[MOD][X3:TC] EVE-X Entwicklungs-Thema (eingestellt, 15.04.2013)

Hier ist der ideale Ort um über Scripts und Mods für X³: Terran Conflict und X³: Albion Prelude zu diskutieren.

Moderators: Moderatoren für Deutsches X-Forum, Scripting / Modding Moderators

Thron
x4

Post by Thron » Fri, 1. Mar 13, 18:34

Mr. Person wrote:The ship names are all in English, the rest of the game is the language you set it to. Except the EVE characters you start with, those are in German
Hmm... I can translate them to english and upload those in an extra file. It wouldn't take much time and I'll do it tomorrow.

Crash wrote:Als kleinen Bonus, denke mal das wird recht selten gewürdigt. Die neuen Spiel starts, ey endlich mal richtig gute Avatare drin die nach was aussehen. Sehr gut gelungen!
Die Avatare habe ich allesamt in EVE selber erstellt und sie sollen in die kurze Hintergrundgeschichte passen die da Steht. Sicher treffe ich da nicht jedermanns Geschmack, aber ich versuchte immerhin eine Abwechslung rein zu bringen. Von jeder Rasse jeweils einen Mann und eine Frau.

right09 wrote:Aber das ist kleinkram den du einfach im Hinterkopf behalten solltest und dann irgendwann fixxen kannst wenn du Zeit hast.
Wenn ich mich morgen schon mal dran mache die Gamestarts zu übersetzen, kann ich auch gleich die groben Balancingschnitzer beseitigen... oder eher mal mildern. Die Feedbacks von dir, right09, sind mir hierbei eine sehr grosse Hilfe. An dieser Stellen ein grosses Danke an dicht für die guten Feedbacks :thumb_up:

Gruss
Thron

Thron
x4

Post by Thron » Fri, 1. Mar 13, 19:00

Thraxwhirl wrote:(1)Does that mean then that all the t-files and stuff are the default ones by egosoft? Standard missions etc?

(2)Is the mod just lots of ships? or is there other stuff too?

(3)Ships look fantastic btw. I've looked on your site. Obelisk is my favourite. :)

(4)Will you be making any more? Any Mining Barges? And the little Capsule?

(5)Sorry for all the questions. I think it looks good though. :)
  1. No, especially the "0001-L04X.xml" is edited.
    If you want to load some text while you're in the mainmenu (like gamestarts) you need to edit the 0001-L04X.xml.
    But(!), I'va added a neu "page". So if you've already editet this file, just copy and paste my additional "page" to your file and it will work.
    There is an extra languagefile for ships and stations. All missions, stations and ships by EGOSOFT are original with original textfiles.
  2. There are neu missilemodels, some new effects for EVE-Ships, some weaponchanges, 4 new sectors with the whole void of the space (My mate didn't fill them because of lack of time), new stations (one dock for buying the EVE-Ships, the other one causes lag and i don't know why).
    But the main target of this mod is to add many EVE-Ships.
  3. Damn... the homepage... :shock: outdatetd and horrible
  4. I've planned to add the new destroyers and some other ships, but I don't know when I'll do it. Maybe I'll replace the spacesuite with the Pod
  5. Your questions are wellcome. In my case, I'll hope you'll understand my english because i'm still learning this language :)
regards
Thron

makaveli61
x4

Post by makaveli61 » Fri, 1. Mar 13, 19:47

Schade das die Arbeiten and diesen Mod Unterbrochen wurden :( ,sieht sehr Kompakt aus würde mich freuen wenn es wieder weiter geht :D .
Beruhe mich mit dieser Fortsetzung.

mfg.

Thron
x4

Kleines Balancing-Update

Post by Thron » Sat, 2. Mar 13, 15:32

Destroyer ( M3+ )
  • Auf 4 Waffenbuchten in den Frontturrets reduziert
  • Waffenarsenal der M3-Kanzeln angepasst
  • Scenen angepasst
Cruiser / Battlecruiser / Strategic Cruiser( M6 / M6+ / M6M)
  • Waffenenergie der M6 entspricht der von Original M6
  • Waffenenergie von M6+ entspricht der vom Schweren Drachen
  • Waffenernegie von M6M minimal besser als die von ATF M6
Titans ( M2( M0 ) )
  • Alle Turrets können nur noch GKS-Waffen tragen und sind somit schutzlos gegen Jäger und Bomber
  • Geschwindigkeit massiv reduziert maxspeed 15m/s (reicht für eine fliegende Festung ;) )
Allgemein
  • M/AM-Werfer heissen nun auch wieder M/AM-Werfer
  • M/AM-Werfer benötigen nun auch Energie zum Feuern.
    >>Der Verbrauch liegt zwischen EPW und EIG.
  • Zusätzliches Zip-File mit den Sprachdateien erstellt und hochgeladen.
  • EVE-GUI neu gepackt und hochgeladen.
  • Download-Sektion mit den neuen Files erweitert.
  • Alle Zip-Files haben nun das Datum im Namen.
Für dieses Update benötigt:
>> EVE-X_Models
>> EVE-X_Datas

