[S] [06.08.06] [X3 3.2.00] Commercial Agent

The place to discuss scripting and game modifications for X³: Reunion.

Moderators: Moderators for English X Forum, Scripting / Modding Moderators

Lucike
x4

Post by Lucike » Mon, 21. Aug 06, 00:52

English update.

jumbled
x4

Re: [S] [06.08.06] [X3 3.2.00] Commercial Agent

Post by jumbled » Fri, 25. Aug 06, 04:09

Lucike wrote: [*]Pilots stop, if the destination station were diminished during the flight.
No offence, I love your script, but I think you need to work on the English a bit more. "Diminished" means to make smaller. Perhaps you mean "demolished" or "destroyed"? Or are you referring to the amount of resource to buy on it being reduced?

One thing I noticed in your version history is something I saw one of my ships doing one time. It worked for a complex that made drones. When the pilot made FP level, he'd go out and buy drones from a trade station (or try to), come home, load up on new products to sell (drones) and go out, sell the whole load (including the ones he bought for himself) and then try going out again to buy more drones for himself. Poor guy, I felt sorry for him. He was very confused... :o

jumbled
x4

Post by jumbled » Fri, 25. Aug 06, 10:34

By the way, do we only need to update the main CAG script, or have the libraries and other files been updated as well?

Donsja
x3tc

Post by Donsja » Sun, 27. Aug 06, 23:12

sorry if this is spam, since i posted this on the other topic. But thought it would be better to post it here, as its the main topic about CA

i seem to have a problem with it. After some time some of my CA is not doing anything just on standby on there homebase. I got cr in my account, and the station got about 20mill too. The base needs energy cells and i set it to buy at max 12cr and there theres a even a powerplant that sells it at 12cr

so whats wrong?

edit:
they are also the highest rank, so they should be able to take care of it.
Even if i set the buy price to 20cr they dont do anything.
But this is only happening on one of my complexes. They others works fine...

edit2:
hmm, when i manual transfer enery to the complex they will sell the wheat, and when theres no more to sell and the base runs out of energy, they will just stay on standby

Lucike
x4

Post by Lucike » Sun, 27. Aug 06, 23:36

Copy this file in your t folder and restart the traders.

http://www.lucike.info/x3_reunion/work/ ... t.main.zip

Better you use the BP Version.

@all

Please use the Bonus Pack Version of the CAG.

*closed*

Return to “X³: Reunion - Scripts and Modding”