[Index] Unbalanced Script & Mod Library : Post any cheat requests here

The place to discuss scripting and game modifications for X³: Terran Conflict and X³: Albion Prelude.

Moderators: Moderators for English X Forum, Scripting / Modding Moderators

kerDajan
x4

Post by kerDajan » Wed, 22. Oct 08, 00:35

I hate to add to this, but - until it gets fixed - a quick-dock docking computer! At the moment its no better than the auto pilot, which takes forever. Remember how in Reunion DC insta-dock you?

Cycrow
Moderator (Script&Mod)
Moderator (Script&Mod)
x4

Post by Cycrow » Wed, 22. Oct 08, 00:41

thats already in the game, just get the docking computer like in X3R

kerDajan
x4

Post by kerDajan » Wed, 22. Oct 08, 01:29

Doesn't seem to work for me. OT but is there a special command for it? <shift>D doesn't seem to make it run?

Cycrow
Moderator (Script&Mod)
Moderator (Script&Mod)
x4

Post by Cycrow » Wed, 22. Oct 08, 01:43

shift+d will work if u have the docking computer installed and you are within 5km of the station, otherwise it just enabled the auto pilot

kerDajan
x4

Post by kerDajan » Wed, 22. Oct 08, 01:52

Hmm... Have to do some double checking methinks :oops:

reanor
x4

Post by reanor » Wed, 22. Oct 08, 02:15

Mosquito missile defence system for TC, please.
“The dark and the light, they exist side by side." ... “It is often in the darkest skies that we see the brightest stars."

darkelfsin

Post by darkelfsin » Wed, 22. Oct 08, 02:34

just want

1.god mode

2 update once for all ship

3unlimited ammo

4 no weapon restrict

5 no supply requirement

.....since play x 3 a long time, really don;t want to restart again...thx!!!!!

:D :lol:

Feral_Squirrel
x3tc

Post by Feral_Squirrel » Wed, 22. Oct 08, 02:56

Basically a few of the already mentioned things-

Firstly- Hotkeys. I cannot emphasise enough how incredibly irritating it is (as said already)- to have to keep going through the cheat menu to do things, from destroying them, to capturing them. It takes forever.

Secondly, it's all very nice to be able to make one ship, but what if, as with LV's scripts, you could let us make more than one that isn't within a wing and also posessing all the installed addons such as Fight software 1/2 and all the rest. It is incredibly annoying having to upgrade Every single ship created so that they have the same capabilities.

Failing the above, being able to clone another ship would be so useful I can't begin to say- it would save masses of time creating a fleet, if you can do the same with stations it would also be useful.

The cheat package may have been fine for when you needed it, but for popular use by all the members here we're all finding it very inadequate. It's fine if you have all the time and patience in the world, but for constructing a working fleet in the time you could from Reunion with the old packages, it simply takes the mick.

I'm not critisising at all what you've made, it was great to begin with- but it's not practical for frequent use, or rapid use. Hell, even if you just based or added in features that LV had from his cheat scripts, you'd be onto a major win mate. :)

whitemithrandir
x4

Post by whitemithrandir » Wed, 22. Oct 08, 04:28

1. If you could add a cheat to raise my rep with corporations, that would be cool. (Actually - this seems like it would be fairly easy.... I'm wading through the script editor right now trying to look for the right command... I see that there's a lot of setters/getters for notoriety vs. races, but no corporations.)

2. Cheat-spawn a working player HQ.

Cycrow
Moderator (Script&Mod)
Moderator (Script&Mod)
x4

Post by Cycrow » Wed, 22. Oct 08, 13:15

Feral_Squirrel wrote: Secondly, it's all very nice to be able to make one ship, but what if, as with LV's scripts, you could let us make more than one that isn't within a wing and also posessing all the installed addons such as Fight software 1/2 and all the rest. It is incredibly annoying having to upgrade Every single ship created so that they have the same capabilities.

