[SCRIPT] ACC: Anarkis Carrier Commands | v1.40 | 17 Oct 06

The place to discuss scripting and game modifications for X³: Reunion.

Moderators: Moderators for English X Forum, Scripting / Modding Moderators

Serial Kicked
x3tc

[SCRIPT] ACC: Anarkis Carrier Commands | v1.40 | 17 Oct 06

Post by Serial Kicked » Fri, 17. Feb 06, 20:04

===============================
[Script] ACC : Anarkis Carrier Commands 1.40
===============================

French Topic

• This script adds various commands for TL and M1 class ships to simplify the handling of the docked ships . It allows you to mass (un)assign an homebase and turret orders to your docked fighters, to launch offensive and defensive fighter wings and to easily resupply your ships and carrier. The Fight Software Mk2 must be installed on the carrier. This script also add 2 shortcut keys (that can be set in you Control menu) to dock all ships or clean the current sector when the player is flying a M1 or a TL.
:arrow: New Commands for your carriers:
  • Here's a list of the new commands (located in the general command menu of your carrier):
  • ACC: Homebase Settings
    Display a menu allowing the player to set and remove the homebase settings for various classes of docked ships. They will also be renamed according to the carrier name : "Carrier - ShipType (Class) - number".
  • ACC: Equip docked ships with...
    Will allow to transfer the same amount of a ware (like missiles or e.cells) from the carrier to all the docked ships.
  • ACC: Refuel Carrier with...
    Will allow you to easily refuel a carrier. Select a ware, a quantity and a maximum range (in sectors) and the command will automatically choose the best station. Multiple ships (if needed) will go to the factory to buy the product.
  • ACC: Defensive Wing
    Will send a wing of a specified size to protect the carrier. It'll automatically use mixed M3/4/5 when you're are in sector, and it'll only use M3 when OOS. Ships with less than 20% shield or than 80% hull will dock to the carrier and will be replaced by others from the carrier.
  • ACC: Attack Wing against...
    Will send a wing of a specified amount of fighters to attack a specified target. Ships with less than 80% of hull will return to the carrier automatically. The ships will fly in formation (so a mixed group of M3/4/5 will arrive at the same time on the target). This is a command designed to attack ONE target. If you need to destroy multiple enemy targets use the clean sector command.
  • ACC: Clear Sector
    Will send ships to clean the sector from all enemy activity. All docked ships will be used. 1/5 of the ships will be ordered to defend the carrier.
  • ACC: Dock all ships
    All ships owned by the carrier will be ordered to return home. Ships that are 2+ jumps away will try to use the jumpdrive (if available). You should always use this command to recall ships you've launched using the ACC commands.
:arrow: New Additional Command Slots:
  • There's also some commands in the "Additional Command Slots" of your TL and M1:
  • ACC: Automate Carrier
    The ship will automatically attack and defend itself according to the enemies in the sector. It'll also send you a warning message when there's too many dangerous enemies near it. Very useful when you set your carrier on patrol.
  • ACC: Set Battle Tactics
    This command will show a menu to change how the fighters will act in battle. You will be allowed to change how much damage a ship is allowed to take, the missile usage, to change turret orders of the docked ships, and more. Here's how it looks like:

[ external image ]
:arrow: Feature Requests and Bug report:
  • Please report any bug you see on the Community Bugtracker. As this bugtracker is shared by various script projects and authors, please do not forget to select the correct project "X3 Anarkis Carrier Commands". For additional info about the bugtracker itself, check this topic. Thanks.
:arrow: Compatibility:
  • Notice that this script isn't compatible with the Fleet Orders script from acrh2. Sorry about that but all the few additional command slots are already used by other scripts
:arrow: Downloads: (third party distribution not allowed)

Enjoy :)
Last edited by Serial Kicked on Sun, 27. Apr 14, 08:41, edited 29 times in total.
X3:TC/AP Pirate Guild 3 - Yaki Armada 2 - Anarkis Defense System

Anarkis Gaming HQ
Independent Game Development
X3 Scripting and Modding Station

Serial Kicked
x3tc

Post by Serial Kicked » Fri, 17. Feb 06, 20:05

You can find additional info in the official topic on my website.

Languages : English (44) - French (33) - German (49)

Commands used :

Code: Select all

<t id="830">COMMAND_TYPE_GENERAL_30</t>
<t id="831">COMMAND_TYPE_GENERAL_31</t>
<t id="832">COMMAND_TYPE_GENERAL_32</t>
<t id="833">COMMAND_TYPE_GENERAL_33</t>
<t id="834">COMMAND_TYPE_GENERAL_34</t>
<t id="835">COMMAND_TYPE_GENERAL_35</t>
<t id="835">COMMAND_TYPE_GENERAL_36</t>

<t id="1231">COMMAND_TYPE_SHIP_31</t>
<t id="1232">COMMAND_TYPE_SHIP_32</t>
Textfile used : 8510

