[mod] X3 - RESURRECTION MOD (New graphic mod)

The place to discuss scripting and game modifications for X³: Terran Conflict and X³: Albion Prelude.

Moderators: Moderators for English X Forum, Scripting / Modding Moderators

x3-AmModer
x3

Re: [mod] X3 - RESURRECTION MOD (New graphic mod)

Post by x3-AmModer » Thu, 14. Mar 19, 21:34

Sorkvild wrote:
Thu, 14. Mar 19, 12:27
Hello x3-AmModer, would you be able to create some color variations of your GUI? Perhaps a color for each race?

I've been using your GUI for while and must say it is really nice, but if i could add something to improve...

- Consider adding a few yellow/orange chevrons to tracking arrow indicator for better target tracking (pic)
Yes, I agree, it is good idea. I will try change arrows. It is true the arrows are badly visible, even in the original GUI.

- Perhaps a slightly different color for flying wares icon? (current color blends with asteroids and other ships)
Yes, some changes here are planned too. :wink:

- Central hud info disappears when using cockpit mod for xrm (but that typical to all huds used with cockpit mod, no matter what) (pic)
I don't know if I can do something with? This mod changes only graphical part of this game... I think I can't do anything for repair this.... :|

Info in your text....

X3-AmModer

x3-AmModer
x3

Post by x3-AmModer » Fri, 15. Mar 19, 03:09

IMPORTANT MESSAGE

The tests went well so the new patch 3.1. will be issued...

What is new in 3.1?

1) The hazes of planets are really better, much more than you can see on the test pictures. This will be one of the main part of the patch.

2) Some parts of GUI will be changed.

3) Textures of plates for Boron, Split ships will be reworked (too many saturation), and ATF...

4) Gate whirl (very shining)

5) Lights of Terran catapult gates (the arrow on the top and bottom isn't green)

And maybe something else...

Write me here or on my e-mail some tips, what you would like to change.... :)

Have a nice day

Your X3-AmModer

Sorkvild
x3tc

Post by Sorkvild » Sat, 16. Mar 19, 14:30

Toned town haze looks really good. Apart from what we have discussed earlier please consider making more color hud variations. Perhaps based on race colors or something new like dark hud, "deluxe" with golden accents, aquatic with viridian green colors etc ;) That would be nice.
Elite Dangerous| I survived the Dragon Incident ... then I took an arrow to the knee
We want the Boron back!

x3-AmModer
x3

Post by x3-AmModer » Sun, 17. Mar 19, 03:39

Sorkvild wrote:
Sat, 16. Mar 19, 14:30
Toned town haze looks really good. Apart from what we have discussed earlier please consider making more color hud variations. Perhaps based on race colors or something new like dark hud, "deluxe" with golden accents, aquatic with viridian green colors etc ;) That would be nice.
Yes It would be fine :) , but it is maybe job for someone, who makes different types of HUDs. And don´t you think there are a lot of good types from other moders? When I start making of this mod I didn´t want to do any HUDs, I didn´t want to use 1 minute of my work on Interface, HUD. And.... :D :D :D I did it and it took a hours... :lol: It's not my cup of tea. :) BUT! I did some changes in HUD that make icons of asteroids, boxes, gates and nav. arrows more visible. You will see....

x3-AmModer
x3

Post by x3-AmModer » Sun, 17. Mar 19, 03:43

BlackArchon wrote:
Sat, 16. Mar 19, 15:41
I'm looking forward to starting my new XRM playthrough when 3.1 is released. :)
Yes, that´s fine. You need to know, I give here static pictures, but in the game it is big change...

x3-AmModer
x3

Post by x3-AmModer » Sun, 17. Mar 19, 03:51

There are some final pics from 3.1:
:wink:

Planet of our hearts in Argon Prime:
[ external image ]

View in Herron´s Nebula:
[ external image ]

I didn´t change any sector layout, no object changes, nothing like that. Only textures. These are still the same scenes from the original game, like you ever played before.... And these textures works in all sectors, in all mods.... Almost 1500 changed textures :twisted:

My girlfriend forgot my name.... :D

Sorkvild
x3tc

Post by Sorkvild » Sun, 17. Mar 19, 20:33

x3-AmModer wrote:
Sun, 17. Mar 19, 03:39
Sorkvild wrote:
Yes It would be fine :) , but it is maybe job for someone, who makes different types of HUDs. And don´t you think there are a lot of good types from other moders? When I start making of this mod I didn´t want to do any HUDs, I didn´t want to use 1 minute of my work on Interface, HUD. And.... :D :D :D I did it and it took a hours... :lol: It's not my cup of tea. :) BUT! I did some changes in HUD that make icons of asteroids, boxes, gates and nav. arrows more visible. You will see....
Your hud is fine, after a long break from X3 I came back and I'd like to try something fresh and your hud is fresh. C'mon you can do it :)
Elite Dangerous| I survived the Dragon Incident ... then I took an arrow to the knee
We want the Boron back!

