[X3LU][Sound] Resource to make it easier to add custom soundtracks

The place to discuss scripting and game modifications for X³: Terran Conflict and X³: Albion Prelude.

Moderators: Moderators for English X Forum, Scripting / Modding Moderators

Hogwart
x3ap

[X3LU][Sound] Resource to make it easier to add custom soundtracks

Post by Hogwart » Fri, 17. Aug 18, 14:55

So I was wanting to add more tracks to LU and I couldn't find any resources online showing what sectors already used what tracks. I didn't wanna just start randomly replacing tracks because I might get rid of something iconic or a track that isn't recycled elsewhere. I also wanted to be able to make sure replacements that are used are thematic to the sector without having to figure out what sector the track is used for each time I replace something.

So if you can't find it make it yourself right? Heres a spreadsheet showing the soundtrack ID, the sector that it corresponds to and the title of the track. In alot of cases i've used generic titles such a Track # but I've used the tracks actual name where I've had it. Theres typos, but its functional I was more concerned with typing the sector name out quickly to get it over with I'll be honest. Hopefully other people wanting to add extra music to X3LU can make use of this. My suggestion would be to save a copy so you can track any changes you make on the document, you might have to do that to change the order its sorted in anyways due to google sheets editting controls.

You can get the document here.

If you happen to have names for any of the un-named tracks or if you have any issues comment them on the document or drop me a message on the egosoft discord and I'll update it. I don't use the forurms all that often so you'll probably struggle to get a hold of me here.

Return to “X³: Terran Conflict / Albion Prelude - Scripts and Modding”