Musical Map of the X3 Universe

The place to discuss scripting and game modifications for X³: Reunion.

Moderators: Moderators for English X Forum, Scripting / Modding Moderators

defiant1
x4

Post by defiant1 » Sat, 4. Aug 07, 02:37

do u have the music uploaded anywhere? can u send me what ever songs u got? (i perfer the kind that are similar to X3 [the style of electronica] then hard rock and rap (wich both i have hard time understanding anyways)
Teladi Next Minute Shipping®

matches
x3

Post by matches » Sat, 4. Aug 07, 19:02

Eeeerrrrrmmm..........No, I'm just too ignorant to make that happen. However........Lets have a hypothetical conversation, for a moment. HYPOTHETICALY, I knew a guy, who installed a program, LIMEWIRE, on his work computer. He then, HYPOTHETICALY, promptly started downloaded an amazing amount of music, possibly even legaly ( :twisted: ) but He has his misgivings on that last part. HYPOTHETICALY typing in APOCOLYPTICA prodeced much results, which varried through-out the day. HYPOTHETICALY.

THIS HAS BEEN A HYPOTHETICAL CONVERSATION, AND IN NO WAY REFLECTS THE PERSONAL BELIEFS OF THE TYPEST OR THOSE THAT READ IT.

:D
"Didn't your mother ever tell you not to play with matches?"

Realspace Backgrounds http://forum.egosoft.com/viewtopic.php?t=180848

Strife
x4

Post by Strife » Sat, 18. Oct 08, 07:13

Sorry to revive this old thread, I had it bookmarked and I was wondering, is combat music only available at 01001 - 01005, or could additional be put in at 01006 and beyond? Having difficulty just choosing five songs :D.

Husky42

Post by Husky42 » Sun, 16. Nov 08, 05:42

Great to know everything related to the sectors. Thanks for providing that. new here, first post but already learning much about X3.

Just one step closer to BSG for me - All three OST's for BSG used to replace ingame music is fantastic.

Glumski
x3tc

Post by Glumski » Tue, 10. Mar 09, 17:12

Could anybody please actualize this for X3TC?
Thanks!

Greets
Glumski

Lord Dakier
x4

Post by Lord Dakier » Sun, 26. Apr 09, 17:23

This is quite usefull... good job. Is this the same case for X2 in most tracks?

I tried to change a song on X2 and it didnt work... they were both the same filetype however?

revan566

Post by revan566 » Mon, 17. Jul 17, 14:06

By chance anyone knows what is the id of the song of the player sector?
For some reason when I enter the sector that I get at the end of "Breaking Grounds" the game does not play any musical theme, it would be helpful to obtain that information. Thanks in advance. :D
sorry for the bad english, btw.

Return to “X³: Reunion - Scripts and Modding”