[LIB] mEngine 1.0

The place to discuss scripting and game modifications for X³: Reunion.

Moderators: Moderators for English X Forum, Scripting / Modding Moderators

wolfmanjack321
x3

Post by wolfmanjack321 » Sat, 17. May 08, 04:31

Frankly i am a little bit peeved here....... I DL this a hour or so ago and all i got in the zip file was a .XML document.

Now i try DL it again and i get all the files i am supposed to. WTF

Obveusly if you DL something expecting a script and all you got was 1 .xml file you would be confused as i am.

Have a sneaking suspicion i DL something else thinking this was that or that was this lol .......................

dukedroklar
x3

Post by dukedroklar » Wed, 18. Jun 08, 18:09

First i would like to thank you for your efforts as community members like you have made X3 a vastly superior game to the one originally released... which was excelent to begin with. It truly boggles the mind how much this community has freely contributed to expanding this game which is my all time favorite.

Now, i do sympathize with what wolfman is saying. Although i have played X3 quite a bit i have always shyed away from anything that wasn't an spk because i wasnt and still am not quite sure how to manually install some of these "non-spk" scripts. I'm always afraid i will do it wrong and screw it up and maybe not even know the game is screwed for some time into the game when it's too late.

This time around I am giving the XTD mod a whirl which really has me excited and the script "Pilot AI" requires this tool to be installed.

So, just for clarification for my noobness:
Copy all the T folder files into the existing X3/T folder overwriting any duplicates and do the same for the scripts folder... right?

Also, I don't understand what this line means "and call lib.mEngine.askfor.". Ummm, is that something i need to do with "Thereshallbewings" from within the game ???

Return to “X³: Reunion - Scripts and Modding”