[mod] X3 - RESURRECTION MOD (New graphic mod)

The place to discuss scripting and game modifications for X³: Terran Conflict and X³: Albion Prelude.

Moderators: Moderators for English X Forum, Scripting / Modding Moderators

alexalsp
x4

Re: [mod] X3 - RESURRECTION MOD (New graphic mod)

Post by alexalsp » Sun, 21. May 23, 09:15

X3 - RESURRECTION MOD

- 2 folders: Original and Full Pack
- full pack: contains a full pack with updates and no boot pictures (they are inside but in the archive, I have mine.)
- Original: original mod divided into folders and numbered in installation order.

01. X3-RESURRECTION_3.0
02. Compatibility pack for IE and IEX
02. Compatibility pack for LU
02. Compatibility pack for XTM
02. Compatibility pack for XRM
03. Patch_3.3 (as I understand it, it is for 01. X3-RESURRECTION_3.0 too.)
03. Patch_3.3_LU

X3 - RESURRECTION MOD 3.0 / X3 - RESURRECTION MOD 3.3 - Google drive, on media has not been allowed recently.

Copy and rename with the last number, depending on the mod: either the addon folder, or the root folder of the game.
For AP, LU, LUSW : addon folder.
For TC, XTM, XRM, IE and IEX: game root folder

x3-AmModer
x3

Post by x3-AmModer » Wed, 21. Jun 23, 22:31

Good day everyone.

First of all, I would like to say that I am really pleasantly surprised that someone is still playing this old game and wants to download my mod. Unfortunately, I've gone completely silent for a long time and stopped checking posts and everything about my mod. A cruel website provider shut them down, depriving me of my time and work, and depriving you of a clear download of my mod and installation instructions. However, I want to fix everything and I am already looking for a new website provider and as soon as possible I will start working on editing the new website with the mod. Sorry for the delay but i'm back.

As for the new X3: Farnham's Legacy, I have no plans to remake my mod now or in the future. The game contains new textures, but mainly modifies some old ones (interfaces) that require much more interventions and more complex adjustments that I don't have time for anymore.

The game is already in final version and no more patching will be done. I will release simpler and more practical versions to download by merging main file, patch and compatibility packs. The add-on files stay separate so everyone can decide if want them or not.

Please be patient and fly safely...

x3-AmModer
x3

Post by x3-AmModer » Wed, 21. Jun 23, 22:55

Temporary links canceled...
Last edited by x3-AmModer on Tue, 2. Jan 24, 14:11, edited 2 times in total.

X2return
x4

Post by X2return » Fri, 23. Jun 23, 12:54

x3-AmModer wrote:
Wed, 21. Jun 23, 22:55
For now - temporarily...
Hello x3-AmModer,
thank you very much for your work with creating and uploading the new Version.
I really love your ideas how lightning, glowies and textures should look in X3 and it makes the game much more beautiful - at least mine.
I'm playing X-tended TC 2.2r (AP-Version) on AP 3.3 plus some scripts.

Just a question, could you tell us a bit about your changes in X3 Resurrection 3.5?
Because the Download only says Main version 3.0, Patch 3.3 and the compatibility stuff - just a little confusing me.

Thank you for this
X2return

Sorkvild
x3tc

Post by Sorkvild » Sun, 25. Jun 23, 13:22

x3-AmModer wrote:
Wed, 21. Jun 23, 22:31
Good day everyone.

First of all, I would like to say that I am really pleasantly surprised that someone is still playing this old game
This "old game" is pure gold and will be played for decades just like classics. New game X4 lacks of many featured the old game has. For me X4 is way to complicated, I can't find myself in this game despite my best intentions, so I split my passion for space gaming between two titles, my long time favorite Elite Dangerous and X3 with all abundance of brilliant mods and addons.

Thank you for reuploading all of your stuff. Besides the forum, you don't need a website to host these, places like Mod DB are good sites to present and host mods.
Elite Dangerous| I survived the Dragon Incident ... then I took an arrow to the knee
We want the Boron back!

SubSeven2003
x4

Post by SubSeven2003 » Fri, 17. Nov 23, 14:52

did this trigger *modified* ?
---------

rinott

Post by rinott » Wed, 6. Dec 23, 07:41

Please can someone help me out understand how to activate this mod with IE & IEX in X3:TC.

