Mod : Apricot Gunbus Mod V3a AND Gunbus v3a for XTM

The place to discuss scripting and game modifications for X³: Reunion.

Moderators: Moderators for English X Forum, Scripting / Modding Moderators

apricotslice
x4

Mod : Apricot Gunbus Mod V3a AND Gunbus v3a for XTM

Post by apricotslice » Wed, 22. Mar 06, 03:02

Apricot Gunbus Mod V3a.
by Apricotslice

(Edit : These versions are for X3, and Not Terren Conflict)

Download :
http://ApricotMappingService.com/gunbus.html

Install :

Unzip download file to X3 directory.
Select Apricot_Gunbus_Mod_v3a before starting X3.

I thought it was time to release a new version of my popular Gunbus Mod.
After playing my Salvage mod for a while, I kept modifying my own game and this mod is the result.

This mod contains my personal versions of a lot of scripts, with prices changed, ranges extended etc.

There are 2 new ships included, plus a few scripts I've been using myself, and the scripts included in the Salvage Mod.

Jump to Derelict will take you to a random abandonned ship, but it jumps blind ! :)

CBeam slurps up all containers in range into your cargo bay.

Ship List

Apricot Battle Carrier : Battleship ideal for combat whilst Salvaging.
Apricot Hyper : M7 Heavy Transport.

Apricot BigMother : Colossus Hull modified to be a proper mothership.
Apricot Masterdon : Mammoth modified to carry more.
Apricot Mule : Disco modified for large load transport.

Apricot Gunbus : M6 Heavy Transport
Apricot Camel : M6 Heavy Transport

Script List

Jump to Derelict command (use at own risk)
Beamdock (Beam any ship in and out of capital ship dock) (Originally DockTS by LV)
CBeam (Beam in all containers in scanner range)
Apricot ships in Argon Shipyards
HQ in Boron Shipyard
ST/UT Extended Version (Based on bonus pack 3.1.07 version)
M6/M7 Collect Cargo
Outfit Ship Commands (Full outfit of Apricot Battle, M7, M6, Mule; Basic outfit for any ship)
Apricot Mapping Service Show All Sectors
SOS Mk2 (Original by Cycrow)
Harvest Debris V2 (Original by Nividium)
Factories inside PHQ (by MJALowe)

Note : Beamdock conflicts with DockTS, which it replaces.
Cbeam, Jump to Derelict and Ship Outfitting Commands may conflict with other scripts.

Other Tweaks

Tractor Beam range set to 8km. Mountable in all Apricot MainGuns and Turrents.
PBE's range and hitting power set to match Kyrons.
Lasertowers have longer range.
Might be a couple of other things I have forgotten :)

Apricot Gunbus Mod V3a ReadMe by Apricotslice. March 2008.

WARNING : Before installing, check for a 10.cat/10.dat in your X3 directory. If this already exists, then copy it, install the mod, rename 10.cat to the next highest number like 11.cat, same with 10.dat, then recopy your version of 10.cat/10.dat back again. 10.cat/dat in this Mod should be the last numbered patch file as it contains the PHQ definition.

Install :

Select Apricot_Gunbus_Mod_v3a before starting X3.

Zip Includes :

Includes 10.cat/10.dat : New HQ definition for 50 Mill storage. (Rename these to the next highest number if you already have a 10 in your game.)

The following is the scripts included in this pack :

setup.plugin.override.xml SOS Mk2. (Modified range)
plugin.override.claim.xml
plugin.override.enable.xml
lib.cycrow.addware.xml
uninstall.plugin.override.xml

setup.plugin.harvest.debris.pck Harvest Debris V2. (Minor mods)
plugin.harvest.debris.buy.fuel.pck
plugin.harvest.debris.check.fuel.pck
plugin.harvest.debris.check.home.pck
plugin.harvest.debris.com.check.pck
plugin.harvest.debris.command.pck
plugin.harvest.debris.get.there.pck
plugin.harvest.debris.messages.pck
plugin.harvest.debris.monitor.1.pck
plugin.harvest.debris.monitor.2.pck
plugin.harvest.debris.nividium.pck
plugin.harvest.debris.repair.pck
plugin.harvest.debris.restart.pck
plugin.harvest.debris.sell.pck
plugin.harvest.debris.unload.1.pck
plugin.harvest.debris.unload.2.pck
plugin.harvest.debris.work.pck

