The Imperial Script Library

The place to discuss scripting and game modifications for X³: Reunion.

Moderators: Moderators for English X Forum, Scripting / Modding Moderators

IamtheLaststarfighter
x3

Post by IamtheLaststarfighter » Thu, 3. May 07, 04:33

hey LV im having a problem with the add money script, you think you could help me out?

LV
Sith Lord
x3tc

Post by LV » Thu, 3. May 07, 09:53

depends on your problem...

Aliens62
x3tc

Post by Aliens62 » Mon, 18. Jun 07, 13:22

Hi LV,

I installed your repawn Factories program, which did what it said on the tin, but the problem is the factories don't produce anything, they just sit there with whatever stock they spawned with.
I am running XTM 0.7, which supposedly has EMP packed in it so I have not loaded it seperately.
I really wanted this script to work because of the new dynamic it adds...can you advise what might be wrong.

Thx

LV
Sith Lord
x3tc

Post by LV » Mon, 18. Jun 07, 19:49

looks like i forgot to turn em on

now fixed

cheers

[ external image ] Cycrow Installer Download
LV's TC Scripts
Readme's For All My Scripts

I felt a great disturbance in the forum, Like millions of voices cried out in terror, then were silenced

si tacuisses, philosophus mansisses

Aliens62
x3tc

Post by Aliens62 » Tue, 19. Jun 07, 11:01

Nice one, cheers LV.
Can I just download the new script and update, or do I need to remove the old one and wait an hour or so as it's an AL plugin?

cheers

LV
Sith Lord
x3tc

Post by LV » Tue, 19. Jun 07, 19:31

just install the new and let it run again, that should do it.

crazed nerd

Post by crazed nerd » Sat, 21. Jul 07, 23:55

Hey, LV, I'm having a problem with the Arena 1.31 plugin... I've (twice now) got a message to go fight, I chose a side to accept, I've shown up, blasted the enemy to hell, but the match never ends, I never get paid or anything, I've SETAed for a time to see if there were survivors in some far flung part of the sector, but to no avail... After the first one, I downloaded that miniscript you posted in the Arena thread, the death2globals one, and ran that (set the name to lv.arena and when I ran it I hit null), but I don't know if it did anything.

I'm running the Xtended mod, and a Cycrow's script package with a bunch of the ones I don't like much disabled.

Any ideas?

(Redux DMA works fine it seems)

LV
Sith Lord
x3tc

Post by LV » Sun, 2. Sep 07, 16:17

[ external image ]
Click Pic For enlarge

I've installed what I consider to be my good stuff into one SPK file which when installed will put all the spk's in the pic in those respective folders

An Extras folder will be created in your main X3 directory.

Download The Pack
[ external image ]
LV's TC Scripts

I felt a great disturbance in the forum, Like millions of voices cried out in terror, then were silenced

Zeustaco

Post by Zeustaco » Mon, 3. Sep 07, 16:35

Cool stuff,but why is the post in X3?i didnt readed first it was for X2 so it was rly confusing.Anyways i got both games so at end i just used on X2. :wink:
Tpurcaru

LV
Sith Lord
x3tc

Post by LV » Mon, 3. Sep 07, 18:12

X2?
LV's TC Scripts

LV
Sith Lord
x3tc

Post by LV » Wed, 12. Sep 07, 20:23

disregarde my last post on the script pack, i toyed with cycrows plugin manager and found a much easyier install method for the bundle

[ external image ]

Imperial respect to Cycrow
LV's TC Scripts

Ajy170
x3tc

Post by Ajy170 » Thu, 29. Nov 07, 05:31

Hi LV, your pack is not installing under Vista 64 bit Home Premium for me using cycrows installer, however its working fine on my XP home machine. Cycrows pack installed fine so I was thought i would let you know.

Cycrow
Moderator (Script&Mod)
Moderator (Script&Mod)
x4

Post by Cycrow » Thu, 29. Nov 07, 05:33

there is a problem with certain multipacks, but the issue should be fixed in the new version of the Plugin Manager.

i think it has something to do with EMP, but im not certain

sarcronis
x4

Post by sarcronis » Wed, 16. Apr 08, 23:13

Hi, I think I have the same problem as two posts before, I have vista. I downloaded the full pack, used cycrow's installer to install it, and as I'm in the middle of installing the scripts, the program freezes and none of the scripts show up. Is it a problem with the scripts, or the installer?

StormRazor52
xr

Post by StormRazor52 » Thu, 17. Apr 08, 00:11

I am having the same problem as a lot of others in reference to the loading of the script package. I have found though the only way I can get it to load without crashing the Manager is to load it before anything else in a new setup. It is a pain but that is the only way, as well you must load all the scripts in the package for to try and de-select an item will again crash the Manager. :(

Sandalpocalypse
x4

Post by Sandalpocalypse » Thu, 15. May 08, 09:35

What happened to Convoys? I installed it to give it a test run. I can't find the thread anymore and it doesn't seem to work anyway.

LV
Sith Lord
x3tc

Post by LV » Fri, 16. May 08, 18:18

hmn must have killed the code by accident, thanks for the Heads Up (fixing soon™)
LV's TC Scripts

Malakie
x4

Post by Malakie » Wed, 2. Jul 08, 06:22

LV,

Found a compatibility issue with this script... It does not work with the Transcend II mod. When you try to view the BBS, the game locks tight. After a LOT of lockups, adding and removing scripts, reloading and trying I was able to isolate and confirm the problem was this script.

I am thinking it may be related to the fact that Transcend II not only moves all sectors to different map positions but it also renames all sectors with new names as well. Just a guess there though..

Bummer too because it is one of the scripts I constantly used and played in all other mods and games in X3. The script is great to play and keeps X3 alive with things to do in my opinion. Dunno if you are going to fix it for Transcend but if you do, let me know and I will be happy to test it out.

Malakie
Take it light.....

Malakie

----------------------------------------------------

J Vortex
x2

Post by J Vortex » Mon, 6. Apr 09, 21:35

Hi LV,
I'm using XTM 7.5 and got myself a bailed Kha'ak Carrier will your docking script make the docking bay work? Just Hoping your lordship.=)

Return to “X³: Reunion - Scripts and Modding”