Changelog

v1.40
 (+) Feature : Improved "Battle Tactics"
 (+) Feature : Allow to set turret orders for the docked ships
 (*) Fix : Now prevents the "auto.carrier" from beeing run on [playership]
 (*) Fix : Updated some files, should fix some basic errors

v1.36 
 (+) Feature : Improve Set Homebase
 (*) Fix : Ships don't restore shields when docked

v1.35
 (+) Feature: [equip.docked] should install wares
 (+) Feature: The player should be allowed to set the minimal threat level
 (*) Fix: Ships teleported in the Kingdom End
 (*) Fix: ACC should not use ships without the proper homebase set
 (*) Fix: Retreat for attacking ship doesn't work properly
 (*) Fix: Shortcut keys aren't working
 (*) Fix: Trading commmands need some tuning

v1.30
 (+) Feature: The carrier should use correct class of ship for each task
 (+) Feature: Allow the [auto.carrier] command to be run on a NPC ship
 (*) Fix: [auto.carrier] displaying unwanted warning messages
 (*) Fix: In some occasions [attack.wing] doesn't recall fighters
 (*) Fix: [dock.all.ships] order doesn't always execute itself correctly 

v1.23
 (*) Bug preventing docking at the carrier (In Sector bug only) should be fixed.

v1.22
 (+) set.homebase : Now using a nicer ship name formating
 (+) Auto.carrier : Improved a little.
 (+) Added German language (thanks to Unknown object 003)
 (*) Corrected a bug causing issues with turrets on both the carrier and the ships
 (*) Corrected a bug preventing the carrier from displaying a warning message.

v1.20
 (+) Added shortcut keys when the playership is a carrier.
 (+) Info popup for script first run and update added.
 (+) Single/Multiple sector patrols added to fighter class ships
 (+) New carrier order : Command to edit battle tactics for your fighters.

v1.01 - Official Release
Last edited by Serial Kicked on Tue, 17. Oct 06, 09:57, edited 7 times in total.

Anarkis Gaming HQ

BlackRazor
x4

Post by BlackRazor » Fri, 17. Feb 06, 20:34

Haven't got an M1 yet (got a TL though), just reading the readme has me drooling on the keyboard, thanks :D :D
"For the love of the Fish-Queen!"

Red Spot
x3

Post by Red Spot » Fri, 17. Feb 06, 22:59

Serial Kicked wrote:Commands used :

<t id="830">COMMAND_TYPE_GENERAL_30</t>
<t id="831">COMMAND_TYPE_GENERAL_31</t>
<t id="832">COMMAND_TYPE_GENERAL_32</t>
<t id="833">COMMAND_TYPE_GENERAL_33</t>
<t id="834">COMMAND_TYPE_GENERAL_34</t>
<t id="835">COMMAND_TYPE_GENERAL_35</t>
<t id="835">COMMAND_TYPE_GENERAL_36</t>

[/quote]

:evil:  .. been 'reserving' those for my fleet-command ...
(seems you had the same idea ..:))

are you going to use any lower numbers ..??
(cause now I will start using them from command 16 up ..)

G

Serial Kicked
x3tc

Post by Serial Kicked » Fri, 17. Feb 06, 23:07

Oops sorry :)
In fact i've checked the command list a while ago when i've started this project, and those slots were free. I won't use lower numbers and I don't think it'll use more command slots than currently anyway :)

Btw you could check my board, the command slots i'm using for my other projects are listed there.

Cheers.

Anarkis Gaming HQ

Red Spot
x3

Post by Red Spot » Fri, 17. Feb 06, 23:14

Serial Kicked wrote:Oops sorry :)
In fact i've checked the command list a while ago when i've started this project, and those slots were free.

I won't use lower numbers and I don't think it'll use more command slots than currently anyway :)

no need to say your sorry ...:)
its a work in progress (the commands are atm only being used in a text-file .. so no real problem)
that should also explain why nothing is in the sticky ..
(as it seems hardly any scripter touches the general/custom commands
made me hope I could just use them not having to worry about someone else using the same commands..
seems I was wrong there .. :roll: )

G

Puruco
x3

Post by Puruco » Tue, 21. Feb 06, 19:42

Hi Serial: Can I form more than one wing to defend or attack at the same time?

Serial Kicked
x3tc

Post by Serial Kicked » Tue, 21. Feb 06, 20:33

Absolutly.

Let's say you have 60 ships in your carrier, you can send 10 wings of 6 ships against 10 different targets. Each wing will return when the target is destroyed or when ships are too badly damaged. You can also use the order "dock all ships" to recall all your ships.

Sending multiple defense wings isn't necessary, the script will be more efficient if you use one big wing to defend the carrier instead of 2 smaller wings.

Cheers :)

Anarkis Gaming HQ

Puruco
x3

Post by Puruco » Tue, 21. Feb 06, 21:02

Serial Kicked wrote:Absolutly.

