[Index] Unbalanced Script & Mod Library : Post any cheat requests here

The place to discuss scripting and game modifications for X³: Terran Conflict and X³: Albion Prelude.

Moderators: Moderators for English X Forum, Scripting / Modding Moderators

kerDajan
x4

Post by kerDajan » Thu, 30. Oct 08, 19:40

I have a sneaking suspicion that this is hardcoded and impossible to change with a script, but - (praying mightily) is it possible to adjust ships acceleration? Super/overtuning engines is all very well, but it makes rapid manoeuvres difficult on ships that have high momentum/low accn.

Cycrow
Moderator (Script&Mod)
Moderator (Script&Mod)
x4

Post by Cycrow » Thu, 30. Oct 08, 21:03

not possible via scripts, althou adding engine tunings do also tune the acceleration as well as top speed.

only other ways would be to either fake it, using the set speed command to make it appear that the acceleration is increased

or by editing the types file and editing it for the ship

eskeemer
x3

script packages

Post by eskeemer » Fri, 31. Oct 08, 07:07

having downloaded one of your packages what do I do with it to get it into the script list and then how do I activate it .
Sorry if this has already been explained somewhere

Cycrow
Moderator (Script&Mod)
Moderator (Script&Mod)
x4

Post by Cycrow » Fri, 31. Oct 08, 12:33

simply install the spk file with the plugin manager and it'll be added to the game

acerover
x3

Post by acerover » Sat, 1. Nov 08, 23:24

Can i request a change to the 'Clone Ship' command. Can it be made to allow multiple clones to be made, so i'd pick a ship to clone and get asked for how many clones i want produced?

jacare
x3ap

Post by jacare » Sun, 2. Nov 08, 21:56

reanor wrote:
jacare wrote:Thanks Cycrow with this great job.

But can you change "supertune" to manual option?

Because a Mercury with a speed of 497m/s is strange.

In X3R was using LV Cheats who had supertune and I could adjust the amount of Rudder Optimization and Engine Tunning for each ship.

Can you modify this?

Thanks.
Jacare,

This option available in Upgrade section. You can manually upgrade Rudder and Engine in there. Supertune automatically boosts both. I personally don't care much about supertune, but if you do mistakenly use it, you can revert back to original values if you go to upgrade section and add negative 100 (-100) for rudder and engine. It will return them to "factory" settings.
Sorry Reanor but it doesn´t work. I tried to send my Mercury with" 432m / s" for an Argon Equip Dock to reduce the speed but the number that appears on upgrades is in "0" and not "-432m / s".
With the LV Cheat I could see that negative number and could reduce the speed and paid for it.
Thanks for help

Graxster
x3tc

Post by Graxster » Sun, 2. Nov 08, 22:11

jacare wrote:Sorry Reanor but it doesn´t work. I tried to send my Mercury with" 432m / s" for an Argon Equip Dock to reduce the speed
That's not what he suggested. An equipment dock won't remove engine tunings.

1. Target your Merc with the Cheat Menu open.
2. Select "Add wares, upgrades, and equipment"
3. Select "Install upgrades"
4. Select "Engine Tuning" and type in a negative number, like -100

-Grax

mcflurey667
x3tc

money cheat ?

Post by mcflurey667 » Tue, 4. Nov 08, 15:09

hi all is there a way to hex edit the game to get like 999999999 million credits or something ( dont normally cheat just looked at the requirements for the hub mission and nearly died :o so any help would be nice :) )

[jlehtone: merged to sticky]
Glory Be To The Sajuuk Khar

Cycrow
Moderator (Script&Mod)
Moderator (Script&Mod)
x4

Re: money cheat ?

Post by Cycrow » Tue, 4. Nov 08, 16:02

mcflurey667 wrote:hi all is there a way to hex edit the game to get like 999999999 million credits or something ( dont normally cheat just looked at the requirements for the hub mission and nearly died :o so any help would be nice :) )

[jlehtone: merged to sticky]
just use the cheat package and add some credits or wares

eskeemer
x3

Money cheat

Post by eskeemer » Wed, 5. Nov 08, 08:53

in X3R there was a money cheat I beleive it`s in the forums if it is will it work in X3tc if not is there one for X3 TC?

(----____JEFF____----)
x3tc

Post by (----____JEFF____----) » Wed, 5. Nov 08, 09:28

take a look in cheats sticky, I'm sure there's a money cheat in there.