Freundliche Grüsse
Thron
Last edited by Thron on Wed, 1. May 13, 02:10, edited 1 time in total.

Ocede

Post by Ocede » Sat, 2. Mar 13, 17:01

Edit: :doh:, I should read prior posts before posting something .... :oops:

Are you aiming to segregate weapons and their platforms so we end up with multifunctional ships types? i.e. with specialized roles further disparaging them by their weapon layout as Anti Fighter/ Anti frigate/ Anti capitals etc? If so perhaps the drones can be put to better use. X3 drones are a joke unless they are the goblins from Gazz's MARS. With his script they tend to feel like aug drones :roll:

Unless you plan on making all weapons ammo-less it would end up forcing people to either scout camp all the Terran fabs or set up fabs to produce their ammo which can be a pain for Terran weapons unless they are using eldyranx3's works.

Just my two cents on the matter

Thron
x4

Post by Thron » Sat, 2. Mar 13, 20:05

Ocede wrote:Edit: :doh:, I should read prior posts before posting something .... :oops:

Are you aiming to segregate weapons and their platforms so we end up with multifunctional ships types? i.e. with specialized roles further disparaging them by their weapon layout as Anti Fighter/ Anti frigate/ Anti capitals etc? If so perhaps the drones can be put to better use. X3 drones are a joke unless they are the goblins from Gazz's MARS. With his script they tend to feel like aug drones :roll:

Unless you plan on making all weapons ammo-less it would end up forcing people to either scout camp all the Terran fabs or set up fabs to produce their ammo which can be a pain for Terran weapons unless they are using eldyranx3's works.

Just my two cents on the matter
I've not planned to make multifunctions ships. I've also not planned to remove ammo-ussage for all terranguns but played with the idea to make more ammobased weapons even the old ones.

Springy1625

Can't find ships.

Post by Springy1625 » Sat, 2. Mar 13, 22:32

Nice mod. I've just installed it, loaded it up and had all the icons from EVE :) But the problem is, I can't find any of the ships from EVE? Is there a certain place I should be going in the universe?

Thron
x4

Re: Can't find ships.

Post by Thron » Sun, 3. Mar 13, 00:37

I'm surprised that so many english speaking poeple found their way to this mod :o
Springy1625 wrote:Nice mod. I've just installed it, loaded it up and had all the icons from EVE :) But the problem is, I can't find any of the ships from EVE? Is there a certain place I should be going in the universe?
As you can see in the openingpost, there is a Station called "Hangar Array"
It looks like the pic bellow an you'll find it in the fourth terran unknown sector. There you can buy all Empire-Ships but no piratevessels.
Be warned: some of those ships are expensive but all credits spent worth.
[ external image ]

Mr. Person

Post by Mr. Person » Sun, 3. Mar 13, 08:16

Thron wrote:I'm surprised that so many english speaking poeple found their way to this mod :o

well this mod is amazing, and there is not any English mod like this that I know of

and apparently I just failed at quoting. I don't use forums much so forgive me

Springy1625

Post by Springy1625 » Sun, 3. Mar 13, 14:06

Thron wrote:I'm surprised that so many english speaking poeple found their way to this mod :o
Springy1625 wrote:Nice mod. I've just installed it, loaded it up and had all the icons from EVE :) But the problem is, I can't find any of the ships from EVE? Is there a certain place I should be going in the universe?
As you can see in the openingpost, there is a Station called "Hangar Array"
It looks like the pic bellow an you'll find it in the fourth terran unknown sector. There you can buy all Empire-Ships but no piratevessels.
Be warned: some of those ships are expensive but all credits spent worth.
[ external image ]
Well i'm struggling to find it :( I must of installed the mod incorrectly? I just installed the archives, Datas, GUI, Languages, Models and textures and installed them all in my plugin manager. Loaded up the game and the icons are now EVE like, but i'm in the fourth Terran unknown system, but can't find the hanger :S