Failing the above, being able to clone another ship would be so useful I can't begin to say- it would save masses of time creating a fleet, if you can do the same with stations it would also be useful.
i've already said im working on something like this for creating multiple ships

Cycrow
Moderator (Script&Mod)
Moderator (Script&Mod)
x4

Post by Cycrow » Wed, 22. Oct 08, 13:17

whitemithrandir wrote:1. If you could add a cheat to raise my rep with corporations, that would be cool. (Actually - this seems like it would be fairly easy.... I'm wading through the script editor right now trying to look for the right command... I see that there's a lot of setters/getters for notoriety vs. races, but no corporations.)

corporations are done via the MD, however, i b eleive some of the rank commands were added to the SE just need to know what ids the corporations use

2. This should work via adding it to a TL and deploying it as normal

Cycrow
Moderator (Script&Mod)
Moderator (Script&Mod)
x4

Post by Cycrow » Wed, 22. Oct 08, 13:18

whitemithrandir wrote:1. If you could add a cheat to raise my rep with corporations, that would be cool. (Actually - this seems like it would be fairly easy.... I'm wading through the script editor right now trying to look for the right command... I see that there's a lot of setters/getters for notoriety vs. races, but no corporations.)

corporations are done via the MD, however, i b eleive some of the rank commands were added to the SE just need to know what ids the corporations use

2. This should work via adding it to a TL and deploying it as normal

kerDajan
x4

Post by kerDajan » Wed, 22. Oct 08, 13:55

Deploying HQ from TL seems to be bugged atm. It either deploys as a station with no function or demands you connect it to something (in my experience at least) - is there some mission specific script it needs to be tied to?

Cycrow
Moderator (Script&Mod)
Moderator (Script&Mod)
x4

Post by Cycrow » Wed, 22. Oct 08, 15:45

have u added the correct HQ item ?

i've not used the HQ in TC so i dont really know yet.

also, ur not getting confised with the hub and HQ are you ?
the hub cant be created like that and it cant be created with scripts

blantas

Post by blantas » Wed, 22. Oct 08, 18:23

[/quote]Destroy Rocks - Need a script similar to Bunny's "destroy rocks" script that removes all rocks that are too small to hold an Ore/Silicon Mine. Useful for slower machines/graphic cards, as well as for clearing up flyways.

I would like to use it aswell.
Last edited by blantas on Wed, 22. Oct 08, 18:27, edited 1 time in total.

PapaTong
x4

Post by PapaTong » Wed, 22. Oct 08, 20:58

hehe typical, awesome cheat package and *still* people complain about it :P

you've done and are doing awesome work cycrow :) I hope to one day be able to make mods even remotely as useful as the ones u have (my personal energy generator ware was kinda lame for all intents and purposes :P)

p.s. for anyone interested it gave you energy cells overtime if you activated it. the original plan was to create a fully functional auto-pilot system which used it but i kinda got side-tracked and well... i started doing my uni work seriously.

kerDajan
x4

Post by kerDajan » Wed, 22. Oct 08, 21:12

@ Cycrow
Nope, not using the hub, Is definately the 'player headquarters' under 'other' race. That said I loaded it beside a CCK, the game might have gotten confused. Will repeat and report.

@ Anyone it concerns
Does the HQ appear in game? Is it stand alone or part of a complex?

Gracias

Cycrow
Moderator (Script&Mod)
Moderator (Script&Mod)
x4

Post by Cycrow » Wed, 22. Oct 08, 21:20

kerDajan wrote:@ Cycrow
Nope, not using the hub, Is definately the 'player headquarters' under 'other' race. That said I loaded it beside a CCK, the game might have gotten confused. Will repeat and report.
just tryed it and it works fine, however, its not the "Player Headquaters", the one you want is just called "Headquaters"

and its under yaki, for some reason

kerDajan
x4

Post by kerDajan » Wed, 22. Oct 08, 21:33

Woops! Serves me right for not looking about before posting :oops:
Apologies for the wasted time

Feral_Squirrel
x3tc

Post by Feral_Squirrel » Wed, 22. Oct 08, 23:42

One thing I thought of that would be nice to have- user-defineable overtunes as with LV's cheat scripts.

I'm sorry, I know- I harped on about LV's stuff before, every credit to the guy he's a god among men along with you for your abilities.

I only suggest a user-set amount of overtunings as with no disrespect, having only the option to overtune a massive amount, which is not reversible, becomes a pain at times when you only want to make a particular ship just a little bit faster so it can keep up with another, rather than have it flying literal, massive, circles around you- with no way of then reversing it.

Cheers for working hard as you are though Cycrow, hats off you do a great job. :wink:

Return to “X³: Terran Conflict / Albion Prelude - Scripts and Modding”