tri beam cannon?

The place to discuss scripting and game modifications for X³: Terran Conflict and X³: Albion Prelude.

Moderators: Moderators for English X Forum, Scripting / Modding Moderators

drudude1983

tri beam cannon?

Post by drudude1983 » Sun, 26. Oct 08, 16:12

Hi peeps can anyone tell me what class ship in the paranid fleet can house a tri beam cannon cannot find which ship can use it. ?

Draslin
x4

Post by Draslin » Sun, 26. Oct 08, 16:36

Go to the advanced option on your pilot top left, you should see an option for encylopedia. Use it to look up your tri cannon and scroll down. The listings usually tell you what ships its compatible with.
Its not a hug so much as "Help me I'm dieing!"

aquemnun

Post by aquemnun » Sun, 26. Oct 08, 20:52

im not sure about the encyclopedia, never used that TBH, but as far as i know the only ship which can use that is the truelight seeker (the instruction manual refers to is as still in development, and in truth it still is, yyou can use it in the seeker but its basically just a lasertower weapon at the moment. they'll probably have it done and compatible with paranid ships in a future patch or something
There once was a buggy AI
who decided her subject must die
when the plot was uncovered,
the subject discovered
that sadly the cake was a lie.

drudude1983

Post by drudude1983 » Mon, 27. Oct 08, 01:48

yep try'd that the info on the listings isnt very helpful,doesnt specify actual ships just classes an ive try'd all the 1's it suggests,the manual def says paranid but that again isnt very helpful. very frustrating??

Return to “X³: Terran Conflict / Albion Prelude - Scripts and Modding”