XU Stats

The place to discuss scripting and game modifications for X³: Reunion.

Moderators: Moderators for English X Forum, Scripting / Modding Moderators

Birdman
x3

XU Stats

Post by Birdman » Fri, 27. Jan 06, 23:42

The awaited upgrade to Logaan's X2 stats for X3.

Download from: http://www.logaans-site.co.uk/xustats/

This version can be run from the script editor directly by selecting: xustats.companyvalue or in the Ship, Orders, Special commands if installed after starting the script editor.

X3 Stats are currently being developed.

Please contact me for any issues with this script.

Birdman

EDIT: XU Stats are now working for X3. Station values still not included, database still being updated. April 9, 2006
Last edited by Birdman on Sun, 9. Apr 06, 17:40, edited 1 time in total.

Birdman
x3

Post by Birdman » Sun, 5. Mar 06, 05:59

That particular script is for X2. Logaan is currently testing his site's processing script, and from what has been said in the XU Stats Dev forum, it should be about 2 weeks before he activates the X3 section.

Please be patient, as he had to make major revisions to his site to support X3. He has asked his Dev people to send him test logs so he can check the operation of the site, as well as when they would be available to check the uploading function.

Birdman

arcana75
x3tc

Post by arcana75 » Sun, 5. Mar 06, 10:47

I don't understand. So what are u asking us to download if it's not ready? Cuz I can't for the life of me see the link to a script I can download...
Birdman wrote:The awaited upgrade to Logaan's X2 stats for X3.

Download from: http://www.logaans-site.co.uk/xustats/

Birdman
x3

Post by Birdman » Sun, 5. Mar 06, 15:47

EDIT: The XU Stats script is ready, the processing of the data from the script is working, station data still being updated.

You will be able to upload the info to Logaan's site, but be sure to select a scenario.
Last edited by Birdman on Mon, 10. Apr 06, 12:45, edited 1 time in total.

Birdman
x3

Post by Birdman » Sun, 9. Apr 06, 17:49

XU Stats for X3 are now operational for uploading data. Be sure to set the Scenario, otherwise you will have an error generated.

Station database is still being updated for values, so what you see is NOT the complete company value at this point in time. :(

At this point in time, only 1 signature is allotted, so you will need to decide if you desire your X2 or X3 stats to be displayed.

Birdman

Return to “X³: Reunion - Scripts and Modding”