Here's the link for you:
http://forum.egosoft.com/viewtopic.php?t=217035

amirite

Post by amirite » Wed, 5. Nov 08, 17:44

Could anyone make a cheat that gives all ships a Transporter device at al times? I really hate having to eject/undock just to change ships and I wanna just make that part easier on myself. I still wanna have to dock to exchange cargo though. Thanks in advance!
-TEVE

jacare
x3ap

Post by jacare » Wed, 5. Nov 08, 17:47

Graxster wrote:
jacare wrote:Sorry Reanor but it doesn´t work. I tried to send my Mercury with" 432m / s" for an Argon Equip Dock to reduce the speed
That's not what he suggested. An equipment dock won't remove engine tunings.

1. Target your Merc with the Cheat Menu open.
2. Select "Add wares, upgrades, and equipment"
3. Select "Install upgrades"
4. Select "Engine Tuning" and type in a negative number, like -100

-Grax

Sorry ... I really had not understood.

I was using LV Cheat and when I went to the station I could see the number that appeared on negative in Rudder Optimization and Engine Tunning.

Okay
Thanks

Graxster
x3tc

Post by Graxster » Wed, 5. Nov 08, 18:58

New one:

Code: Select all

Cheat Scripts

[url=http://forum.egosoft.com/viewtopic.php?t=222117]Destroy Incoming Missile[/url] by Graxster

Destroy Incoming Missile by Graxster
-Grax

Neofit
x4

Post by Neofit » Fri, 7. Nov 08, 14:32

Nice to see that people are working hard on cheats already, thanks folks.

As it happens I haven't actually installed X3TC yet, the Fallout 3 disks arrived earlier, but I'll jump right into X3TC when I'm done. Now, I remember that for X3R there was a nice standalone script to give unlimited salvage insurance, but here it looks like it's inside a huge cheat package. Is there a way to have that cheat as a standalone install, without the cheats please?

I know myself, the flesh is weak and the mind even weaker, if cheats are at my fingertips sooner or later I will start using and abusing and get bored pretty quick. While the unlimited salvage insurance is just a way to get a proper save-anywhere-anytime feature that should be present in every game as a standard feature.

Thanks.

Cycrow
Moderator (Script&Mod)
Moderator (Script&Mod)
x4

Post by Cycrow » Fri, 7. Nov 08, 18:11

I've added a requests section to the first post.

i've just quickly gone through the posts here to get all the requests that havn't been done.

if i've missed anyones, just repost it here so it can be added

damador
x4

Post by damador » Sat, 8. Nov 08, 20:56

there is option for show all sectros and hide all sectors - looking for hide all encyclopedia entries - there is many ----unidentified--- and other code based texts

is there easy way to reset it ?

damador
x4

Post by damador » Sat, 8. Nov 08, 21:23

damador wrote:there is option for show all sectros and hide all sectors - looking for hide all encyclopedia entries - there is many ----unidentified--- and other code based texts

ok

z.cheat.cycrow.discoverall.xml

line 28
<line linenr="018" indent="  "><text>set discovered status: type=</text><var>$type</var><text> status=</text><var>[TRUE]</var></line>

will changing TRUE to FALSE change the status ? i wont break the game :)

Graxster
x3tc

Post by Graxster » Sun, 9. Nov 08, 07:11

Please remove the Crystal Free SPP link by me. This has now been removed as it is replaced by LazCorp's script. Thanks!

-Grax

Cycrow
Moderator (Script&Mod)
Moderator (Script&Mod)
x4

Post by Cycrow » Sun, 9. Nov 08, 12:55

damador wrote:
damador wrote:there is option for show all sectros and hide all sectors - looking for hide all encyclopedia entries - there is many ----unidentified--- and other code based texts

ok

z.cheat.cycrow.discoverall.xml

line 28
<line linenr="018" indent="  "><text>set discovered status: type=</text><var>$type</var><text> status=</text><var>[TRUE]</var></line>

will changing TRUE to FALSE change the status ? i wont break the game :)
it wont work at all, that part of the file is used for human readable output, but is not actually used in the game at all.

u'll really need edit the script ingame to make the change.

just remember doing that, will hide everything, and you will then have to discover everything again

Return to “X³: Terran Conflict / Albion Prelude - Scripts and Modding”