a.a.a.a.iftsos.defineproduction.xml Factories inside PHQ
a.a.a.a.iftsos.factorycheck.xml
a.a.a.a.iftsos.M1check.xml
a.a.a.a.iftsos.TLcheck.xml
al.iftsos.eventhandler.xml
al.plugin.iftsos.main.xml
setup.iftsos.main.xml

plugin.plugman.addship.xml Comes with Debris
plugin.plugman.addshipyard.xml
plugin.plugman.checkpackage.xml
plugin.plugman.getsetting.xml
plugin.plugman.getship.xml
plugin.plugman.getware.xml
plugin.plugman.purgeships.xml
plugin.plugman.purgewares.xml
plugin.plugman.raceintege.xml
plugin.scriptmanager.getware.xml
setup.plugin.pluginmanager.xml

setup.jump.to.derelict.xml Setup for Jump to Derelict command
apricot.jump.to.derelict.xml Custom rinkydink script to jump directly to a random derelict ship.
Does not test for a jumpdrive or ecells. Missing something and you wont go anywhere :)
Command slot should appear under Beamdock in the Nav menu, but slot compatibility not ensured as yet.

apricot.beamdock.xml Main Beamdock script - Apricot's private version :)
setup.apricot.beamdock.xml Setup for Beamdock.

setup.apricot.hq.xml Adds HQ into Boron Shipyards

setup.collectwares.m6.m7.xml Allows M6 and M7 to use Collect wares in Sector command.

setup.random.ships.xml Creates a derelict ship in a random location with random damage and fittings.
setup.random.ships1.xml Each setup creates 1 ship each time you start the game.
setup.random.ships2.xm Want more, copy the file to a new number using the script editor.
setup.random.ships3.xml Want less, delete how ever many you dont want.
setup.random.ships4.xml
setup.random.ships5.xml
setup.random.ships6.xml
setup.random.ships7.xml
setup.random.ships8.xml
setup.random.ships9.xml
setup.random.ships10.xml
setup.random.ships11.xml

setup.show.all.sectors.xml Apricot Mapping Service Advantage - shows all sectors with current information at start of game. No more fog when you havent been there yet. Delete this if you prefer to explore and find new sectors yourself.

setup.plugin.autotrade.pck Modified Setup for ST and UT that allow all ships to be either. Does not include TL, M1 & M2. Uses version from Bonus Pack 3.1.07.

setup.apricot.cbeam.xml
apricot.cbeam.xml Automatically beams aboard all containers in scanner range, in one long sluuuuuuuuurp.

apricot.outfit.basics.xml Outfit a ship with basic equipment and software for a discounted price.
apricot.outfit.battle.xml Outfit an Apricot Battle with complete equipment and software for a discounted price.
apricot.outfit.M6.xml Outfit an Apricot M6 with complete equipment and software for a discounted price.
apricot.outfit.M7.xml Outfit an Apricot M7 with complete equipment and software for a discounted price.
apricot.outfit.mule.xml Outfit an Apricot Mule with complete equipment and software for a discounted price.
setup.apricot.ship.equip.xml

setup.apricot.battle.xml Install Apricot ships into Argon Shipyards.
setup.apricot.bigmother.xml
setup.apricot.camel.xml
setup.apricot.gunbus.xml
setup.apricot.hyper.xml
setup.apricot.masterdon.xml
setup.apricot.mule.xml

--------------------------------------

Apricot Gunbus and Camel M6 Heavy Transports Mod.

Version 2 of the Apricot Gunbus Mod is now available. This is fully compatible with the X3 version 2 patches.

3 New ships are included :

Apricot BigMother : Colossus Hull modified to be a proper mothership.
Apricot Masterdon : Mammoth modified to carry more.
Apricot Mule : Disco modified for large load transport.

All ships have expanded speed, shielding, rudder and gun options.
PBE's, lasertower gun and tractor beam all have longer range.
All classes of ships can be ST/UT.
M6 and M7 can collect wares in sector.
New ships are cheaper than the originals.

XTM Version now available !!!

Download Standard version or XTM version from Apricot HQ Site :
http://circleofatlantis.com/games/X3/gunbus.html

-------------------------------------------

Download Extended M6 Commands : (not yet updated)
V2+bonus pack version now available thanks to Saint-Ashley.
http://circleofatlantis.com/games/X3/apricot.html
http://www.respawn.co.uk/content/view/324/0/

Thanks to Giskard for mirror hosting :)

Cycrow Installer versions of ships are now available, thanks to some speedy work by Jakesnake5.
(From the HQ Download Link above.)

