CST's :roll: But it seems to be OK :D

Greetings

Thrandisher
x4

Post by Thrandisher » Thu, 18. Dec 08, 11:23

The only thing i could see with the CST's is that if a cst is trying to equip a ship that is landed at a factory, they sit outside and wait in standby mode.

I dont know if they blacklist the ship for a time period if they cant deliver or just sit outside and stalk them until they can deliver.

Other then that, they seem to be working pretty good.

DaOpa

Post by DaOpa » Thu, 18. Dec 08, 11:42

Morning

That the carrier is docked was no possibility for me :oops: Stalker :D I correct it!

Greetings

EDIT: I'll make that the supply dock refill all own landed ships.

Return to “X³: Terran Conflict / Albion Prelude - Scripts and Modding”