Thron
x4

Post by Thron » Sun, 3. Mar 13, 15:35

Springy1625 wrote: Well i'm struggling to find it :( I must of installed the mod incorrectly? I just installed the archives, Datas, GUI, Languages, Models and textures and installed them all in my plugin manager. Loaded up the game and the icons are now EVE like, but i'm in the fourth Terran unknown system, but can't find the hanger :S
You don't have to install this mod with the plugin manager. So yes you've installed the mod incorrect.
I've just startet a Topic in the english section of this forum, where you can finde also the installatuin guid in the first post

Regards Thron

Springy1625

Post by Springy1625 » Sun, 3. Mar 13, 16:23

Thron wrote:
Springy1625 wrote: Well i'm struggling to find it :( I must of installed the mod incorrectly? I just installed the archives, Datas, GUI, Languages, Models and textures and installed them all in my plugin manager. Loaded up the game and the icons are now EVE like, but i'm in the fourth Terran unknown system, but can't find the hanger :S
You don't have to install this mod with the plugin manager. So yes you've installed the mod incorrect.
I've just startet a Topic in the english section of this forum, where you can finde also the installatuin guid in the first post

Regards Thron
I've now done all what you said in the installation I think. But still finding no hanger array...so i'm wondering if I have to delete my plugin manager then or something?

Thron
x4

Post by Thron » Sun, 3. Mar 13, 17:04

just tested it right now.
jumped to the 4th unknown terran sector and it was there.
My testenviroment is a vanilla installation with only EVE-X and Cycrows Cheatpackage.

hmm... do you have restartet the game --> took a new Gamestart?
or did you just load an old save earlier started?

Springy1625

Post by Springy1625 » Mon, 4. Mar 13, 17:22

I did both...

Springy1625

Post by Springy1625 » Mon, 4. Mar 13, 17:49

The strange thing is, is that my icons are working, so I get the EVE fitting icon, the map and so on. So i'm confused why the hanger ain't working :(
Guess its just my luck :S

But thanks for your help, you have been great :)
But if you do have any idea as to why it's not working, I would very much appreciate it, as i'm missing out on this epic mod :P

Thron
x4

Post by Thron » Mon, 4. Mar 13, 18:00

make sure that the new universe.xml was loaded. normaly it loads just on a new gamestart.
Are you trying to run this mod in AP? AP won't work.

But if that all won't work, you may place a Hangar Array by a cheatscript. otherwise ... i don't know why it won't work.

Springy1625

Post by Springy1625 » Mon, 4. Mar 13, 18:29

:0

Woops. I just tried it on Terran Conflict and it now works! :)
Thank you soo much.
But is it supposed to come up as "Read Text" for the names of the ships?

Thron
x4

Post by Thron » Mon, 4. Mar 13, 19:04

Springy1625 wrote::0

Woops. I just tried it on Terran Conflict and it now works! :)
Thank you soo much.
But is it supposed to come up as "Read Text" for the names of the ships?
A "Read Text" is never intended to be displayed ;) so you have the Language-Files on the wrong place.
Normally it should work when you just use the three main files Data, Models and Textures. The GUI is allready integrated and also all Language-Files are packed in the Datas-Cat/Dat. If you don't necessarily need to migrate my Language-Files with other ones, so you don't have to download the Language.zip.
But make sure you haven't any other unpacked files which are overwriting the modfiles. You can find a full list of used files in the openingpost.

cheers
Thron

Springy1625

Post by Springy1625 » Mon, 4. Mar 13, 23:31

Oh well never mind, i'm managing to live without, just more of a wildcard :P

makaveli61
x4

Post by makaveli61 » Tue, 5. Mar 13, 02:53

Danke für diesen Unterhaltsamen Mod aber Leider gibt es 2 Negative Punkte die ich gerne Erläutern möchte :

Titans ( M2( M0 ) )

Alle Turrets können nur noch GKS-Waffen tragen und sind somit schutzlos gegen Jäger und Bomber
(das Spürt sich Extrem an man kann nicht mehr einfach mit Zerlegen!)

Geschwindigkeit massiv reduziert maxspeed 15m/s
(reicht für eine fliegende Festung
(Schätzungsweise laut Berechnung zu Masse x Volumen + Geschwindigkeit =

Sehr miese Ausgansweise).
Optional Ausprobiert 55m/s o. 65 waren eigendlich sehr Anehmbare Geschwindigkeiten ;-)
Ich spiele nie mit Zinza aber es bedarf an Notwendigkeit :x

Return to “X³: Terran Conflict / Albion Prelude - Scripts und Modding”