--------------------------------------------------------

The new patch will render the Gunbus mod inoperative, because it adds new ships into the game.

Until I get a new mod made, you can....

install the new patch.
install the SPK versions of the ships.

This should be all you need to continue using them. The scripts should remain unchanged.

If the M6 scripts are changed and you are using them, reinstall those by extracting them from the mod zip and putting them in the scripts directory. manually.

------------------------

Apricot Mapping Service.
External Memo.
To : Julian Brennan
Subject : The Gunbus and Camel

Julian my friend, how are you keeping ?

I just wanted to let you know that The Apricot Mapping Service made a bulk purchase with the Argon for some outdated M6 Centaur's and another bulk purchase from the Teladi of some outdated Osprey's.

I got so sick of losing our freighters and their experienced pilots to Khaak, Xenon and Pirates, that I went looking for an alternative.

The Centaur's and Osprey's nicely fit the bill. Bob Derr, our erstwhile and excentric Chief Mechanic, has been having a lovely time modifying them. Never seen him look happier !

The object of the exercise was to have a freighter that was capable of enough speed to elude most enemies, while being armed to the teeth and quite capable of handling itself against any group of enemies up to a small fleet or capital ship. What it cant defeat, it can run away from.

The specs are impressive, even by your standards !

Its not the sort of thing I would normally allow, but desperate times need desperate actions. They are expensive ships, but a lot cheaper in the long run than losing multi-million credit freighters with multi-million credit cargos on a regular basis.

The pilots like them. They perform like a fighter, and can escape everything but the fastest M5's, but an M5 isnt going to make a dent in these babies unless the pilot is asleep.

The clients like them, because the cargo bays can hold as much as the largest freighters and get the goods safely to where its wanted.

They were named Gunbus (for the Centaur) and Camel (for the Osprey) after our mad Goner freind told Bob about a reference in the Goner archives of some of the first flying machines on old Earth that mounted fixed guns. I thought them appropriate names since they reflect carrying loads as well.

We have made an arrangement with Argon shipyards to allow sale of some of them to a few select Apricot freinds such as your good self. They are still more expensive than a Centaur, but I think you will agree when you see one that the extra is well worth it.

We have also equiped them with the ability to run Trade Mk.3 Software and Collect Wares in Sector Command.

Enjoy !

John.

-----------------------------------
Apricot Gunbus

Modified Centaur M6.
- 11 guns, 8 main, 3 single gun turrents, rear, left, right.
Redesignated Heavy Transport.
Cargo bay 10,000 to 20,000
Speed - 85 upgrades.
Rudder - 35 upgrades.
Acceleration and handling improved to match speed.
Ability to mount guns dramatically improved.
Mounts all missiles.
Mounts Tractor beam in main guns and turents. Range extended to 8km, making it much more stable at 3km from tow.
PBE's range extended to just over 2km and hit a bit harder.

Uses Slot 212 in tships file.
Uses 4515 and 4516 in file 448686.

Apricot Camel

Modified Osprey M6.
- 11 guns, 8 main, 3 single gun turrents, rear, up, down.
Redesignated Heavy Transport.
Cargo bay 10,000 to 20,000
Speed - 85 upgrades.
Rudder - 35 upgrades.
Acceleration and handling improved to match speed.
Ability to mount guns dramatically improved.
Mounts all missiles.
Mounts Tractor beam in main guns and turents. Range extended to 8km, making it much more stable at 3km from tow.
PBE's range extended to just over 2km and hit a bit harder.

Uses Slot 213 in tships file.
Uses 4517 and 4518 in file 448686.

------------------------------------------------------------

Player Choices :

The ships were designed to give you choice. Some like speed, others dont. Some want huge cargo, some dont. So the choices are there for you to make.

The speed the ship does is dependent on how many speed upgrades you install. Choose.
The rudder the ship has is dependent on how many rudder upgrades you install. I recommend 30, but Choose.
The cargo bay is 10,000 on purchase, but expandable to 20,000 according to how many expansions you install. Choose.
Gun choice is very wide. You can go for heavy guns, a mix or just normal M6 guns. Choose.

