[SCRIPT] OTAS Shipyard v.2

The place to discuss scripting and game modifications for X³: Terran Conflict and X³: Albion Prelude.

Moderators: Moderators for English X Forum, Scripting / Modding Moderators

Krewzur
x4

[SCRIPT] OTAS Shipyard v.2

Post by Krewzur » Tue, 16. Dec 08, 22:23

OTAS Shipyard v.2

This script makes all OTAS ships available at the OTAS Shipyard in Legends Home. As well as some other missing ships to other shipyards.

The added ships are:

OTAS M3 Venti
OTAS M3+ Notas Hauler
OTAS M4 Eurus
OTAS M7 Astraeus Hauler
OTAS M7m Sirokos
OTAS M8 Auster Hauler

OTAS ship info is available here:
http://eng.x3tc.ru/x3_tc_ships/list.php?class=0&race=13

I've also added:
-Hyperion to Paranid Prime Shipyard
-Agamemnon to Paranid Prime Shipyard
-Griffon to Argon Prime Shipyard
-#deca to Aldrin Ship Production Base (Southern shipyard = -86km -112km -92km)

ATTENTION: Make sure you remove the old SPK when installing a newer version, the way i named it, it won't overwrite the old one (stupid me), this will be fixed in any future versions.

v.2
-Added Hyperion to Paranid Prime SY
-Added Agamemnon to Paranid Prime SY
-Added Griffon to Argon Prime SY
-Added #deca to Aldrin SY

v.1
-Made all OTAS ships available at the OTAS Shipyard in Legends Home.

Enjoy!

Download:
http://forum.egosoft.com/viewtopic.php?t=228890
Last edited by Krewzur on Thu, 26. Mar 09, 20:10, edited 14 times in total.

dryzdale
x4

Post by dryzdale » Tue, 16. Dec 08, 22:43

i hope you do a yaki shipyard next so you have the entire set not including pirates :P

oh and thx ive wanted to know how an OTAS m7 etc would compare to others

Vitez
xr

Post by Vitez » Tue, 16. Dec 08, 22:44

OMG this day just keeps getting better and better. Thanks a mill man! Great!
Last edited by Vitez on Wed, 17. Dec 08, 00:19, edited 1 time in total.
I don't hate Steam.
I don't love Steam.
I use it.

Meros
x3tc

Post by Meros » Tue, 16. Dec 08, 22:55

Thanks man, fastest delivery I have ever seen :)

Krewzur
x4

Post by Krewzur » Tue, 16. Dec 08, 22:57

dryzdale wrote:i hope you do a yaki shipyard next so you have the entire set not including pirates :P
Good idea, i forgot about the Yaki.

I'll end up with a monopoly on shipyards. :lol:

I can do a Kha'ak or Xenon one too if anybody wants them???

Coffee-Man
x3tc

Post by Coffee-Man » Tue, 16. Dec 08, 23:02

Can you make a script for a secret ufo base, which randomly spawns somewhere in your universe 5000-10000 km away from the ecliptic??? :D You could add Nividium Mines, Terran ATF Ships, Goner ships and so on to sell...
There has to be a secret Ufo Base somewhere in the game! The answer is somewhere outside...

Krewzur
x4

Post by Krewzur » Tue, 16. Dec 08, 23:08

Coffee-Man wrote:Can you make a script for a secret ufo base, which randomly spawns somewhere in your universe 5000-10000 km away from the ecliptic??? :D You could add Nividium Mines, Terran ATF Ships, Goner ships and so on to sell...
There has to be a secret Ufo Base somewhere in the game! The answer is somewhere outside...
I've already added ATF ships:
http://forum.egosoft.com/viewtopic.php?t=228313

And no there is no UFO base, and i'm sure someone has alredy made a Nividium Mine.

The only Goner ships are the Ranger, Truelight seeker, Aran (TL, i think) and the Mobile Repair Ship.

The Mobile Repair Ship has already been added by Teladidrone:
http://forum.egosoft.com/viewtopic.php?t=226145

Thrandisher
x4

Post by Thrandisher » Tue, 16. Dec 08, 23:28

Well i think coffee-man is more or less saying. Have a base randomly spawn that will have every ship or or the ones you cant buy. Almost like the murader shipyard, but with a wider variety.

Nice job on these that youve done. I was just in the market for a m8, now i know what im getting for xmas for myself! ;)
The mongrels will never get over THIS wall.

Lockheed
x4

Post by Lockheed » Tue, 16. Dec 08, 23:30

And where is the Argon Griffon? I think she is in the game. :)

Krewzur
x4

Post by Krewzur » Tue, 16. Dec 08, 23:34

Lockheed wrote:And where is the Argon Griffon? I think she is in the game. :)
I thought that was the drone frigate in XTM for X3:R, the Argon M7's are the Cerberus and the Minotaur, but i'll double check to make sure it's not in there.

Krewzur
x4

Post by Krewzur » Tue, 16. Dec 08, 23:35

Thrandisher wrote:Nice job on these that youve done. I was just in the market for a m8, now i know what im getting for xmas for myself! ;)
Thanks, these are the first scripts i've ever made.

dryzdale
x4

Post by dryzdale » Tue, 16. Dec 08, 23:38

xenon one can be in argon military sector just copy a xenon sy from a sector and put it in argon control there also maybe do a goner one in elysium of light i want mah damn aran back from reunion :lol:

Krewzur
x4

Post by Krewzur » Wed, 17. Dec 08, 00:03

amurph0 wrote:
Lockheed wrote:And where is the Argon Griffon? I think she is in the game. :)
I thought that was the drone frigate in XTM for X3:R, the Argon M7's are the Cerberus and the Minotaur, but i'll double check to make sure it's not in there.
Holy crap your right, and it's awesome, 20+ hanger. It's like the Argon version of the Panther, it can definitely dock M5's, i think Fighter drone MkII's are treated as M5's so i don't know about M4's/M3's docking i haven't tried them yet.

