tages - pls someone help

Ask here if you experience technical problems with X³: Terran Conflict, X³: Albion Prelude or X³: Farnham's Legacy.

Moderators: timon37, Moderators for English X Forum

Stain
x3

tages - pls someone help

Post by Stain » Sun, 19. Oct 08, 18:56

alright i bought the game through steam and i cannot reach the tages activation page http://tpamaint.tages-protection.com/ neither can my friend.

Im not behind a firewall and i have already emailed them with the valid information

Iv spent the last 4 hours downloading this game and due to high bandwidth costs in my country (south africa) and lack of availability of the game i had to buy it through steam and thus have spent almost a 1/4 of salary (all my spare cash) i even bought x3 reunion when it first came out.

would someone please help me.

CBJ
EGOSOFT
EGOSOFT
x4

Post by CBJ » Mon, 20. Oct 08, 01:24

I can't reach that page either, but then again I'm not sure where you got that URL from. The instructions on sorting out copy protection problems with TAGES at the top of the forum use a different URL, so unless there's some information you've neglected to include, I can only assume that you've simply got the wrong URL.

Return to “X³: Terran Conflict / Albion Prelude / Farnham's Legacy - Technical Support”