Universal Map

The place to discuss scripting and game modifications for X³: Terran Conflict and X³: Albion Prelude.

Moderators: Moderators for English X Forum, Scripting / Modding Moderators

Camtech
x4

Universal Map

Post by Camtech » Sat, 25. Feb 23, 17:40

hello folks, I may be in the wrong forum for this but I need a correct universal map of the universe.
the reason that im asking is that the universe map "by Roguey" is not showing all the sectors.
I also modded to X3 resurrection , perhaps that is the reason that the map is not complete.
For instance if you go North from "Menelaus Frontier you will enter "Oceana Prime" and east of that "Rolks Demise and north of that "light of Hope" and west of that "Hope Nemesis, what im getting at is that its not on the universal map.
Is there a universal map for this new sector.
And one other thing once you go into the new sector it will not show all the sectors of the where you have been like " Argon Prime etc.
What am I missing.....Thanks RobertC

X2-Illuminatus
Moderator (Deutsch)
Moderator (Deutsch)
x4

Re: Universal Map

Post by X2-Illuminatus » Sat, 25. Feb 23, 20:15

The X3 resurrection mod is a graphics mod, which - to my knowledge - doesn't add any new sectors. Do you have any other mod installed? Maybe one of those that are listed as being compatible with X3 resurrection? "Oceana Prime", "Rolks Demise", and "Hope Nemesis" are certainly no sectors from the vanilla game.
Nun verfügbar! X3: Farnham's Legacy - Ein neues Kapitel für einen alten Favoriten

Die komplette X-Roman-Reihe jetzt als Kindle E-Books! (Farnhams Legende, Nopileos, X3: Yoshiko, X3: Hüter der Tore, X3: Wächter der Erde)

Neuauflage der fünf X-Romane als Taschenbuch

The official X-novels Farnham's Legend, Nopileos, X3: Yoshiko as Kindle e-books!

Camtech
x4

Re: Universal Map

Post by Camtech » Sun, 26. Feb 23, 00:29

Very interesting to say the least. all I did was upgrade fro X3 albion and followed the directions to install the new graphics mod.
i stumbled upon the new sectors when i saw that you could go north from " Menelaus Frontier.
Im sure threes got to be a guide or reason it there.
Thanks....Anyway....RobertC

Return to “X³: Terran Conflict / Albion Prelude - Scripts and Modding”