The end result is up to your Choices, so experiment and find a ship design that suits your gameplay. If you dont think something available is not appropriate due to your sense of game balance or otherwise, then simply dont use that feature of the ship and pretend it isnt there. This ship is not available to the AI, so the only effects are in your own use of the ship.

Install :

Delete the file called setup.plugin.autotrade.pck from the \scripts directory as this is being replaced. (its a wicked file, it sometimes returns.)

Select Apricot Gunbus Mod4 before starting X3.

If you just wish the scripts for extending the M6 comands, do not select the mod before starting X3, and/or delete the mod from the \mods directory.

Original threads :
I fly a Centaur M6 almost exclusively these days, soup-ed up to my own needs, and there were several annoyances.

My first mod to the Centaur added a lot of extra cargo space and this is an easy mod to do.

I then found I couldnt "collect wares in sector" when manually collecting several pages of battle spoils became a major chore.

Later, given the attrition rate with UT's some people have complained of, I decided I wanted to set up Centaur UT's and found I couldnt.

So I started asking questions about how, and the result is in this M6 command extention pack.

Download from :http://www.respawn.co.uk/content/view/324/0/

Zip contains :

setup.plugin.autotrade.xml : Installs M6 ST/UT functions
setup.collectwares.m6.xml : Installs M6 collect wares in sector command

These are 2 separate scripts that do not need each other, so you can install only one of them if you wish.

Instructions for installation :

Unzip or move the single script to be installed into the X3\scripts directory.
If you are installing the UT script, delete the file called setup.plugin.autotrade.pck from the scripts directory as this is being replaced.
Run each script to activate it.
Save.
Load the save and check the commands are in place.
Restart game and check commands are in place.

I did have a bit of trouble getting the command to stay put. But this should do it. If you dont delete the old script for autotrade, I think it overwrites the new script with the old one.

Known side effects : It is no longer possible for you to have a Goner ship as ST/UT if you use this script.

Thanks to AalaarDB, al-main and moggy2 for help.
Thanks to Giskard for hosting the zip.

-------------------------------

Note : An M6 Heavy Transport Mod is now in prgress.

--------------------------------
Original Posting. M6 can be a UT.

Can someone please find the script that determines what ship can be a UT, and either remove the block from M6's or add the M6 in.

Since freighters are so vulnerable, I've modded extra cargo space into the Centour and want to use them as UT's, as a sort of military transport.

I've looked for the script but cannot find it, I suspect its inside a packed file and I cant see to open them.

Other people are asking for this, so its not just for me.[/b]
Last edited by apricotslice on Tue, 23. Sep 08, 13:56, edited 39 times in total.

AalaarDB
x3tc

Post by AalaarDB » Wed, 22. Mar 06, 03:14

setup.plugin.autotrade

apricotslice
x4

Post by apricotslice » Wed, 22. Mar 06, 03:24

AalaarDB wrote:setup.plugin.autotrade
Thats a pck file, when I click on it, I get no option to look inside.

al_main
x3

Post by al_main » Wed, 22. Mar 06, 03:36

Ok:

Copy the setup.plugin.autotrade.pck file and move it somewhere out of the scripts folder.

Then extract this file into the scripts folder:
http://www.freewebs.com/x3scripts/m6UT.rar

-its basically the same but with two lines added to the file that should allow m6 to ST/UT.

Very much spur of the moment and its 2.36am so i havent tested it as I'm going to sleep.

Hope this works for ya.

AL

apricotslice
x4

Post by apricotslice » Wed, 22. Mar 06, 04:12

Renamed the original pck to a non setup name.

Unarchived the new one into scripts directiory.

Loaded save game, ctd.

Renamed the new file to the old name, loaded file, fine so far.

But no UT options. :(

Is the fact that we replaced a pck file with a XLM ?

I wonder if the program is expecting the script to be inside an PCK and so doesnt see the xlm ?

If you put that one back into the pck, I wonder if that would work ?

Saint-Ashley
x4

Post by Saint-Ashley » Wed, 22. Mar 06, 05:39

apricotslice wrote:I wonder if the program is expecting the script to be inside an PCK and so doesnt see the xlm ?

If you put that one back into the pck, I wonder if that would work ?
AL just changed two lines in the .xml file. I beleive (someone correct me if im wrong) that all the *.pck files are signed scripts. And for our purpose they carry out the same task as *.xml. Only difference is when *.xml files are present your game is **modified**.

