LU 1.72 -Boosting enemy faction Strength?

The place to discuss scripting and game modifications for X³: Terran Conflict and X³: Albion Prelude.

Moderators: Moderators for English X Forum, Scripting / Modding Moderators

Klatu
x3ap

LU 1.72 -Boosting enemy faction Strength?

Post by Klatu » Mon, 17. Apr 23, 01:23

Hey, I'm having some trouble figuring out how the add funds scripts work. I just want to make Phanon/Xenon/OCV more aggressive. I thought the simplest way to do this would be to give them more funds but I can't even figure that out lol.

I see there are scripts like "al.Phanon.CorpFunds.Add" - I just can't work out under what condition these functions work. One way and possibly the easiest would be to modify the "al.Phanon.GiveCorpStartMoney" but I'd like this to work in an existing game.

I'm about 10 hours into this playthrough but noticed Phanon is lagging behind quite badly. They have only 1 trader and a few million whereas I have 10 UT'S and about 300 million total assets. I figure I should nip this in the bud so it doesn't get super boring.

Failing the above, I'd greatly appreciate any help in getting other methods to work for this purpose.

Klatu
x3ap

Re: LU 1.72 -Boosting enemy faction Strength?

Post by Klatu » Mon, 17. Apr 23, 01:29

PS. I think I got a bit carried away. I installed the plugin Manager and it enabled a bunch of scripts. I switched mode to "Modified" using my LU 1.72 install directory. No idea if this will screw with my game or not.

Is it okay to have those base scripts enabled or should I disable them?

Klatu
x3ap

Re: LU 1.72 -Boosting enemy faction Strength?

Post by Klatu » Mon, 17. Apr 23, 02:08

I think I may have found something useful. In "al.Phanon.Tick" there appears to be a value that governs passive growth rate of funds. At least I think that's what it is.

<line linenr="029" indent="">
<var>$BonusFundsPerTickBase</var>
<text> </text>
<text>=</text>
<text> </text>
<var>4000</var>

Edit: I think that might have worked. I set that to 4,000000 and on the next Phanan broadcast they went from 1 TS to 14 in addition to +100 military assets and 19,000000 cashflow. This is going to be awesome lol.

Return to “X³: Terran Conflict / Albion Prelude - Scripts and Modding”