[Script] Automatic Moneytransfer from Player/Station to Station

The place to discuss scripting and game modifications for X³: Reunion.

Moderators: Moderators for English X Forum, Scripting / Modding Moderators

XGamer
x4

[Script] Automatic Moneytransfer from Player/Station to Station

Post by XGamer » Sun, 4. Feb 07, 16:16

This Script adds a new Station Command to transfer Money from an profitable complex or station to another station which needs money to produce or to work (ie Players HQ).

This Script can be run in two modes.

Mode 1: Station to Station money transfer.

Money which is not needed at this Station is going to be transfered to another one.
You choose the Station/Complex which has too much money (ie. is making money) and go to the commandconsole there. Then you select the Automatic Transfer Command. Now you choose the Station which should receive the Money. (ie your HQ or other stations which needs money)
Then you'll be able to set an amount of credits which should always remain at this station. After you pressed Enter the money will be transfered every minute.

Mode 2: Moneytransfer from Playeraccount to station.

The Money on the station will be hold on a specific level.

To run this mode select the Station which should always have a specific amount of money. On this Station go to the commandconsole and select the Automatic Money transfer command there.
Now when you should choose the target station like in mode 1 just select the same station on which you're running this command (the station which should stay at atleast the specific amount of credits)
Now you enter the amount of credits which the station always should have.
After pressing enter the station will be checked every minute and if the Stations money is below the choosed minumum of credits they will be taken from the players account and be transfered to the station.

NOTE: The Station may went below the set up Credits when you're running Mode2, thats coz the quite high timer in this script. But dont worry it will go up again.

Download (RAR)
Download (SPK)

Used Resources:
COMMAND_TYPE_STATION_51
xx9548.xml
2010|1151
2011|1151

greetz
XGamer
Last edited by XGamer on Mon, 5. Feb 07, 23:08, edited 1 time in total.
X:BtF: 7/10 | X2: 8/10 | X3:R/TC/AP: 8/10 | X:R: 3/10 | X4: 0/10 (3 points for split ships and stations, 4.0 -> -50 points).
If you are raising pirate activity, give me meaningful ways to deal with them PERMANENTLY. Better things to do than replacing ships every 10 minutes, or babysitting ships getting harassed.
Stopped playing X4 with 4.0 due to outrageous, needless and pointless nerfs to everything. Don't change what wasn't broken in the first place.

hipperion
x4

Post by hipperion » Sun, 4. Feb 07, 21:29

Ill try it out today :)

PS: To all you germans out there: PLEASE !!! If you make a mod/script and you post it on the ENGLISH forum please make an spk file with both german and ENGLISH readme ...

XGamer
x4

Post by XGamer » Mon, 5. Feb 07, 23:06

hipperion wrote:Ill try it out today :)

PS: To all you germans out there: PLEASE !!! If you make a mod/script and you post it on the ENGLISH forum please make an spk file with both german and ENGLISH readme ...
Yes Im sorry I tried to implent it into the spk file but I didn't knew how to set it up to select which readme to display. I found Options for different Language Names and used them but havent found such an option for the readmes. But all whats in the Readme is also in the initial Post ^^. The Readme is just explaining the different modes the script can run.

I'll try to find a way and add an EN Readme File too of course.

greetz
XGamer
X:BtF: 7/10 | X2: 8/10 | X3:R/TC/AP: 8/10 | X:R: 3/10 | X4: 0/10 (3 points for split ships and stations, 4.0 -> -50 points).
If you are raising pirate activity, give me meaningful ways to deal with them PERMANENTLY. Better things to do than replacing ships every 10 minutes, or babysitting ships getting harassed.
Stopped playing X4 with 4.0 due to outrageous, needless and pointless nerfs to everything. Don't change what wasn't broken in the first place.

Kainx17
x4

Post by Kainx17 » Thu, 27. Mar 08, 00:21

The link's appear to be dead anyone know where I can get a working version or able to mirror it please ? :)

This looks like exactly what I have been looking for if it is no longer supported or something anyone know something that does the same if I am unable to get this one ?

Thank you for any help :)

ACrazyGerman
x4

Post by ACrazyGerman » Sat, 29. Mar 08, 21:11

Darn this is just what I wanted too.

tantanoid

Post by tantanoid » Sun, 30. Mar 08, 09:44

While the link is dead you could use this script.

Psycho0124

Post by Psycho0124 » Thu, 17. Apr 08, 03:02

WORKING LINK:

SPK version:
http://cms.x-tec-online.de/downloads.ph ... l&df_id=55

RAR version:
http://cms.x-tec-online.de/downloads.ph ... l&df_id=54

The site is in German but the scripts seem to work for the English language setting in-game as well.
Intel I7 3770K OCed @ 4.2Ghz
ASRock Z77 Extreme4
16Gb Mushkin DDR3 @ 2800
SanDisk Ultra Plus 128GB Solid State Drive
EVGA Nvidia 660Ti w/3GB GDDR5
Enough fan noise to raise the dead ;)

Return to “X³: Reunion - Scripts and Modding”