I've downloaded all the files and I struggle with the order.

What is compatibility with IE/IEX,
First order should be resurrection mod / then IE/IEX? But what is compatibility file?

Also do I need another patch in last order? This is so confusing, more than actual game(I've played for like 1 hour)

Im completely lost and frustrated cause instead of playing the game, Im trying to figure out your instructions but its probably my fault, Im too stupid for this shit.

x3-AmModer
x3

Post by x3-AmModer » Tue, 2. Jan 24, 14:36

I would like to announce that I have launched my new website with X3 - Resurrection download links. There was a delay due to an unfortunate life event that befell me. Now it's better and so I finally finished what I promised, albeit with a delay. Thank you all for your support.

You can find all information and download links on my new website, or you can contact me at my new e-mail: x-archangel@email.cz, which I set up due to a larger scope. (It's a combination of the first part of name of my favorite game (a matter of the heart, even though I'm not currently playing it) and the temporary nickname of my favorite character from the second Mass Effect).

----------------------------------------------

LINK TO FIRST PAGE

----------------------------------------------

x3-AmModer
x3

Post by x3-AmModer » Tue, 2. Jan 24, 14:53

X2return wrote:
Fri, 23. Jun 23, 12:54
x3-AmModer wrote:
Wed, 21. Jun 23, 22:55
For now - temporarily...
Hello x3-AmModer,
thank you very much for your work with creating and uploading the new Version.
I really love your ideas how lightning, glowies and textures should look in X3 and it makes the game much more beautiful - at least mine.
I'm playing X-tended TC 2.2r (AP-Version) on AP 3.3 plus some scripts.

Just a question, could you tell us a bit about your changes in X3 Resurrection 3.5?
Because the Download only says Main version 3.0, Patch 3.3 and the compatibility stuff - just a little confusing me.

Thank you for this
X2return
The "X 3,5" is a funny naming of X3 with my mod (Like it's something between X3 and X4). It is not a label for the mod version. It is in version 3.3 and it is the last debugged version.

x3-AmModer
x3

Post by x3-AmModer » Tue, 2. Jan 24, 14:58

Sorkvild wrote:
Sun, 25. Jun 23, 13:22
x3-AmModer wrote:
Wed, 21. Jun 23, 22:31
Good day everyone.

First of all, I would like to say that I am really pleasantly surprised that someone is still playing this old game
This "old game" is pure gold and will be played for decades just like classics. New game X4 lacks of many featured the old game has. For me X4 is way to complicated, I can't find myself in this game despite my best intentions, so I split my passion for space gaming between two titles, my long time favorite Elite Dangerous and X3 with all abundance of brilliant mods and addons.

Thank you for reuploading all of your stuff. Besides the forum, you don't need a website to host these, places like Mod DB are good sites to present and host mods.
Thank you very much for your support. I was just very surprised. I send greetings.

x3-AmModer
x3

Post by x3-AmModer » Tue, 2. Jan 24, 15:01

SubSeven2003 wrote:
Fri, 17. Nov 23, 14:52
did this trigger *modified* ?
Unfortunately I haven't tested this, but this mod only changes the graphics of the game and not the properties of ships, stations or anything like that.

x3-AmModer
x3

Post by x3-AmModer » Tue, 2. Jan 24, 15:07

rinott wrote:
Wed, 6. Dec 23, 07:41
Please can someone help me out understand how to activate this mod with IE & IEX in X3:TC.

I've downloaded all the files and I struggle with the order.

What is compatibility with IE/IEX,
First order should be resurrection mod / then IE/IEX? But what is compatibility file?

Also do I need another patch in last order? This is so confusing, more than actual game(I've played for like 1 hour)

Im completely lost and frustrated cause instead of playing the game, Im trying to figure out your instructions but its probably my fault, Im too stupid for this shit.
Everything is alright. :-) Now it's much easier, because I merged everything possible into one file and there are detailed instructions on my website. If anything is unclear, please contact me at my new e-mail.

Return to “X³: Terran Conflict / Albion Prelude - Scripts and Modding”