Ships scale image (25 ships)

General discussions about the games by Egosoft including X-BTF, XT, X², X³: Reunion, X³: Terran Conflict and X³: Albion Prelude.

Moderator: Moderators for English X Forum

jlehtone
x4

Post by jlehtone » Fri, 30. Mar 07, 08:44

crayolakidd wrote:Here are the dimensions of the two (although J is slightly altered as have re-modelled to distinguish visually from the K - length is identical to the original though.)

The only way you can get an acurate size comparison of the ships is
I have parked Phoenix and K next to each other and K is about half of Phoenix.
[ external image ]

Fly big ship about to 0,0,0. Fly with suit next to it. Record your position. Quite accurate values even with mere sector map readout.
Goner Pancake Protector X
Insanity included at no extra charge.
There is no Box. I am the sand.

KanineLupus
x2

Post by KanineLupus » Fri, 30. Mar 07, 08:53

Just realised I've been crossing wires on M1 & M2 names for Teladi - shows how much I fly their ships. Did edit the original post but obviously not quickly enough, lol. Mind you, does beg the question as to what's so special about the Phoenix that it so dwarfs it's own M1 vessel ...considering the ships the M1 needs to carry you'd think the reverse would be the case!! Probaby why I got wires crossed I think

Will still send full list of stats your way once all compiled - still turning up a few surprises along the way, but may well prove useful to others designing stations/docks & the likes :)

Lancefighter
x4

Post by Lancefighter » Fri, 30. Mar 07, 22:29

Don't forget that fish-eye effect or whatever its called :P

Arwan
x3

Post by Arwan » Thu, 7. Jun 07, 06:32

wow considering how long ago it was that i had helped to make the picture along with some other people its quite remarkable to see that it still gets posts from time to time... now there are more ships LOL...

still would like to see a final copy
"how do you manage to keep your ship so dirty pilot." X3 mission quote for TP.

apricotslice
x4

Post by apricotslice » Fri, 8. Jun 07, 07:59

Arwan wrote:still would like to see a final copy
So would I.

If you would like to send me a final version, I'll include it in the X3 Handbook, version 3 thats in progress :)

Return to “X Trilogy Universe”