[Script] [UPD] [V1.2] [02/05/07]Equipmentsoftware

The place to discuss scripting and game modifications for X³: Reunion.

Moderators: Moderators for English X Forum, Scripting / Modding Moderators

XGamer
x4

[Script] [UPD] [V1.2] [02/05/07]Equipmentsoftware

Post by XGamer » Sat, 3. Feb 07, 22:50

This is a Softwareextension for all Carriers which automatically equips all docked Ships with Shields & Weapons. You have the ability to also choose to only equip a certain Type of ships i.e. only M3 Class ships to be equipped. Further you can force a specific weapon to be used. If so enter a 1 when the script asks you if you wish to force the Laser which is going to be installed. If you entered a 1 in the second parameter Input you'll need to choose the Laser to be installed in the 3rd. Otherwise you can just ignore the Warelist and press enter. In the case you choosed not to force the laser the best possible should be installed.

You'll find this Command in the Special Command Menu of all Carriers which have the Fleetsupportsoftware and the Equipmentsoftware itself installed. The Equipmentsoftware can be bought at all Paranid Equipmentdocks for a Price of about 18 Million Credits.

The Shields & Weapons used to equip the docked Ships will be taken from the Cargobay of the Carrier and if not there bought automatically. Of course you'll have to pay for them.

Try it and if you have any suggestions just say it here. Maybe i'll build them in.

Download (RAR)
Download (SPK)
(Dont wonder about all the german text on that page - its just the german explanation of this script ;) Just go to the bottom enter the displayed Code into the field beside it and click Download)

This Script is using the EMP which is already included into the downloads.

Used Resources:
SS_WARE_SW_CUSTOM16_3
COMMAND_TYPE_SPECIAL_52
xx9547.xml
{PageID|TextID} (whoever is interested in this internal Data)
{80|*}
{2010|552}
{2011|552}
{17|10603}
{17|10604}

Known Problems:
-none-

greetz
XGamer
Last edited by XGamer on Sun, 11. Mar 07, 13:32, edited 4 times in total.
X:BtF: 7/10 | X2: 8/10 | X3:R/TC/AP: 8/10 | X:R: 3/10 | X4: 0/10 (3 points for split ships and stations, 4.0 -> -50 points).
If you are raising pirate activity, give me meaningful ways to deal with them PERMANENTLY. Better things to do than replacing ships every 10 minutes, or babysitting ships getting harassed.
Stopped playing X4 with 4.0 due to outrageous, needless and pointless nerfs to everything. Don't change what wasn't broken in the first place.

Don_Zardeone
x3

Post by Don_Zardeone » Sun, 4. Feb 07, 21:09

it says "Unable to open package"

So then I replaced the umlaut in the filename with a normal u and then it installed o.o

btw, I already had emp, will having 2 emps cause any troubles? I mean, I have the normal emp and now the emp which is included in the script itself o.o

edit: nevermind

Eh something else though. I tried it on a 20 newly bought nova vanguards size S. I had no guns on board (except my turret guns) my M1 Colossus.
I used the new command, forced alpha hepts by using 1 and then it gave all ships 10 a hepts.

Most of the ships now have 4 ahpets and 4 apacs in main guns and a beta pac in the turret.

Some ships however, have 6 pacs and 2 hepts and one ship has full apacs and zero hepts installed but still have 10 a hepts in their cargobay.

Also giving all 20 ships 10 ahepts, 4-8 apacs and a bpac cost me 1.6mil credits while 200ahepts alone should be about 24milion.. right?

XGamer
x4

Post by XGamer » Mon, 5. Feb 07, 23:14

Thanks for informations :)

I will rename the file so that it can be installed without problems on EN Systems too - sorry for the circumstances.

No there wont be any problems by having the EMP installed twice. The Game will use the EMP in the package coz it has a higher number ;)

With the lasers there seem to be a little problem. I'll try to fix this and then let you know about the results.

greetz
XGamer
X:BtF: 7/10 | X2: 8/10 | X3:R/TC/AP: 8/10 | X:R: 3/10 | X4: 0/10 (3 points for split ships and stations, 4.0 -> -50 points).
If you are raising pirate activity, give me meaningful ways to deal with them PERMANENTLY. Better things to do than replacing ships every 10 minutes, or babysitting ships getting harassed.
Stopped playing X4 with 4.0 due to outrageous, needless and pointless nerfs to everything. Don't change what wasn't broken in the first place.

XGamer
x4

Post by XGamer » Tue, 6. Feb 07, 00:38

New Version :!:

Weapon Install should now work correct.

greetz
XGamer

raghost

Post by raghost » Tue, 6. Mar 07, 15:35

cool, now i don't have to do all the work by myself.. :lol:

Atalante
x3

Thnx

Post by Atalante » Tue, 6. Mar 07, 23:14

Just the thing i needed, quite timeconsuming and boring to equip 50 or so ships with all types of weponry....

ATALANTE
Seeing the universe in a grain of sand......

Dingo15

Post by Dingo15 » Sat, 31. May 08, 05:01

Are these links broken now? I can't exactly read german so...
Any mirrors maybe?

Peanutcat
x4

Post by Peanutcat » Sat, 6. Aug 11, 02:45

F signature

X2-Illuminatus
Moderator (Deutsch)
Moderator (Deutsch)
x4

Post by X2-Illuminatus » Sat, 6. Aug 11, 10:45

Working Download links:
Download (RAR)
Download (SPK)
Nun verfügbar! X3: Farnham's Legacy - Ein neues Kapitel für einen alten Favoriten

Die komplette X-Roman-Reihe jetzt als Kindle E-Books! (Farnhams Legende, Nopileos, X3: Yoshiko, X3: Hüter der Tore, X3: Wächter der Erde)

Neuauflage der fünf X-Romane als Taschenbuch

The official X-novels Farnham's Legend, Nopileos, X3: Yoshiko as Kindle e-books!

Peanutcat
x4

Post by Peanutcat » Sat, 6. Aug 11, 12:11

Ah sweet!
F signature

Peanutcat
x4

Post by Peanutcat » Sun, 7. Aug 11, 14:52

Sorry for double post.. could you maybe upload it on an other site? It refuses to accept the code thingy... 1GuLZ or IGuLZ tried both.. they dnt work... wont let me download.... and the code dnt change if u update the page...

*EDIT*

Nvm it was an L not a 1 or I :p

Buut... there seems to be a problem with the .spk When telling the script manager to install it it says Invalid Package File
F signature

X2-Illuminatus
Moderator (Deutsch)
Moderator (Deutsch)
x4

Post by X2-Illuminatus » Sun, 7. Aug 11, 15:28

Well, you have the script files in the rar-archive. The newest Plugin Manager beta version can handle .zip and .rar archives or you use the package creator (which should be a part of Plugin Manager) and create a new .spk on your own.
Nun verfügbar! X3: Farnham's Legacy - Ein neues Kapitel für einen alten Favoriten

Die komplette X-Roman-Reihe jetzt als Kindle E-Books! (Farnhams Legende, Nopileos, X3: Yoshiko, X3: Hüter der Tore, X3: Wächter der Erde)

Neuauflage der fünf X-Romane als Taschenbuch

The official X-novels Farnham's Legend, Nopileos, X3: Yoshiko as Kindle e-books!

Peanutcat
x4

Post by Peanutcat » Mon, 8. Aug 11, 00:16

Okay.. now there is a problem.. i have it installed and all.. but it's not in the Paranid Equipment docks.. i mean its' there but the stock is empty 0/2 in all of the EQ docks....
F signature

Return to “X³: Reunion - Scripts and Modding”