But i think the Griffon is already available at some argon shipyard's, if it ain't i'll add it.

I'm also going to add the #deca (m1), which has 6 slots in each turret and can mount all the Kyon's, to the aldrin shipyards. It holds over 50 ships.
Last edited by Krewzur on Thu, 15. Jan 09, 20:06, edited 2 times in total.

dryzdale
x4

Post by dryzdale » Wed, 17. Dec 08, 00:04

no put the decas in the xenon shipyard tehn put that it argon military sector like i suggested wink wink nudge nudge :P under argon control

Krewzur
x4

Post by Krewzur » Wed, 17. Dec 08, 00:26

dryzdale wrote:no put the decas in the xenon shipyard tehn put that it argon military sector like i suggested wink wink nudge nudge :P under argon control
I've gotta plan for the xenon:
I'm going to turn Xenon 101 friendly...... That's right, the entire sector, and any xenon ships/stations in there currently or will respawn in there.
I can say that they contracted a computer virus that disabled their target recognition. They are isolated and alone so none of the other xenon sectors were effected. These will only attack in self-defense.

I can then put a friendly Xenon Shipyard in there with all their ships available.

That sounds like a good back story........ yes, that's way cooler than a shipyard in the Argon Military Sector, with the trigger happy ships :lol:

AGI Ships are already being sold at the Aldrin Shipyards so it makes sense to put the #deca there. I prefer my scripts to be as believable as possible instead of plonking down something that just doesn't belong, which is why i didn't put a pirate shipyard in The Moon, which was suggested, for my ATF script

I'll get cracking on this soon.

X-Morgan
x4

Post by X-Morgan » Wed, 17. Dec 08, 00:59

Coffee-Man wrote:Can you make a script for a secret ufo base, which randomly spawns somewhere in your universe 5000-10000 km away from the ecliptic??? :D You could add Nividium Mines, Terran ATF Ships, Goner ships and so on to sell...
Stealing my thunder eh? :P

Just as an FYI, the Secret UFO Base I mentioned was a rumour all the way back from 2000 when X-Tension was released, and these forums didn't even exist! Good times!
"God's in his heaven. All's right with the world" - NERV Motto

Coffee-Man
x3tc

Post by Coffee-Man » Wed, 17. Dec 08, 01:05

I know everything about the secret ufo base, as I've read every single thread about it in the german and in the english board which I found via the searchengine! :D
And I mentioned it some more often in the past few weaks, so no, I haven't stolen your Idea. But let's work together on this subject to bring back the SECRET-UFO-BASE-CONSPIRACY to X3:TC! :D

The truth is somewhere out there...

Krewzur
x4

Post by Krewzur » Wed, 17. Dec 08, 01:14

Coffee-Man wrote:I know everything about the secret ufo base, as I've read every single thread about it in the german and in the english board which I found via the searchengine! :D
And I mentioned it some more often in the past few weaks, so no, I haven't stolen your Idea. But let's work together on this subject to bring back the SECRET-UFO-BASE-CONSPIRACY to X3:TC! :D

The truth is somewhere out there...
Oh right, thats what you were on about, i've never played x:tension, i started playing x2 a while back when i found it in a bargain bin before x3:r was released. never heard if it before then............ played it for 6 months straight than i got x3.
Corsair 400c // Intel i7 8700k // H100i v2 // ASUS Maximus X Code // ASUS 1080ti Strix OC // 2x8GB Corsair Vengeance 3200MHz // Samsung 960 Evo 250GB // 960GB SanDisk Ultra II // Corsair RM850i

Malkuth74
x3tc

Post by Malkuth74 » Wed, 17. Dec 08, 01:41

Any pics of these Otas Ships or how good they are? I have so many scripts right now I tend to want to know what I'm getting when I install a new one.

Krewzur
x4

Post by Krewzur » Wed, 17. Dec 08, 01:52

Malkuth74 wrote:Any pics of these Otas Ships or how good they are? I have so many scripts right now I tend to want to know what I'm getting when I install a new one.
The ships are already in the game, i just added them to the shipyards, so you can buy them. Chances are you've already seen most of them so they'll be in your encyclopedia.

Alternatively, activate the galaxy editor and look at the ships yourself.

Just type "Makeanapplepiefromscratch" in as your pilots name (note the capital M). Exit to the main menu and under new games you should see "galaxy editor". When it loads prees shift+Numpad Enter, select "create ship" and it'll give you a list of all the ships in the game. when you pick one it'll ask for a sector and coordinates. just select the one your in and type 0 for the co-ord's, the ship will spawn in front of you.
Corsair 400c // Intel i7 8700k // H100i v2 // ASUS Maximus X Code // ASUS 1080ti Strix OC // 2x8GB Corsair Vengeance 3200MHz // Samsung 960 Evo 250GB // 960GB SanDisk Ultra II // Corsair RM850i

Return to “X³: Terran Conflict / Albion Prelude - Scripts and Modding”