Traders Tale II - Chapter 14 completed (07/08/03)

Official fiction, fan fiction and artwork. Let your talent express itself!

Moderators: TheElf, Moderators for English X Forum

Gandalf The White
x3

Post by Gandalf The White » Tue, 5. Aug 03, 22:28

Sweety knows what he does, and doubtless she will tell him what takes place during the formality.
some who deserve life receive death. Others who deserve death receive life. Can you give it to them? Don't be eager to deal out death in judgement, for not even the wise can see all ends.

KiwiNZ
x4

Post by KiwiNZ » Tue, 5. Aug 03, 23:27

Excellent one! Yeah, I too wonder if most of the prisoners fall for the same thing as Tor did and simply start talking rather than being tortured ... exceptions possible :D

Well, after this there will be a bit more peace for Tor. However, what is Caran going to do with the information Tor provided regarding the gate? And more importantly, what is Tor doing? Is he gonna get as much stuff out of that asteroid as possible before the secret service takes charge of it? Questions over questions :D

Looking forward to the next part.

Adamskini
x3tc

Post by Adamskini » Wed, 6. Aug 03, 00:12

just before i do my press-ups and sit-ups ..... err... right ;)

\o/
Aug 2000 -> March 2001 - Old Skool Egosoft Forum
March 2001 -> Nov 2002 - THQ forum
Nov 2002 -> now - Current, prettier Egosoft Forum

[anybody remember The Enforcers?!]

SteveMill
x4

Post by SteveMill » Wed, 6. Aug 03, 10:42

Death to the unpleasant man. :twisted:

Al
x3tc

Post by Al » Wed, 6. Aug 03, 11:18

Good stuff Merc. Some little grammar mistakes but I'll need to read through again to catch them

Al
X2 Capture Guru - X3:TC Noob :D
X2 Capture Guide

Mercenary
x3tc

Post by Mercenary » Wed, 6. Aug 03, 21:03

SteveMill wrote:Death to the unpleasant man. :twisted:
Yeah but haven't you heard, "Only the good die young, the evil seem to live forever." :twisted: :P

Moss
x2

Post by Moss » Wed, 6. Aug 03, 21:34

KiwiNZ wrote:Excellent one! Yeah, I too wonder if most of the prisoners fall for the same thing as Tor did and simply start talking rather than being tortured ... exceptions possible :D

Well, after this there will be a bit more peace for Tor. However, what is Caran going to do with the information Tor provided regarding the gate? And more importantly, what is Tor doing? Is he gonna get as much stuff out of that asteroid as possible before the secret service takes charge of it? Questions over questions :D

Looking forward to the next part.
The same questions occured to me too, I think Caran uses intimidation rather than violence, and theres allways that artificial eye that could be, I dunno hypnotising the prisoners!

Tor still has that case of data crystals too, I wonder if he'll keep that info from Caran?

Also looking forward to more Merc, cheers.

Mercenary
x3tc

Post by Mercenary » Thu, 7. Aug 03, 21:06

Completed under the ++++++

Merc
8)

General Morphit
x3

Post by General Morphit » Thu, 7. Aug 03, 21:22

Someones sleeping in Tor's bed? lets just hope its a woman ;) but who.. Liann; doubtfull, Tris; probable, or has Natshya made it back from the bakery. :? All will be reveiled in .. Chapter 15
W00t

Adamskini
x3tc

Post by Adamskini » Thu, 7. Aug 03, 23:15

dudududududududududud BATMAN! BATMAN! BATMAAAAAAAAAAAN!
dududududududududududududud BAT! MAN!

or sumthing

should do that wee thing that he just did ... with all the dramatic commentatoring of things and stuff, and im tired and light headed so ill go to bed

\o/
Aug 2000 -> March 2001 - Old Skool Egosoft Forum
March 2001 -> Nov 2002 - THQ forum
Nov 2002 -> now - Current, prettier Egosoft Forum

[anybody remember The Enforcers?!]

General Morphit
x3

Post by General Morphit » Thu, 7. Aug 03, 23:22

So was Tor and look what happened when he tried to go to bed....

/me goes to bed :)

KiwiNZ
x4

Post by KiwiNZ » Fri, 8. Aug 03, 00:52

Cool finish. Perhaps slightly too miuch or borderline elaboration on Tor playing and all the acknowledgement, still very good. Not matter what, by now Caran would have found out about the Sentinel.
Looks like Tris has decided to give Tor a run for his bed ... and won :D

Looking forward to the next chapter.

Mercenary
x3tc

Post by Mercenary » Fri, 8. Aug 03, 09:19

KiwiNZ wrote:Cool finish. Perhaps slightly too miuch or borderline elaboration on Tor playing and all the acknowledgement, still very good. Not matter what, by now Caran would have found out about the Sentinel.
Looks like Tris has decided to give Tor a run for his bed ... and won :D

Looking forward to the next chapter.

:) I don't think they really cared too much how good the performance was, just as long as it was entertaining... :wink:

Maybe... :P

Gandalf The White
x3

Post by Gandalf The White » Fri, 8. Aug 03, 11:58

Nice one merc, very nice indeed.
some who deserve life receive death. Others who deserve death receive life. Can you give it to them? Don't be eager to deal out death in judgement, for not even the wise can see all ends.

Al
x3tc

Post by Al » Fri, 8. Aug 03, 13:53

Nice one Merc. Not sure about the newly captured prisoners being at the wake and almost there as friends as I would have thought that the survivors would have resented their presence.

Anyway good read and looking forward to more

Al
X2 Capture Guide

Gandalf The White
x3

Post by Gandalf The White » Fri, 8. Aug 03, 13:55

Possibly, but you could also argue that they to had fallen comrades that need to be morned.

Mercenary
x3tc

Post by Mercenary » Fri, 8. Aug 03, 14:40

Al wrote:Nice one Merc. Not sure about the newly captured prisoners being at the wake and almost there as friends as I would have thought that the survivors would have resented their presence.

Anyway good read and looking forward to more

Al

Hmmm, let me read through just in case I've set the wrong impression... but the prisoners shouldn't be at the wake, not unless they've escaped in order to enjoy a few drinks :roll:

Al
x3tc

Post by Al » Fri, 8. Aug 03, 15:24

actually thinking about it, I've got it wrong. I think I got mixed up between the final prisoner and the female who stood in on the interview although this is only from memory as I dont have time to read through again.

Al
X2 Capture Guide

Return to “Creative Universe”