[X3TC heavily modded] Game hangs when i look at Priests pity gate after going to Empire's Ridge

The place to discuss scripting and game modifications for X³: Terran Conflict and X³: Albion Prelude.

Moderators: Moderators for English X Forum, Scripting / Modding Moderators

Jimmyjamjohnson42
x4

[X3TC heavily modded] Game hangs when i look at Priests pity gate after going to Empire's Ridge

Post by Jimmyjamjohnson42 » Fri, 3. Nov 23, 16:01

Hi
It's pretty much what the title says, i go though the south or west gate, and everything's fine until i look back at the gate back to priest's pity where the game hangs and the background music just loops the same section
I do have a lot of mods but i've used the same setup beforehand and nothing went wrong there.
https://i.ibb.co/b75hx1b/Screenshot-2.png

https://i.ibb.co/BT60BXF/Screenshot-3.png
if anyone knows about any incompatibilities with the modlist please let me know
thanks
Last edited by Terre on Fri, 3. Nov 23, 18:30, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Images posted directly to the forums should not be greater than 640x480 or 100kb, oversize image now linked
I play X2 a lot, possibly too much.
800 hours and counting :P

alexalsp
x4

Re: [X3TC] Game hangs when i look at Priests pity gate after going to Empire's Ridge

Post by alexalsp » Fri, 3. Nov 23, 16:45

This is for the mod section. <Moved, Alan Phipps>

Jimmyjamjohnson42
x4

Re: [X3TC heavily modded] Game hangs when i look at Priests pity gate after going to Empire's Ridge

Post by Jimmyjamjohnson42 » Fri, 3. Nov 23, 18:46

alexalsp wrote:
Fri, 3. Nov 23, 16:45
This is for the mod section. <Moved, Alan Phipps>
i forgot that section existed, cheers
I play X2 a lot, possibly too much.
800 hours and counting :P

X2-Illuminatus
Moderator (Deutsch)
Moderator (Deutsch)
x4

Re: [X3TC heavily modded] Game hangs when i look at Priests pity gate after going to Empire's Ridge

Post by X2-Illuminatus » Sun, 5. Nov 23, 12:08

Jimmyjamjohnson42 wrote:
Fri, 3. Nov 23, 16:01
i go though the south or west gate, and everything's fine until i look back at the gate back to priest's pity where the game hangs and the background music just loops the same section
So if you go through the north gate, everything is fine?
Nun verfügbar! X3: Farnham's Legacy - Ein neues Kapitel für einen alten Favoriten

Die komplette X-Roman-Reihe jetzt als Kindle E-Books! (Farnhams Legende, Nopileos, X3: Yoshiko, X3: Hüter der Tore, X3: Wächter der Erde)

Neuauflage der fünf X-Romane als Taschenbuch

The official X-novels Farnham's Legend, Nopileos, X3: Yoshiko as Kindle e-books!

Return to “X³: Terran Conflict / Albion Prelude - Scripts and Modding”