x3-AmModer
x3

Post by x3-AmModer » Sun, 17. Mar 19, 22:38

Sorkvild wrote:
Sun, 17. Mar 19, 20:33
x3-AmModer wrote:
Sun, 17. Mar 19, 03:39
Sorkvild wrote:
Your hud is fine, after a long break from X3 I came back and I'd like to try something fresh and your hud is fresh. C'mon you can do it :)
Sorry man,
X4 is here and this mean than a lot of people will play it. This patch 3.1. is maybe one of the last my work for X3-players, the best game community ever I seen. These mega forums prove it. One type of HUD from me will have to suffice. All I want is finish this mod and give it to all players of X3. And this is very close.

I am finishing...

Nice evening to all.

X3-AmModer

BananaMaster

Post by BananaMaster » Wed, 20. Mar 19, 10:12

Hi
your download website is down. Could you upliad it to nexus mods or something, please?
thank you

x3-AmModer
x3

Post by x3-AmModer » Thu, 21. Mar 19, 01:10

BananaMaster wrote:
Wed, 20. Mar 19, 10:12
Hi
your download website is down. Could you upliad it to nexus mods or something, please?
thank you
Hi!

Because it has been edited. For now, everything is done and everything works fine... :)

Have a nice day....

x3-AmModer
x3

Post by x3-AmModer » Thu, 21. Mar 19, 01:26

IMPORTANT MESSAGE

PATCH 3.1. FOR X3 - RESURRECTION WAS RELEASED

You can download it on my web:

X3 - RESURRECTION

What is currently available for download:

1) Main part of this mod
2) Compatibility packs for XRM, LU, X-Tended and pack with original nebulas (from IE/IEX) for IE/IEX mod
3) Patch (3.1.)
4) New section with various download options (GUI/HUD, icon for X3 shortcut, HUD support for cockpit mods)

Nice day to all, and ENJOY!!!!

X3-AmModer
Last edited by x3-AmModer on Wed, 22. Jul 20, 23:59, edited 1 time in total.

BananaMaster

Post by BananaMaster » Thu, 21. Mar 19, 08:06

Hi, thank you. I got a message that my IP was blocked because I use a VPN and I simply couldn't read the message because it was in polish or something. So I thought your page was down. :D

All is good :)

BlackArchon
xr

Post by BlackArchon » Thu, 21. Mar 19, 09:31

I hope that I'm not asking for too much, but since you said this might be the last version: could you please create a complete 3.1 download, without the need for a separate patch file? :)

x3-AmModer
x3

Post by x3-AmModer » Thu, 21. Mar 19, 13:11

BlackArchon wrote:
Thu, 21. Mar 19, 09:31
I hope that I'm not asking for too much, but since you said this might be the last version: could you please create a complete 3.1 download, without the need for a separate patch file? :)
Yes, you have truth, I was thinking about it, but this is only one "cat+dat" extra pair. And in the future, this one more pair help me a lot, because It will be much more easier to update. Simply... I will add to 3.1. patch other new files and patch 3.2. will be finished. And without uploading the all main mod.... 🙂 Version 3.0. should be the last and what do you see? 🙂🙂🙂

Have a nice day!

BlackArchon
xr

Post by BlackArchon » Thu, 21. Mar 19, 13:30

I'm not exactly sure if I understand you correctly, but I'm glad to hear that you will continue with your mod. :)

x3-AmModer
x3

Post by x3-AmModer » Thu, 21. Mar 19, 14:45

BlackArchon wrote:
Thu, 21. Mar 19, 13:30
I'm not exactly sure if I understand you correctly, but I'm glad to hear that you will continue with your mod. :)
At this moment is nothing planned, but support will active still. If someone find some problems, I will look at it...

Sorkvild
x3tc

Post by Sorkvild » Thu, 21. Mar 19, 15:51

Hello,

Apart from different colors of asteroids, tracking arrows, flying wares. Nav buoys could use different colors to distinguish from ships.
We want the Boron back!

BananaMaster

Post by BananaMaster » Sat, 23. Mar 19, 00:29

Since you are working on it currently: Your mod deactivates anti aliasing. For some reason.
It is enabled in the settings, though. Regardless, the game is not visibly doing any AA. (Settings in nVidia panel have no effect, even in vanilla X3TC/AP.)
Could you activate it please? :)

x3-AmModer
x3

Post by x3-AmModer » Sat, 23. Mar 19, 00:49

Sorkvild wrote:
Thu, 21. Mar 19, 15:51
Hello,

Apart from different colors of asteroids, tracking arrows, flying wares. Nav buoys could use different colors to distinguish from ships.
I think they have.... orange + blue icon.... 🙂 Or not?

X3-AmModer

Return to “X³: Terran Conflict / Albion Prelude - Scripts and Modding”