Let's say you have 60 ships in your carrier, you can send 10 wings of 6 ships against 10 different targets. Each wing will return when the target is destroyed or when ships are too badly damaged. You can also use the order "dock all ships" to recall all your ships.

Sending multiple defense wings isn't necessary, the script will be more efficient if you use one big wing to defend the carrier instead of 2 smaller wings.

Cheers :)
Thanks Serial: Also their is any posibility that you can add an antimisile command for m5 ships?

Serial Kicked
x3tc

Post by Serial Kicked » Tue, 21. Feb 06, 21:07

I'll see if i can give to each ship a specific role in the next version. Something like this could be nice :

M5: antimissile
M4: bomber / missile ship
M3: general purpose fighter

I'll also allow the "defense.wing" to protect other ships than the carrier.

Anarkis Gaming HQ

Puruco
x3

Post by Puruco » Tue, 21. Feb 06, 21:16

Serial Kicked wrote:I'll see if i can give to each ship a specific role in the next version. Something like this could be nice :

M5: antimissile
M4: bomber / missile ship
M3: general purpose fighter

I'll also allow the "defense.wing" to protect other ships than the carrier.
Thanks Serial :) . I ask this in your page already, but any news about the pirate script?

Serial Kicked
x3tc

Post by Serial Kicked » Mon, 27. Feb 06, 03:26

Script upgraded to 1.20. See the first two posts for a full changelog.

Basically this new version unlocks the (multi) sector patrol for fighter class ships. It also add a command to the carriers to set different battle tactics for your ships, including ship replacement, max amount of damages before retreat and missile usage.

Two shortcuts are also added to dock all ships and clean a sector when the player is flying a carrier.

@Puruco: i've not included your idea about anti-missile ships in my script yet, it'll probably be for the next version. Btw, the X3 version of the pirate guild is not yet finished, not ETA sorry.

Anarkis Gaming HQ

Puruco
x3

Post by Puruco » Mon, 27. Feb 06, 16:12

Serial Kicked wrote:Script upgraded to 1.20. See the first two posts for a full changelog.

Basically this new version unlocks the (multi) sector patrol for fighter class ships. It also add a command to the carriers to set different battle tactics for your ships, including ship replacement, max amount of damages before retreat and missile usage.

Two shortcuts are also added to dock all ships and clean a sector when the player is flying a carrier.

@Puruco: i've not included your idea about anti-missile ships in my script yet, it'll probably be for the next version. Btw, the X3 version of the pirate guild is not yet finished, not ETA sorry.
Ok, no problem will wait. I,m using your mod but a question just pop up while I was reading the last upgrade: This script is to manage the figthers in your carrier, what about the other supporting ships of the carrier group, M2's, M6's and the TS's?

Serial Kicked
x3tc

Post by Serial Kicked » Tue, 28. Feb 06, 00:41

ACC is intended to become of full fleet management script for both battle and trade situations in the long run :)

Various commands will be added to M2, M6, TS, and fighter class ships. I've made public the roadmap for next versions of this script on my site. You should give it a look :)

Anarkis Gaming HQ

Puruco
x3

Post by Puruco » Tue, 28. Feb 06, 16:52

Serial Kicked wrote:ACC is intended to become of full fleet management script for both battle and trade situations in the long run :)

Various commands will be added to M2, M6, TS, and fighter class ships. I've made public the roadmap for next versions of this script on my site. You should give it a look :)
Also does this script can work with figthers and support ships of different mod like the ones from Dadly's and M7 mods?

Serial Kicked
x3tc

Post by Serial Kicked » Tue, 28. Feb 06, 19:32

Should work with DeadlyDa's scripts. The script can be used with the M7 mod but i won't support M7 ships (overpowered ships mho). The only incompatibility i'm aware of is with the Fleet Orders script.

Anarkis Gaming HQ

Puruco
x3

Post by Puruco » Tue, 28. Feb 06, 19:35

Serial Kicked wrote:Should work with DeadlyDa's scripts. The script can be used with the M7 mod but i won't support M7 ships (overpowered ships mho). The only incompatibility i'm aware of is with the Fleet Orders script.
Ok, thanks Serial, hope to see this with all commands soon.

Sentrious
x3

Post by Sentrious » Wed, 1. Mar 06, 11:46

Serial you are a legend! I have been planning a mod for i while now but i had no idea how i was going to get it working. My plan is to build a Protoss Carrier from StarCraft, other ships will follow but i wanted to build the carrier first. this helps a lot. thanks heaps :D

Serial Kicked
x3tc

Post by Serial Kicked » Thu, 2. Mar 06, 05:54

Anarkis Gaming HQ

Blacky_BPG
x4

Post by Blacky_BPG » Thu, 2. Mar 06, 10:22

Hi Serial,

i will use your Carrier Commands for my ships and will translate this in german but i can't download the files.
i try the download since 2 days...nothing :cry:

can you mail me the files please Blacky_BPG@blackpanthergroup.de

Return to “X³: Reunion - Scripts and Modding”