By any chance have you installed/attempted to install trade mk3?

apricotslice
x4

Post by apricotslice » Wed, 22. Mar 06, 05:41

trade mk3 was already on the ship I tried, yes.

You think if I eject the software, then collect it again, the script may work after ?

Edit : No, that didnt work. Nore did shifting it and back again.

So I renamed the script back the way it was, renamed the new script, then went in to edit it. All I could find was the origional named script, and within it, no mention of M6. The copy line wouldnt work, so I went into the lin for having a Goner UT (blasphemy) and changed it to a M6, ran it and it now works.

So thanks for the help :)

al_main
x3

Post by al_main » Wed, 22. Mar 06, 13:04

Thats all I did, although instead of changing Goner to M6 I simply added M6 as an extra line to the end of each one.

Unless I didnt save the script properly? I was actually falling asleep at the time!

AL

alphalvr
x3ap

Post by alphalvr » Thu, 23. Mar 06, 05:18

i know wot your thinkin....but i suggest checkin ut`s use weapons. i had 50 odd once which were fully armed caiman with full missiles set to 100%....i watched em and those weapons `will not fire` afaik so its a waste. well apart from the sheilding. :)

they will dump drones and jump or run...but fire a weapon....nah :cry:

i may be wrong....im not :wink:

apricotslice
x4

Post by apricotslice » Fri, 24. Mar 06, 14:29

al_main wrote:Copy the setup.plugin.autotrade.pck file and move it somewhere out of the scripts folder.
Next problem !

I renamed a script to this with -M6 on the end.

But each time I start the game, the -m6 script is deleted from the editor, and the also amended autotrade script reverts back to the original script. I've had to continueally restart the script every time I save almost.

I've renamed it something completely different now, heres hoping.

The other thing is the M6UT does not have a command for universe trader, only sector trader. Its up to level 10 now, but no ut command.

I assume there is another script for the UT part that needs changing ?

al_main
x3

Post by al_main » Fri, 24. Mar 06, 14:59

apricotslice wrote:But each time I start the game, the -m6 script is deleted from the editor, and the also amended autotrade script reverts back to the original script. I've had to continueally restart the script every time I save almost.
Yeah, the script editor does strange things sometimes. I recently made a setup script that had an error caused a CTD. I then renamed it to be a non-setup script so i could edit and fix it but whatever i re-named it the script editor would not read it anymore. It seemed as though SE had tagged it not to be used. Ever. Nomatter what I changed its name and script name to :(

Anyway, back to on topic:

I'd say go through the setup.plugin.autotrade.pck file and see what other scripts are called / referenced in there. If theres a script that stops the UT command until level ten then this might be written as allow UT if pilot is level 10 and ship is TS, etc....

apricotslice
x4

Post by apricotslice » Fri, 24. Mar 06, 23:58

al_main wrote:[
I'd say go through the setup.plugin.autotrade.pck file and see what other scripts are called / referenced in there. If theres a script that stops the UT command until level ten then this might be written as allow UT if pilot is level 10 and ship is TS, etc....
Ok, will do.

Edit : yes, the same script has a second set of allowables for UT level. Only a TS, TP and M3 can be a UT, even though a Goner and M5 can also be a ST. My editor still isnt letting me copy a new line in to the script, so I changed the M3 to an M6, and voila, we have an M6 UT ! :)

thankyou ! :)

Saint-Ashley
x4

Post by Saint-Ashley » Sat, 25. Mar 06, 07:49

al_main wrote: Yeah, the script editor does strange things sometimes. I recently made a setup script that had an error caused a CTD. I then renamed it to be a non-setup script so i could edit and fix it but whatever i re-named it the script editor would not read it anymore. It seemed as though SE had tagged it not to be used. Ever. Nomatter what I changed its name and script name to :(
Not sure if you know this or not (assume you would but just in case). Inside the scripts itself theirs two places where the orignal script name was put in place. The script editor will not register the script unless the two inside the script (use notepad or such) match the filename itself. One is like the 3rd line down. And the other is hidden in a huge containing block at the end. (hint, use FIND to find these names and replace them). Then the SE will read the script once again :P

apricotslice
x4

Post by apricotslice » Sat, 25. Mar 06, 07:58

Strangely enough, when I went in to find what was causing the lack of UT command, I suddenly found the scripts back in the list, and with the changes in place. Curious. So I actually have 2 versions of the script now, both identical.

al_main
x3

Post by al_main » Sat, 25. Mar 06, 14:18

Yeah, thats what I meant by "changed its name and script name".

