[X3LU] Small Improvements and Fixes

The place to discuss scripting and game modifications for X³: Terran Conflict and X³: Albion Prelude.

Moderators: Moderators for English X Forum, Scripting / Modding Moderators

Retchbeard
x3ap

Post by Retchbeard » Sun, 3. Sep 17, 04:08

This one was a bit of a doozy to download. I had to use some wget trickery to download it. Would you consider adding a mirror on another site?

dizzy
x4

Post by dizzy » Wed, 6. Sep 17, 20:10

Not sure I understand, downloading from nexusmods works very well with any browser I tried (Firefox, Chrome, etc). I think you don't even need an account if the download is small.
X3LU 1.5.2/1.7.0 Youtube series with: IEX 1.5b + LUVi, SIaF r7 (previously also used Phanon Plus 4.02, Revelation Plus 1.04, Diverse Game Starts - LU Edition)
[ external image ]

rabcor
x3ap

Re:

Post by rabcor » Fri, 17. Mar 23, 00:35

dizzy wrote:
Wed, 6. Sep 17, 20:10
Not sure I understand, downloading from nexusmods works very well with any browser I tried (Firefox, Chrome, etc). I think you don't even need an account if the download is small.
He is talking about downloading Litcube's Universe, the original website for it is dead, i've been trying to install this but I literally can't find a way to download LU.

X2-Illuminatus
Moderator (Deutsch)
Moderator (Deutsch)
x4

Re: [X3LU] Small Improvements and Fixes

Post by X2-Illuminatus » Fri, 17. Mar 23, 19:44

Please have a look at the date of a post, before replying to it. The 6 years old conversation you were replying to was certainly not about LU not being available, but rather about a problem with the download link in this thread.

If you have a problem with downloading LU, you should ask about it in its dedicated thread. On the last page of that thread you'll find mirror download links provided by alexalsp.
Nun verfügbar! X3: Farnham's Legacy - Ein neues Kapitel für einen alten Favoriten

Die komplette X-Roman-Reihe jetzt als Kindle E-Books! (Farnhams Legende, Nopileos, X3: Yoshiko, X3: Hüter der Tore, X3: Wächter der Erde)

Neuauflage der fünf X-Romane als Taschenbuch

The official X-novels Farnham's Legend, Nopileos, X3: Yoshiko as Kindle e-books!

Return to “X³: Terran Conflict / Albion Prelude - Scripts and Modding”