Transport TP class ship

General discussions about the games by Egosoft including X-BTF, XT, X², X³: Reunion, X³: Terran Conflict and X³: Albion Prelude.

Moderator: Moderators for English X Forum

phoenix23
x3

Transport TP class ship

Post by phoenix23 » Wed, 15. Jun 05, 01:18

I've had a Argon Transport vessel lying around for ages now, I took on some passengers almost 6 months ago and asked the ship to fly round the universe, Now it's full of people still but i don't know who the people belong to.....
Or where they came from. But i really want to use my TP class ship, and i can't do any other missions with it unless i get rid of them.
What should i do? Eject them?

But wont ejecting them give me a bad credit rating?

And is it possible to do Transporter missions by automating it whilst i get into another ship and blast some Xenon?

terrabyte
x3

Post by terrabyte » Wed, 15. Jun 05, 01:28

• To fix the problem you have to jump to a Khaak sector, and eject them, it will be so far away, nobody will hear their screams, so your rep will be ok :twisted:
"I've seen things, you people wouldn't believe, hmmm."

Who am I :?: , I am but the sum of my experiences… and today I am more than I was yesterday. :goner:

Pirate #1
x2

Post by Pirate #1 » Wed, 15. Jun 05, 06:42

Don't know for sure, but shouldn't the answer be in your personal messages?

Graaf
x3tc

Post by Graaf » Wed, 15. Jun 05, 07:16

If you started a Tour of a Lifetime you should have gotten a message that they wanted to go home. This means you have to bring them back to the station you started the mission, usually being a Trading Station. The time the mission lasts is mentioned in the BBS-message (unlike the number of passengers) And you have to stay with your passengers. Once you change ships the mission if over and no money will be given.

Brianetta
x4

Post by Brianetta » Wed, 15. Jun 05, 12:02

Install cargo bay life support in a TS. Transfer the passengers to the TS. Eject the life support. Problem solved.
PGP fingerprint: FA3D CA2F 38D3 BA69 87E1 D52E C204 FB5C 430A 0BFA

MGA
x2

Post by MGA » Wed, 15. Jun 05, 13:27

Graaf wrote:If you started a Tour of a Lifetime you should have gotten a message that they wanted to go home. This means you have to bring them back to the station you started the mission, usually being a Trading Station. The time the mission lasts is mentioned in the BBS-message (unlike the number of passengers) And you have to stay with your passengers. Once you change ships the mission if over and no money will be given.
Do you have to take the same route back or can you go anywhere?
A new rig is in my hands now if only there was time...

Antilogic
x3tc

Post by Antilogic » Wed, 15. Jun 05, 13:42

I tend to go round in a circle- taking a different route back to the one i took there.

phoenix23
x3

Ts - Tc

Post by phoenix23 » Wed, 15. Jun 05, 14:20

TS is the normal cargo ships right? and TP are the Personel TRansporters RIght! I have an Argon TP and a load of other TS craft, But if i eject the lifesupport does that not kill the people?

chovy
x2

Post by chovy » Wed, 15. Jun 05, 14:25

Yes. That was Brianette's point :D

Jon Tetrino
x4

Post by Jon Tetrino » Wed, 15. Jun 05, 15:02

or dont eject the lifesupport and sell the slaves :twisted:

Graaf
x3tc

Post by Graaf » Wed, 15. Jun 05, 17:34

They are Passengers not Slaves. You cannot sell them (anymore. This was fixed with V1.4 :( ).

After you get the reply to take your Passengers back home, you have about the same time to get them back. I once was told I didn't get a reward because I was to slow to get home.

If you can get a TP, this can become a profitable enterprise. Its just not that exciting and sometimes hard to find the mission. Unfortunately TP-prices went up with V1.4.

GCU Grey Area
x4

Post by GCU Grey Area » Wed, 15. Jun 05, 23:23

Graaf wrote:If you can get a TP, this can become a profitable enterprise.
Not the way I do them :) - a few months ago I bought a few TP's & parked 3 of them (Manta, Hermes & Iguana) in each of the Trading Stations, just in case I find a well paid tour while I'm flying another ship. Doubt I'll ever make enough to cover the expense of buying that TP fleet but it is convenient.

Graaf
x3tc

Post by Graaf » Wed, 15. Jun 05, 23:37

You can transport most wares with any TP and the best one is the Manta with 1000 units of cargospace. You can trade along and visit every trading station in the sector. But as I mentioned in my previous post:
Unfortunately TP-prices went up with V1.4.

Return to “X Trilogy Universe”