AL

apricotslice
x4

Post by apricotslice » Sat, 25. Mar 06, 14:33

al_main wrote:Yeah, thats what I meant by "changed its name and script name".
I didnt touch anything ! I swear they fixed themselves on their own !

I have had trouble keeping the new UT moving. It sits in one place cycling products, and half the time it doesnt seem to find anything to buy.

I wondered for a bit if the code was ignoring my cargo bay upgrade, but then it went off after some nostrop.

Its currently level 11. So I guess its still considered "stupid".

apricotslice
x4

Post by apricotslice » Thu, 30. Mar 06, 04:16

Thankyou to everyone who helped with this, and for those who helped me with the Collect wares in sector command as well.

I've just zipped up both resulting scripts and Giskard has kindly hosted the zip for me so anyone can use them.

See the OP for download address.

Jakesnake5
x4

Post by Jakesnake5 » Thu, 30. Mar 06, 08:06

Nice EXPENSIVE UT. But will they use installed weapons to defend themselves?

I have several Merc UT's, and every now and then they'll want to deliver/pickup something from a fact/complex(npc) in Mi Ton's Refuge, usually by jumping to the north gate.

This is a bad place with Loom's next door spawning more pirates all the time. Of course, the ship comes under fire, launches drones and STILL tries to run to the fact that was its destination.

I eventually set a Centaur with enough bHEPT's to make a destroyer wince on a patrol around front of that gate. (OOS it just keeps kicking butt).

If I use a M6 UT, I want it to SHOOT the idiots that attacks it if it decides not to jump.

Alphalvr: try having the ship LOAD the missiles, I think i'll use them then.

apricotslice
x4

Post by apricotslice » Thu, 30. Mar 06, 08:30

Jakesnake5 wrote:Nice EXPENSIVE UT. But will they use installed weapons to defend themselves?
At this point I'm not sure. It hasnt been shot at yet. Its loaded for bear, with 8 bpbe's and bpacs, with 3 gig sheilding so maybe the bad guys will leave it alone simply because its kick-a.se designed :)

Sure its expensive, but the mod also has a 20,000 cargo bay, so when it fills up with anything, it makes profitsssssssssss. It went from level 11 to 24 so quick I didnt realise it. Getting it to 10 was a real pain in the proverbial though because it exausted sales potential in a sector very quickly.

Hieronymos
x3

Post by Hieronymos » Fri, 31. Mar 06, 20:56

Apricotslice, saw yr post in another thread mentioning yr 'M6 Merchant Cruiser' script. The creation of a ship of this capacity and power is something I'd been hoping would be created within the DDRS mod, which I'm rather partial to. And with 20,000 cargo, merchant "cruiser" seems an apt description. Does the script give all M6's 20k cargo?

And you mentioned 3Gj shielding. Does the script bump M6 shielding up to 3Gj, or is that just yr own personal variant?

And DO yr M6 UT's defend themselves like normal M6's?

If I wanted to use this script, but reduce M6 cargo space to a more modest 8k, how would I do it?....(Frankly, 20k seems a bit much, in play-balancing terms..)

And would the script conflict with the DDRS, which has 2 new M6 classes (and adds 2x 125Mj shields to almost all M6 types)???

An idea to complement yr 'M6 Merchant Cruiser' script would be to expand the script to enable an M6 UT the option to specialize trade in just high-end products, like high-tech and weapons--which seems consistent with the overall concept of the script, a specialty 'sherman tank' UT. Obviously, the Game programs AI traders as specialty traders--Tech, Weapons, 'Heavy Lifter", etc. Is that hard-coded?

Ideally, I'd love to see either a mod or an Egosoft upgrade offer a dedicated "Merchant Cruiser" ship, which I see as something that would be slightly inferior in OOS combat capabilities to an M6--i.e. less manoeverable, speed around 110 m/s, fewer + weaker forward guns--but with 3 or so double turrets, and perhaps somewhat stronger shields--like 1Gj, and around 8k cargo. With a price tag in the M6 range.

Return to “X³: Reunion - Scripts and Modding”